God is powerful. The scriptures and the works of his hand have proven to us that He is. The power of God is wielded through the word of His mouth. Whenever God wants to do a thing, He speaks. His word says,
“He commanded and they were created, He spoke and it stood fast. Let them praise the name of the LORD, For He commanded and they were created”. (Psalms 148.5). God rides on prophetic declarations to perform His works.
The greatest blessing God has given humanity is the words of our mouths. Through them, we can create our desired experience. Whatever you want to see happen must be declared through your mouth. There is no impossible mountain that cannot be moved when we make specific prophetic declarations into it.
If only you’ll say it, then you’ll see it. What you don’t say, you cannot see.
Jesus says in Mark 11.23. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, “Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. If only you’ll be bold to say it, you’ll have whatsoever you said. ( Mark 11:23)
The same power that God had in the beginning when he created the world is the same power that he has given you when he created you into the world. If the word of God could bring the mighty universe into being, there is nothing it cannot bring into being in your life.
The prophetic declarations are God’s system of executing His plans on earth. May I tell you something very important? This is it. If you have been looking for the secret of making your desires come through, engage the power of prophetic declarations .
This I have compiled for you. Therefore, I say, Congratulations! Welcome to a life of limitless possibilities.
Prophetic Declarations and Decrees
The prophetic declarations and decrees become laws, once they are spoken. They are difficult to be reversed. It’s what you are saying, that you’ll reap at the end of the day. Without speaking, there is no reaping. What you don’t declare, cannot manifest. Speaking is how you plant the right seeds in the soil of your life.
The word of your mouth is the instrument of God to confront all the challenges of life you might be faced with, and bring the blessing of God your way. If your mouth is closed, your destiny cannot be opened. What closes people’s destiny is their shut mouth.
God has given you a mouth to bring the answers you desire into your life. You can only apply this through prophetic declarations of blessings.
1. All thanks to you God for the blessings you have shown me. Your glory is great and your blessings are endless.
2. Thank you, God, for my family, friends, and loved ones. Thank you for your endless love and benevolence over our lives. You’ve blessed me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. Thank you for all you have done for me through Christ. May your name be lifted forever
3. You’re worthy to be glorified in every situation. You are God all by yourself. Thank you for being a faithful father to me in every way. I give you thanks in the name of Jesus. Thank you for the power of the Prophetic declarations you’ve given to bring your blessings into my life and glorify your name upon the earth.
4. Father, I decree that your mercy shall be in ceaseless flow over my life now and forevermore. Your mercy that opens the door of greatness be opened unto me in the name of Jesus.
5. I decree that your favor flows into my life from every part of the world and my life shall glorify your grace in the name of Jesus Christ.
6. I declare that your right hand be upon me to grant me and give me a lift that is beyond human capacity in the name of Jesus.
7. It’s made known in your word that “the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, I have a goodly heritage of the Lord”. Father, I decree that lines fall in pleasant places for me, I possess my heritage in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
8. Father, I declare that your angels will help me to find your purpose and plans for my life so that I can walk at the center of your will in the name of Jesus.
9. Dear Father, I decree that your counsel shall stand in my life and the plan of the wicked ones is frustrated in the name of Jesus.
10. I pronounce that your glory is made visible upon my life and your favor rests upon me and my household in Jesus’ name.
11. God of heaven, I decree by the authority in the name of Jesus that your mighty hands rest upon me as it was on Christ and let it lift my head in the name of Jesus.
12. It is written in your word that, “ you will go before me and make crooked place straight” I declare that the crooked places be made straight. Let all the valleys be exalted in the name of Jesus.
13. I decree that divine intervention is my portion. I shall not be void of divine help in the name of Jesus.
14. Let the light of God shine upon my head and let it show me the path I should take in every matter. I decree that I’m prevented from errors that can frustrate my life in Jesus’ name.
15. I decree that I’m prevented from disasters and evils that travel around in the name of Jesus.
16. It is written, you’ll keep the feet of your saints and the wicked shall be silenced in the darkness. I declare that I’m kept by the power of God and protected by the jealous of the highest.
17. I decree that the agenda of the wicked one is frustrated in the name of Jesus. It’s written, “The God of peace bruise Satan under my feet shortly”. Satan is bound in the name of Jesus.
18. I pronounce that the fountains of heavens be opened upon me and the divine blessings without measure rain on me in the name of Jesus.
