Text messages are not just words put together. They run errands for us. It may be to send a prayer, wishes, words of encouragement, or even to express our love to that special person. And so is prayer text messages.
Do you want to send a prayer text message and are too busy to put words together for that loved one? I got you covered. I have put together the best prayer text messages that would help you convey that message just like you want it. Below are different segments of prayer text messages that would make your loved ones smile as they read.
These segments include Good morning prayer text messages to start their day. Prayer messages for birthday to communicate that heartwarming wishes and prayers. I went on to include prayer text messages for those going through hard times and many more.
These messages are now yours. Pick as many as you want and send to that special person you just can’t ignore.
Related Search: Learning to Live a Life of Faith
Good Morning Prayer Text Messages
Morning is an important part of the day. It’s also the beginning of the day too which matters to everyone. The start of the day goes a long way to determine how the day ends. I’m sure your loved ones would appreciate a good morning prayer text message from you to bless their day.
Set the tone of the day, and reminds them that they are part of the first things you think about. I have provided these beautiful prayer text messages for you to send to that special person; and I’m sure this compilation would convey that message you have in mind for them.
1. It is my sincere prayer that the Lord opens doors of blessings and favor for you in every way. As you move out today, may all you do be blessed and glorious. Good morning.
2. Today is the day God has made beautiful for you. May you find joy and gladness in it. From every direction, may His blessings locate you. Be expectant. Your Angels will be working for your good. Good morning.
3. It’s a beautiful day! Your path shall drop fatness and be made awesome. Your ways shall be filled with good things. It’s a good beginning of a glorious day. Good Morning.
4. As the sunrises so shall your fortune spring forth. As the day gets brighter, so shall your experiences become better. The day is pregnant with beautiful surprises and they shall be delivered to you. Good morning.
5. Today, as you rise, you’ll shine. As you ask, you’ll receive it. As you knock, beautiful doors shall be opened to you. Enjoy a stress-free day with amazing achievements.
6. As you go out today, God’s goodness and mercy shall follow you. His spirit will lead you into green pastures and still waters that refresh the soul. It’s a great day ahead of you! Good Morning.
7. From dark to dawn. From dawn to daylight. These are the stages that lead to this morning. My prayer for you is that your life will become brighter. Good morning.
8. My prayer for you is that as you go out, you shall be blessed. As you come in, you shall return with great fortunes. Line falls for you in pleasant places. You’ll come back with joy and testimony. Good Morning.
9. No weapon formed against you shall prosper. Every evil plan and scheme against you shall utterly fail. The protection of the Lord is upon you. You’re undefeatable. You’ll experience all-round victories today and every day of your life. Good Morning.
10. Today, the Lord shall go before you, making every crooked way plain. Every mountain and valleys shall be leveled for your good. Have a great day. Good Morning.
11. It’s a bright day! No need to worry. No reason to fear. Relax and enjoy all the goodies God has prepared for you. Cheers! Good Morning.
12. Early this morning, I sent an Angel to keep and guide you. To help and strengthen you. To protect and preserve you. Relax. It’s a pleasant day. Enjoy every bit of it.
13. This day, God’s glory shall be obvious upon you. God’s blessings shall be evident in you. God’s goodness shall be seen in all your endeavors. You shall be envied and not pitied. Good morning.
14. Pleasant surprises, beautiful experiences, glorious encounters, awesome happenings, and great joy shall be your portion today and always. Good Morning.
Daily Prayer Messages
Every day is another page of our lives. What we write on it determines the story it would narrate. Prayer is needful for every day because each day is filled with the evil of its own. Send daily prayer messages to your loved ones to involve divinity in their daily activities.
A Prayer text message may be all he/she needs to be inspired, strengthened, or encouraged for the day. So, feel free to use any of these prayer text messages.
15. Today, as you go about your daily activities, the Lord would protect you from harm, guide you into success, and bring you to a place flowing with milk and honey.
16. May this day be beautiful for you. May your endeavors be successful. May men favor you. Enjoy your day.
17. Today and every days of your life, the Lord shall abundantly bless your provision; and satisfy you with bread.
18. It is the will of God that you prosper and be in good health. May you enjoy all-round prosperity and sound health.
19. It is my prayer that the Angel of the Lord goes before you today to prepare everything ahead for you.
20. We’ve all had a share of a great day with unexpected blessings and favor. For you, today would be such a day. Be expectant. Be positive.
21. Where you’ve been rejected, you’ll be invited. Where you’ve been ridiculed, you’ll be honored. Today, the Lord shall change your story for good.
22. May mercy speak for you. May favor single you out. May God’s glory be evident upon your life, this day and forever.
23. This is the day that the Lord has made. You’ll rejoice and be glad in it. Cheers.
24. The Lord that keeps you does not sleep nor slumber. May His eyes always watch over you. Preserving you from danger and leading you to the greater.
