110 Deep And Cute Topics To Talk About With Your Boyfriend When Bored and Over Text
One of the key factors in having a successful relationship is communication. In short, communication is the lifeblood of a happy relationship. If you want to enjoy bliss with your boyfriend, it’s crucial to have constant communication.
However, you must note that communication is not the same as talking; rather communication involves paying active attention to the spoken and unspoken words your partner is saying.
This will help you know your boyfriend better and relate with him on a more understanding level.
To enhance your communication moments, it’s important to keep things interesting. You will consistently need to come up with cute topics to talk about with your boyfriend.
Already, men generally, are not as chatty as women, so having a slew of cute topics to talk about with your boyfriend will make him excited to converse with you.
In this post, we will be exploring several enticing topics across different subjects and moments. This is to ensure you always have something compelling to say.
Feel free to pick from this list of 110 cute topics to talk about with your boyfriend and watch him anticipate your next chat.
Cute Topics To Talk About With Your Boyfriend When Bored
Every relationship has its highs and lows, and boredom is not an exception. While it happens even in the best of relationships, it’s important you don’t let it stay that way for too long.
So you are looking for a way to shake things up, you may want to check out these cute topics to talk about with your boyfriend when bored.
1. What kind of boy and girl names would you like to give your future kids?
This is a fun question to ask. Watch him come up with interesting names for your future kids. You both may even have a good laugh in the process. Most likely than not, this question may propel him into thinking of a future with you.
2. What is the worst house chore you have ever done?
Everybody hates one or two house chores. This will help you develop some kinship towards chores. You may even get to see how you can compliment each other regarding domestic tasks.
3. What is your favorite cartoon superhero?
This allows him to take a step back into his childhood. It may even cause him to develop nostalgia and make him feel you care about his past.
4. If you were offered only one wish, what will you wish for?
This is a fun question, but it could also present something deeper. It can provide insight into his priorities and desires.
5. What are your favorite snacks?
This is another fun question. However, this may let you know his eating preferences.
6. What are your pet peeves?
Knowing what irritates your boyfriend will help you avoid them or at least limit their expression.
7. What’s the worst TV show you have ever watched?
This question can lead him to become chatty since he’s going to be expressing his distaste for the program.
8. Are you a reader or a TV lover?
This could give you something to talk about in subsequent conversations.
9. What are the best qualities to have in a relationship?
10. What activities constitute cheating?
This will inform you on what to avoid in your relationship if you want it to last.
11. If there’s one person from the past you want to talk to, who would it be?
This is such an interesting question that may cause him to grin a lot.
12. What was the first thought that popped into your mind when you first saw me?
This is an intimate question. Your boyfriend would become vulnerable. It’s also a great way to get him to remember the amazing things about you, thus increasing his attraction to you.
13. Whose relationship would you mold yours after?
You need to know his role models and mentors. That will inform you of the kind of relationship he is picturing with you.
14. If there’s one incident you could undo from your life, what would it be?
This question should be asked with care, as it connotes a negative past.
15. If you were given 24 hours to live, what would you do?
This is great, as it reemphasizes what his priorities are in life.
Related Post: Interesting Questions To Ask Your Partner
Topics To Talk About With Your Boyfriend Over Text
In this day and age of Social media, you could use messaging apps to keep the communication line with your boyfriend.
Texting has a way of deepening the intimacy in your relationship.
Although it can’t be compared with a face to face communication, if done right, it can enhance the quality of your relationship.
If texting is a usual part of your relationship, and you’re out of ideas, you can pick any of these topics to talk about with your boyfriend over text:
1. Who do you trust with your life?
This is a touchy subject. You need to be prepared for his answer, as it may not be you.
2. What aspect of yourself do you feel underestimated by others?
3. If I ask your ex to describe you, what do you think she would say?
4. Do you have a circle of friends? What are they like?
5. What’s your deepest addiction?
6. What’s your ideal environment- city, town, or countryside?
7. If you were the richest man in the world, what would you do?
8. What do you consider your darkest desire?
9. Can you imagine spending the rest of your life with me?
10. What’s the one thing you would never do to your body?
11. Are you a slob or fit-fam?
12. What’s the biggest lesson you were forced to learn under tough circumstances?
13. What are you proudest of?
14. What do you think people spend too much time on?
15. What’s the easiest thing for you to do?
16. What’s the one thing you desperately want to change in this world?
17. What do you spend the most time in?
18. What gives you the greatest confidence?
19. Are you an animal lover? If so, what pet do you like?
20. What’s your favorite food?
Related Post: Inspirational Morning Messages For Him/Her
What To Talk With Boyfriend Everyday
At some times of the day, you may feel the need to connect with your boyfriend. Of course, you’re curious to know the nature of the day and his achievements, but you don’t want to fall into the ‘How was you?’ trap.
Those words are not bad in themselves but continuous usage causes monotony.
So, you’ll need something more in-depth and exciting to keep your relationship at its peak.
Sometimes, you may even be out of ideas and wonder what to talk with boyfriend everyday.
Well, wonder no more! I’ve got you covered with ideas for a delicious conversation with your boyfriend.
1. What kind of legacy do you want to leave behind?
Through his answer, you will get to know if he is a person of purpose or simply ambling about in life.
2. What’s the best activity you enjoy doing with me?
By knowing the fun activity you both enjoy, you will know what to incorporate into your romance.