19. I decree peace and comfort into my life, my friends’ lives, my community and, my world in the name of Jesus Christ
20. My glory shall rise like a new day and my sun shall not go down. I’m blessed, I’m not ashamed in the name of Jesus Christ.
Prophetic Declarations for Breakthroughs
Success requires a fight. There’s no winning without warring. If you must breakthrough, you need to apply a force to make it happen.
There is no breakthrough without prayers. If you have not surmounted the challenges of life, you cannot break through into success. Prophetic declarations for breakthroughs will help you break through the huddles on your way and earn you your desired end.
When you engage in the biblical declarations, you’re enabling yourself with an ability to break forth in every area of your life and you’ll have all your expectations realized.
God has desired that you’ll have all your heart desires granted. This is His will for your life and you shouldn’t desire anything less than this.
21. Father, thank you for breaking every barrier that has prevented me from reaching my goals. Thank you for breaking the middle wall of partition between us; and for giving given me direct access to you. I’m grateful for this great privilege you’ve granted me.
22. Thank you for the blood of the everlasting covenant which has made peace between us and has empowered me for success without limit. For this reason, I praise you.
23. Father, as I make a decree in faith to call my breakthrough into existence, I ask that answer shall be released speedily and I shall see my desires come into the picture in the name of Jesus Christ.
24. I decree that every barrier is broken down and everything causing blockage along my path is destroyed by the hand of God in the name of Jesus.
25. Everything that has been making me experience impossibility in my life, business, and family, I decree that they go down now by the power of Christ.
26. Every satanic agenda to frustrate my plans and effort in this month, I demand their extinctions in the name of Jesus Christ.
27. I ask for divine intervention that makes the impossible possible in the name of Jesus Christ.
28. Whatsoever has become a stronghold in my life, making my success difficult, I decree that they’re brought down in the name of Jesus Christ.
29. I command the activities of the wicked ones frustrated in the name of Jesus Christ.
30. I decree that every wall preventing me from entering my season of breakthrough torn down in the name of Jesus.
31. Every existing association not set up by God which has been slowing down the pace of my success, I decree that they’re scattered now in the name of Jesus.
32. Let God arise and let all your enemies working against your plan for my life scattered in the name of Jesus Christ.
33. I decree the manifestation of success in my life and all my endeavors in the name of Jesus Christ.
34. Every arrow of the wicked one marshaled against me, are set ablaze in the name of Jesus Christ
35. I invoke the activity of the blood of Jesus Christ, every voice that is speaking against my breakthrough is silenced in the name of Jesus Christ.
36. I pronounce that the days of difficulties are over in the name of Jesus Christ. The rest of my life shall be spent in greatness and the glory of God. Prosperity without limit is my portion.
37. Let there be a way where there’s no way. Let there be an opened door in impossible places. Let a miracle happen without a stoppage in the name of Jesus Christ.
38. Everything that has become a long-standing problem is taken off by the hand of God in the name of Jesus Christ.
39. By the virtue of the victory I have in Christ Jesus, I declare that I’m triumphant winning all the battles every way without losing out on any in the name of Jesus.
40. I decree that I’m strengthened by the hand of God to have good success and earn prosperity in the name of Jesus Christ.
Prophetic Prayer Points
It’s man’s duty to pray, it’s God’s responsibility to answer. God is not obligated to answer the prayers you have not prayed. Anyone who wants to see God in action must be committed to intense prayer. For prayer to be answered, it has to be specific. You have to know what exactly you’re looking for if your prayers must be effective. This is why prophetic prayer points are so important.
Life on earth cannot be lived to the fullest without divine blessings from God. When you make prophetic declarations, blessings are released from the throne of God to establish the words of your mouth on earth. God will do exactly what your prophetic prayer points demand.
With faith in your heart and passion to pray in your soul, get set for the miraculous as you engage the power of God into your situations.
41. All thanks to God whose business is to answer the prayers of men. Thank you for your faithfulness to give answers to the prayer of your people.
42. Your word says, whatsoever we ask in prayer, you’ll give us. I asked that you’ll rain the blessings of heaven upon me in the name of Jesus Christ.
43. I asked that your hand will be upon me and grant me peace on every side in the name of Jesus. Every area of my life shall experience the peace of God in the name of Jesus Christ.