25. Today, whoever digs a ditch for you will fall into it. I pray that you’re invincible and unstoppable.
Related Search: The Kind of Faith that Works Wonders
Prayer Message for Birthday
Birthday is a special day. Everyone wants to be remembered and celebrated in whatever form on their birthday. Sending your loved ones a prayer text message on their birthday would not only communicate your love for them but also your wishes and prayers for the coming years.
Make your choice and send your loved ones any of these prayer messages for birthday. You can’t tell, this may be one of the most cherished gifts they’ll receive on their special day. Make your people feel special again!
26. Hurray! As you add another year, May your life experience beautiful additions. Ugly subtractions, and multiplied blessings. Happy Birthday to you. You shall enjoy more glorious years to come.
27. Celebrating another year of birth is a reminder of God’s goodness over one’s life. As you celebrate, you will always have reasons to celebrate and be celebrated. Happy birthday. Wishing you many happy returns.
28. In this new year of yours, you’ll count more victories, share more testimonies, achieve more greatness, and go forward in every aspect of your life. Celebrate and enjoy to the full! Happy Birthday.
29. Happy birthday, dude. My prayer for you is that heavens dews fall on you. I also pray that you’ll enjoy greater blessings, good health, matchless peace, and unspeakable joy every day of the year all through your life on earth.
30. On this day, I pray that as you grow older, you’ll become stronger in faith and wiser in wisdom and that you’ll find peace in the love of God. Wishing you a glorious year. Happy Birthday.
31. Happy birthday to you! May your path continue to shine brighter and never become dim. Your beautiful desires will become realities. I celebrate you now and always. Congrats!
32. My prayer for you on this birthday is that The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace. Happy Day.
33. As you celebrate this special day, I pray this special prayer for you. Your joy shall be full. Your peace shall be complete. Your strength shall be renewed and your new age shall be abundantly blessed. Happy Birthday.
34. The sun does not struggle to shine, nor does the moon struggle to give light. As you enter this glorious new-year, struggle shall cease and everything you do shall be anointed with the oil of ease.
35. Happy Birthday to you. My prayer is that your heart desires shall come to pass. Your aspirations shall become realities and your prayers shall be answered speedily. It’s your year of fulfillment! Once again, Happy Birthday.
36. Some years ago, on this beautiful day, an angel was released to the earth. That angel is reading this message now. Today, I join the world to celebrate this wonderful creature. You’re a rare gem. A beautiful soul. I love and celebrate you. Happy birthday.
37. Who would have thought that the little kid of many years ago could grow up to become this strong, a model of good character and clothed in unconditional love. Keep growing. You’re unstoppable. Happy birthday.
38. I’m short of words. You’re so special. Word is failing me to construct a message. I pray that God sends special blessings for a special being like you. happy birthday.
Prayer Message for Healing
You may not have so much to do to help a loved one going through a trying time on the sickbed, but you have something you can do. You can send a prayer text message to offer them encouraging words of support.
Give that special person a new hope, as you reach them through any of these prayer messages for healing. Knowing that you’re thinking about them can bring a smile to their faces and strength to their body.
39. This is my prayer for you. Your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.
40. Yes, it’s painful that I don’t have the power to heal you. However, I would continue to whisper my prayer to God on your behalf. Get well soon.
41. Hello friend. Thought to check on you. It is my prayer that the healing power of God will overshadow you and bring you quick recovery.
42. I feel your pain. I want you to bear in mind that you’re coming up healed and stronger. May the Spirit of God make-right every wrong in your body. I can’t wait to see you up and running.
43. It is the will of God that you prosper in your health. Today, I pray for you that “Peace be still” over your health in Jesus’ name.
44. Do not give up. You’re coming out healed. With God, all things are possible and your health condition is not an exemption.
45. No weapon formed against you shall prosper. Every plan of the enemy against your health shall be destroyed. I decree healing into your body in Jesus’ name.
46. Doctors care. God heals. As you receive care from the doctors, I pray that the Lord heal you and cause you to recover speedily in Jesus’ name.
47. God is a miracle-working God. He has healed several diseases; He’ll heal you. He’s a God of restoration; He’ll restore you.
48. Don’t give up. God is restoring your health, and bringing healing upon you.
49. I am very confident that you’ll recover and get better soon. I pray that all the works of the devil causing sickness and diseases in your life are destroyed in the name of Jesus. Be strong.
Prayer Messages from Bible
In times when we are short of words to express ourselves through prayer text messages for that special person in our lives, we can always turn to the Bible for inspiration.