44. Your word says you’ll give grace and glory and you’ll not withhold anything good from me. I decree that my life shall be an expression of your goodness and grace all the days of my life in the name of Jesus Christ.
45. I decree that your favor and mercy shall be my companion all of the days of my life. My life shall not be short of goodness in the name of Jesus Christ.
46. I pronounce abundance and surplus into existence. My life shall not be short of them in the name of Jesus Christ.
47. I decree that help will come to me from every part of the world. Both from the people I know and the one I do not know in the name of Jesus Christ.
48. Let peace like rivers flow into my life. I shall know rest, in my life, my family, and business in the name of Jesus Christ.
49. I shall not be short of great and mighty things in my life. The Lord shall decorate my life with His benefits by His hands in the name of Jesus Christ.
50. Bible says you’re the God of all comfort. Let the comfort of God surround me with His comfort round about all the days of my life in the name of Jesus Christ.
51. I decree that I’m covered under the shadow of His wings. I cannot be located by any evil flying by the day and night in the name of Jesus.
52. The angels of God are released into activity concerning my life. They save me from harm every day and bring success my way in the name of Jesus.
53. My life is filled with testimony of His goodness and greatness. By the reason of what the Lord will do in my life, many shall turn unto Him in the name of Jesus.
54. Surely there is an end and my expectations shall not be cut short. My expectations shall not be supplanted, everything that the mouth of the Lord has spoken shall come to pass in the name of Jesus.
55. I submit my life under divine guidance. I shall not miss God’s plans for me both now and in the days to come in the name of Jesus.
56. I shall regain everything I have lost, I shall recover everything that Satan has stolen. Devourers are rebuked for my sake in the name of Jesus Christ.
57. I declare that the power of God shall do wonders without numbers in my life and I shall not understand limitations in the name of Jesus.
58. I leverage on your ability to do exceeding abundantly above all my imagination and expectations. I ask that you’ll do beyond all my asking in the name of Jesus.
59. Let every challenge become a stepping stone for me. Every downfall to upliftment. I walk in divine stability in the name of Jesus.
60. Nothing shall rob me of my blessings in my life. As God has blessed, my blessings are declared permanent in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
Bible Declarations of Victory
“Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place”. (2Corinthians 2.14)
The scripture above makes us see the down payment of the victory Christ has given to us as believers. You may not be able to avoid going through challenges of life due to the instability of the world’s system but one thing is certain, your victory is always guaranteed, provided that you engage yourself in Bible declarations of victory.
A believer who have made prophetic declarations his daily routine can never lose out on any battle. The storm may be raging, but you can always be sure of victory at the end of the tunnel. This is why you have to make prophetic declarations of victory your daily practice to put you on the winning edge.
61. “But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ”. 1Cor.15.57. The victory God has given me is made manifest in my life, and all that concerns me in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
62.” Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us”. (Romans 8.37). No matter what happens and what I go through, I decree that I win in all situations. I shall lose no battle in the name of Jesus
63. “Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place”. (2Corithians 2:14) As I take my place in the victory that Christ has given me, my life shall reflect His Glory and the fragrance of His knowledge shall be perceived in every place I’m found in the name of Jesus.
64. “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”. (Philippians 4:13)
I decree that I’m filled with the ability of the Spirit, I shall be enabled to do all things and win always in the name of Jesus. Nothing shall be too difficult for me in the name of Jesus.
65.” For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace”. (Romans 6.14 ). I shall not be dominated by any force. Iniquity shall not prevail over my life and my family in the name of Jesus. Amen.
66. “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God”. (Ephesians 6:10- 17).
I decree that I’m strong in the Lord and the power of His might. I’m armed with the whole armor of God which has enabled me to withstand all the works of the wicked ones. Every arrow of darkness fired against me shall not prevail. I’m full of faith. Unbelief shall not overtake my soul in the name of Jesus.
67. ” And he shall say to them, “Hear, O Israel: Today you are on the verge of battle with your enemies. Do not let your heart faint, do not be afraid, and do not tremble or be terrified because of them for the LORD your God is He who goes with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you”. Deuteronomy 20:3-4.
I decree that I’m not faint-hearted because of the threatening of the enemies. My God has gone up with me to fight for me against my enemies and brought them down by His hands in the name of Jesus.
68. “For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart”. (Hebrews 4:12).
By the reason of the word of God in my mouth, I shall overcome the wicked in me. I decree that I’m strong because the word of the Lord is living in me. Whatever cannot overcome the word of God, cannot overcome me. The victory of the word is my victory in the name of Jesus.
69. “And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses, having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us.
And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross. Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it”. ( Colosians 2:13-15).
Jesus has forgiven my trespasses and he has canceled the negative handwriting against me. He has disarmed principalities and has put them into a public shame. I declare that all these things are my own experience in the name of Jesus.
70. “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world”. (1Peter 5:8 & 9).
I decree that I’m sober and vigilant, Satan cannot outsmart me. I stand steadfast in the faith, I resist Satan. Therefore I declare that I cannot be devoured in the name of Jesus Christ.
71. – “You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world”. (1John 4:4).
I decree by faith this day, that I’m of God, and I have overcome the wicked one. God lives in me, therefore I cannot be defeated by the wicked one. I am unconquerable. I am more than a conqueror.
72.” So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?” (Hebrews 13:6).
By the reason of God’s word, I decree that I’m fearless because God is always with me and in me. I’m beyond intimidation by the challenges of life. I have the faith to breakthrough. I am victorious in Jesus name.
Prophetic Declaration for Healing
Healing is the children’s bread. Every child of God is entitled to divine healing. God doesn’t want you to fall sick; that’s why He made healing available for you. The stripes that were laid on Jesus, our Lord, were intended for our healings.
The word of God contains capsules for healings which must be applied by making the prophetic declaration for healing. Are you sick in your body? Or do you have someone who’s feeling sick? These prophetic declarations for healing will bring back good health and shield you against future weakness, symptoms, or infections.
Prophetic utterances are needed to make the will of God effective in our lives. If we don’t pronounce it, we cannot experience it. You’re to look into the bible and lift out those healing scriptures, proclaiming them with an assurance of answered prayers.
73. “So you shall serve the LORD your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you” (Exodus 23:25)
74. “And the LORD will take away from you all sickness, and will afflict you with none of the terrible diseases of Egypt which you have known, but will lay them on all those who hate you” (Deuteronomy 7:15).
75. “Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases”.(Psalms 103:1-3)
76. When evening had come, they brought to Him many who were demon-possessed. And He cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were sick, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying: “He Himself took our infirmities And bore our sicknesses.” (Mathew 8:16-17).
77. “Surely He has borne our griefs And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted. But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed”. (Isaiah 53:4-5)
78. “Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the LORD delivers him out of them all”. (Psalms 34:19).
79. “He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions”.(Psalms 107:20)
80. “Who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness–by whose stripes you were healed”. (1Peter 2:24)
81. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, And the young men shall utterly fall, But those who wait on the LORD Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. (Isaiah 40:30-31).
82. My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart; For they are life to those who find them, And health to all their flesh. (Proverbs 4:20).
If you make something the word of your mouth, it shall become the experience of your life. Healing declarations will help you experience healing in your body. Faith-filled utterances will make you impenetrable to diseases and help you walk in sound health. Sound mind, sound health and Healing is your heritage in God, you need to make prophetic declarations to enjoy it.
83. For my sake Christ became a curse. It’s written, cursed be the one who is hanged upon the cross so that blessings and healing may be my portion. This is what I receive in the name of Jesus my healer.
84. Every form of disease and sickness are rebuked for my sake. Whatsoever can breed sickness in my body are declared dead in Jesus’ name.
85. I declare that every organ and every tissue and my entire system are functioning well in the name of Jesus. I rebuke every form of malfunction in my body in the name of Jesus.
86. Because the life of God is on my inside, that same life causes my body to function properly and keep me in good health in the name of Jesus.
87. The blood of Jesus Christ that has purchased me into his kingdom is flowing through my system, flushing out every virus, bacteria, and all other disease-causing agents in the name of Jesus.
88. The system of my body grows stronger and healthier every day of my life. As I advance in age so will my strength be. The power of Christ is at work in me, I’m immune to diseases in the name of Jesus.
89. Because I’m serving the Lord my God, my water and bread are blessed and no disease is allowed to live in any part of my body in the name of Jesus.
90. The Holy Spirit who raised Jesus Christ from the dead is in me, giving life to every cell tissue and organ in my body, distributing life into every part in the name of Jesus.