Prayer Messages from the Bible are selected short prayers you can send as a message, post on your timeline or status for your loved ones. I give you the license to use any of these. *wink*
50. I pray for you today that you will have plenty of bread to eat. The Lord will make you successful in your daily work. The Lord will help you defeat your enemies and make them scatter in all directions. In Jesus’ name. (Deut 28:5-7CEV)
51. The young lions lack and suffer hunger, But those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing. (Ps 34:10). So shall it be for you.
52. Therefore may God give you Of the dew of heaven, Of the fatness of the earth, And plenty of grain and wine. (Gen 27:28)
53. The Lord your God is giving you your space, and he will make sure you are successful in everything you do. Your harvests will be so large that your storehouses will be full, In Jesus’ name. (Deut 28:8 CEV)
54. This is my prayer for you. Darkness may be as black as night over others, but the glory of the Lord will shine from you. All nations will come to your light; mighty kings will come to see the glory of the Lord upon you, in Jesus’ name. (Isa 60:2-3 TLB)
55. I pray for you that peace will reign within you. There will be peace around you. And the God of peace will be with you now and all through your entire life. (Is 32:17)
56. The Lord will meet all your needs, not according to your resources, but according to his riches in Glory. You’re blessed beyond measure in Jesus’ name. (Phil 4:19)
57. This day, I pray that you find peace amidst this situation you’re in. May you experience the peace that only God can give- The peace that exceeds the understanding of men. I declare peace within you and around you in Jesus’ name. (Isa. 32:17)
58. I felt inspired to pray for you that your bread and your water are blessed. Sickness is far away from you and your loved ones in Jesus’ name. (1John 3:8).
59. Though you were unloved, deserted, and rejected by everyone. But the Lord your God will make your life beautiful, such that those who disliked you will want to be known with you. May the Lord turn everything around for your good. (Isa 60:15CEV)
60. Violence, destruction, and ruin will never again be heard of within your borders.”Victory” will be the name you give to your walls; “Praise” will be the name you give to your gates. (Isa 60:18 CEV)
61. It is my sincere prayer that the Lord restores your fortunes. Bring back the years that the locust has eaten. And make everything new and beautiful again for you. It’s a new day! Rejoice.
62. God wants the best for you. His Mercy is upon you and He is gathering you back from lost opportunities and wasted times. Everything you have lost is fully restored to you in abundance in Jesus’ name. Amen.
63. Though everything may look so dim, I am praying for you. And I know that you will testify about the restoration of good times, opportunities, and relationships.
Related Post: Thoughtful Good Morning Messages to Someone Special
Thank You Prayer Messages
No matter how strong and how independent you are, someone would have been so helpful and kind to you to deserve a thank you. This can be done through prayer text messages.
Show your appreciation. Say that ‘thank you’ in a special way by using any of these compiled Thank you prayer messages, not only to say’ thank you’, but also to render a short pray to show you wish them well too.
64. Over the years you’ve always been there for me and my family. I pray that you’ll never be stranded in life. Help will come for you when in need in Jesus’ name. Thank you for all you do for us.
65. What else can I say, than to say THANK YOU? My prayer for you is that you’ll be greatly rewarded for your good deeds and sacrifices. Once again, thank you.
66. Sometimes I ask if you’re a mortal man or an angel. You’re always going extra miles. You’re a rare gem. I can’t but say THANK YOU. May the good Lord bless you beyond your biggest dream.
67. I’m speechless. I just want to say THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. I wish I can say that again. And I’ll say it again. Thank you. May God bless you abundantly in Jesus name.
68. You’re loving. You’re caring. You’re kind. For all you are to me, I say thank you. I pray that your paths will be brightened and straightened.
69. I’ll be ungrateful if I do not say thank you, for your love and care. Your contributions mean so much to me. You’re appreciated. I’m grateful. May the Lord respond whenever you call for help.
70. When no one was around you stayed through with me. When everyone gave up, you still showed up. I can’t thank you enough. You’ll never lack support in Jesus’ name.
71. Having many friends is not the matter. To have quality ones, like the one reading this, is a treasure. I cherish our friendship. Thank you for being a friend indeed.
72. You beat my expectation and you always do. God will always do far more than you think or ask in Jesus’ name.
73. You may not know how much your support and encouragement has been helpful during those hard times. Thank you for standing by. God bless you richly.
74. Darling, may God continue to bless you. Thank you for your love and care even in times when I misbehaved. You’re one in a million. I love you and I’ll forever do.
75. Guess what. You’re the best I have come by. Thank you for always making me feel so special. I appreciate this relationship and I’ll forever be grateful for all you do to get it going beautifully.
New Month Prayer Text Messages
New month prayer text messages has gradually become part of us. Apart from the fact that it’s a way to bless the month, it’s also a way to show love to those we really care about.