91. Everything that doesn’t promote sound health in my body, are flushed out by the blood of Jesus Christ. I’m made to enjoy sickness-free life in the name of Jesus Christ.
92. Because my body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. My body is in good shape and perfect condition all the time so that I can walk in sound health to fulfill God’s purpose for my life in the name of Jesus.
93. My body shall not be penetrated by any virus. No foreign agent will have a place in me in the name of Jesus Christ.
94. I speak to my body, I walk in sound health in the name of Jesus Christ. My bones, my joints, my marrows and tendons are working well in the name of Jesus.
95. There is no room for sickness in my life and my body. My body is the house of God, therefore no sickness can dwell there in the name of Jesus Christ.
Powerful Morning Declarations
The dawn of a new morning calls for Thanksgiving. It’s therefore very good for us to begin our morning with thanksgiving.
After we have given thanks to God for everything He has done for us, we must always ensure that we make powerful morning declarations to open the blessings of the day unto us. God is a faithful God and he’s committed to the declaration of our mouths.
Prophetic declarations are very essential to determine what our experiences will be during the day and what our testimony will be at the close of the day. These biblical declarations and decrees will put you in charge of your day and help you to realize your desired results, daily.
96. Bible says, “The step of a man is ordered by God”. I decree that my steps are ordered by God both in my going out and coming in, in Jesus’ name.
97. My life shall testify to the goodness of God at the close of the day. Every plant that my Father has not planted in my life shall be uprooted out, in Jesus’ name.
98. I declare that every good thing that has been withheld from me in the previous days shall be released by the hand of God. Uncommon manifestations of answered prayers shall be my portion in the name of Jesus.
99. I receive uncommon wisdom to run the affairs of my days. There shall be no more delay, no setback, no hindrance on my way in the name of Jesus.
100. I receive fresh Grace to be outstanding this day. The Lord bless me, the Lord make His face to shine upon me and be gracious unto me in the name of Jesus.
101. I give thanks to God for the assurance of an answered prayer. In the name of Jesus I declared. Amen
102. I take charge over this day and I decree that the good of this day shall be my portion in the name of Jesus. I decree that I’m successful in all my endeavors today and I shall have good success in the name of Jesus.
103. I decree that everything is working in alignment with the will of God for me. The sun, the moon, and the stars shall serve me and work for my favor in the name of Jesus
104. I pronounce that the spirits of favor and excellence shall come upon me, I shall excel this day and nothing shall be impossible unto me in the name of Jesus.
105. I ask that the mighty hand of the Lord rest upon me and strengthen me so that I can do the impossible. The Lord shall anoint me for outstanding performance in the name of Jesus
106. The fire of the wicked ones shall not burn in my life and all that is connected to me. My heritage is secured in Christ, and no good shall elude me in the name of Jesus.
107. I decree that in this new day, a new week and new month, the Lord shall make me a winner in all that concerns me, in the name of Jesus
108. By the authority I have in Christ Jesus, I decree that no sorrow, tragedy, and tears shall be my portion in the name of Jesus. I shall enjoy endless laughter in all ramifications, in the name of Jesus.
109. The divine protection of God is upon me. I’m under God’s watch when I am on the sea, in the air, or on the road, no evil shall overtake me in the name of Jesus
110. All my long time expectations are miraculously delivered today. My family members are fully protected by the Lord in the name of Jesus.
110. I will do the will of God and I will serve His purpose in the name of Jesus.
111. I decree this day, that the Lord will make me the head and not the tail. I shall be above only and not beneath in the name of Jesus Christ.
In conclusion, these prophetic declarations will help you to determine the end of a thing from the beginning. They are powerful declarations that have been made available just for you, so that you can speak your desires into existence, and have a concrete experience of them.
You’re encouraged to engage in these prophetic declarations as often as possible, perhaps daily, so that your life can experience divine blessings and transformation on a daily basis.
Do not just get blessed alone, remember to share with your family and friends. Do not forget to leave a comment behind, I’ll be glad to hear from you.
- 100 Happy Married Life Wishes to Friend, Sister, and Loved Ones - April 28, 2021
- 101 Unique Professional Birthday Wishes for Boss, Employee, and Colleague - April 28, 2021
- Words to Express Love for Him or Her | 100 Deep Love SMS and Quotes - April 25, 2021