It’s a great way to start the new month with prayers and good wishes. These prayer text messages would pass the message in your mind to your lover, friends, colleagues, family members, or manager.
76. It’s a new month filled with plenty of every good thing you can think of, such as wealth, joy, peace, favor, and so on. Happy New Month, to your friend.
77. It’s the beginning of a new month, I pray that it shall be the beginning of great things in your life, the beginning of abundant blessings, unspeakable joy, and limitless happiness. Happy New Month, Dude.
78. In this beautiful month, blessings will locate you from every aspect of life, you will have reason to laugh and celebrate, and in this new month, you shall be celebrated. I wish you a month filled with celebrations. Happy New Month!
79. I pray that God will send dews of blessings, glory, and honor to you, as we begin this new month. Happy New Month.
80. I desire that you have glorious days, and fruitful weeks in this new month and beyond. Happy New Month to you.
81. No matter how yesterday was, I pray that God makes today glorious for you, tomorrow wonderful, and the future amazing. Happy New Month, Enjoy.
82. May God’s presence be with you every step you take, and in every direction, you go in this new month and always. Enjoy an amazing New Month.
83. May God give you reasons to always be grateful every day of this new month. Remain blessed. Happy New Month!
84. I pray that you have an awesome and wholesome month filled with God’s blessings, favor, and goodness. To you, I say Happy New Month.
85. It is my prayer for you that every day of this new month comes with pleasant surprises and an abundance of joy and gladness. Happy New Month.
86. I pray that God will make this new month filled with memorable moments, glorious happenings, and lovely experiences. Happy New Month to you.
87. My desire and prayer for you are that this new month will bring you unspeakable joy, unending happiness, great peace, and enviable success than you’ve ever experienced. Happy New Month.
Related Post: Unique Ways to Say Have A Wonderful Night
Prayer Messages for Someone Going Through Hard Times
Life is not always rosy, and we don’t always have it all figured out. No one likes disappointments, failures, setbacks, and the rest; but we can’t totally avoid them. In times like this, we need to communicate our love and support to people going through hard times. One of the ways to do that is to send a prayer text message.
Below are Prayer messages for someone going through hard times that would enable you to send encouragement and prayers to that special one irrespective of distance.
88. I pray that the light of God shines on this situation and expose every wicked perpetrator. The Lord will judge them and vindicate you.
89. No matter how today may seem to be, I pray that God makes tomorrow glorious, and make the future amazing. You’re coming out victorious.
90. God wants the best for you. His strength is upon you in this time of great challenge. He is gathering you back from lost opportunities and wasted times. Everything you have lost is fully restored to you in abundance in Jesus’ name. Amen.
91. I pray that you find peace amidst this situation. May you experience the peace which only God can give- The peace that exceeds the understanding of men. I declare peace within you and around you in Jesus’ name. (Isa. 32:17)
92. Job went through a very difficult time; eventually, he had double of all he lost. I pray for you, that this shall end in praise. You’ll testify of God’s goodness and power.
93. Bear this word of God in mind “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” (Romans 8:28). I pray that all of these work together for your good.
94. Tough time never last, but tough people do. Amid these happenings, may you find peace and tranquility. The Lord will make a way of escape for you. In Jesus’ name.
95. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. As you go through this night season, may you find the fortitude to keep going and the grace to scale through.
96. I’m writing this to let you know you’re in my heart. I pray for you always and I believe you’ll soon see God coming through for your deliverance. Be strong.
97. Lord, please help the person reading this to go through this time. Please gift this person with your comfort and strength to go through this time.
98. God didn’t promise us a hitch-free ride in this world. But He promised us that He’ll never leave us nor forsake us. He promised to stay with us through the fire and rivers of life. I pray that you enjoy God’s presence through this season and beyond.
99. Even in the most difficult times, God knows your way and feels your pain. He’ll turn it out for your good. I pray that you’ll be calm enough to see the face of God smiling at you and His goodness working for you.
100. Take this as the word of God from me to you this season. “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear…” I’m confident that God will come for you in this season.
101. It is my prayer that in a short while, you’ll look back at this season of your life and you would smile because you’ll have forgotten the pain you went through.
102. When the Lord turns the captivity of Zion. It seems to them like a dream. I pray that the Lord smiles upon you, and turn your story to glory.
Make that person feel special. Convey that message. A prayer text message from you may be all that that person needs to get going again and brighten up his / her day.
I hope this is helpful. Let me know through the comment box as you share your thought on these prayer text messages.
- 120 Sweet Happy Birthday Messages for Someone Special - December 2, 2020
- 22 Warning Signs of A Failing Relationship: How to Fix It or Quit It - November 29, 2020
- 30 Highly Effective And Easy Team Building Activities - November 27, 2020