3. What’s your personality type- introvert, extrovert, or ambivert? Why do you think so?
One’s personality type impacts one’s behavior. Knowledge of his personality will help you understand him better.
4. What’s your most exciting childhood memory?
Cast his mind to a happy moment. He will appreciate you later for it.
5. What’s your best day like?
This question shows you care. You may ask him if he is experiencing some sadness.
6. What’s the worst thing that ever happened to you?
This will drag him down memory lane and force him to be vulnerable with you concerning his worst moment. This will build trust in the long run.
7. What do you think is the best way for someone to upgrade him or herself?
It would be interesting to know his views on personal development.
8. What ten activities contribute to the caliber of person you are?
His answers will give you a deeper feel of the kind of person he is and how he manages his time.
9. How do you like to spend the weekend?
More likely than not, he’s following your desire on how you spend your weekend together. Asking him this question will make him feel you care about his desires too.
10. What things can I do to make you feel more respected in this relationship?
This question lets him know you care about him, and you want to show how important he is to you.
11. What was today like for you?
Men rarely get the chance to express themselves, so asking him this lets him know you care about him and his affairs.
12. Who is your mentor in terms of _______?
By knowing his number one influence in an area of life, you will be informed of his value system.
13. What’s the one thing you would do if you had a 100% chance of succeeding?
Again, this question will reveal his deepest desire.
14. If money wasn’t a problem, what would you do?
His answer will reveal his deepest passions. You could help him achieve one of them.
15. What was the most remarkable thing that happened to you this week?
This is a bit like accountability. Also, getting him to talk about his achievement may empower him emotionally.
Related Post: Bed-time Topics To Discuss With Your Girlfriend
What To Talk With Boyfriend At Night
If your boyfriend is working a 9-5, chances are you both can’t talk much during the day, therefore the night is your best bet.
The night has a way of lending a romantic cadence to lovers. No doubt you want this moment to be special.
Let the ideas below inspire you on what to talk with boyfriend at night, and make sure you enjoy yourself in the process.
1. What do you think of sex outside marriage?
2. Do you think it’s ideal to get pregnant before the wedding?
3. What do you think of men who help their wives in the kitchen?
4. Would you help your child change his/her diapers?
5. What food can you eat for life?
6. What thoughts plague your mind at night?
7. Describe your childhood in five words.
8. What habit of yours do you find most annoying?
9. Are you a spiritual person?
10. What’s your ideal means of communication?
11. What do you see yourself doing in the next ten years?
12. What gets you easily angered?
13. What song resonates deeply with you?
14. What’s the difference between me and your ex?
15. What’s your relationship with money like?
Romantic Topics To Talk With Boyfriend
Having a romantic conversation with your partner is a great way to spice up your relationship.
However, note that when looking for romantic topics to talk about, keep in mind the romantic preferences of your boyfriend.
Also, ensure your individuality and personal preferences are intact while coming up with romantic starters for your conversation.
So, if you are out of romantic topics to talk with boyfriend, as usual, we’ve got you covered with the list below:
1. What can make you lose your self-control?
2. What belief are you passionate about?
3. Who do you respect the most in your family?
4. What is your love language?
5. Where do you want us to go on our next date?
6. What’s your dream date like?
7. What aspect of our relationship fills you with happiness?
8. If our relationship was a color, what would it be?
9. What are you most afraid of regarding our relationship?
10. What scent do you enjoy smelling from me?
11. Can you cope with a long-distance relationship?
12. What are some of the most vulnerable moments in our relationship?
13. Do you think there’s only one person for you?
14. What makes our relationship different from others?
15. Do you think our relationship is missing something?
Related Post: Question-Game For Couples
Late Night Conversation Topics With Boyfriend
Conversations in the late of the night can be perfect if you want more privacy with your partner. Unlike small talks, this kind of conversation will deepen your intimacy as you learn more about each other.
I encourage making late night conversation topics with boyfriend part of your intimacy game if you want to maintain your romantic connection and impact your relationship long-term.
Before making use of the ideas provided below, make sure your partner is up and ready to have that intimate conversation with you.
1. What movie made you think more deeply about life?
If he’s a lover of movies, you may want to know the movie that impacted him the most.
2. What is the most important thing you have ever done?
Making him think back to an important moment in his life is sure to puff up his confidence and make him feel happier to be around you.
3. What feelings do I evoke in you when you think of me?
This question of vulnerability will make him expose his true feelings about you.
4. What’s the best thing anyone’s ever done to you?
This will evoke happy feelings in him because he is being asked to remember a positive moment. You can use his answer to liven him up in moments when he is unhappy.
5. What’s that special thing you love about me?
Knowing his favorite thing about you will make you more conscious and intentional about constantly projecting that part of you and highlight your appeal to him.
6. What’s your dream destination?
You could use the moment to add yours as well.
7. What’s snack do you munch on when you can’t have a proper meal?
It would be nice to know his go-to snack in moments when a balanced diet is unavailable.
8. What’s that one thing you want to achieve before leaving this world?
Knowing his future plan is important. Beyond his current circumstance, it’s crucial to know what quality of life he wants to create for himself.
9. What’s your best day of the year?
This is to simply know what day has sentimental value to him.
10. What’s the riskiest challenge you have taken up?
Sometimes you need to see the daring side of your man. Get ready! His answers may surprise you!
11. At what moment did you realize you wanted to be in my life?
Another intimate question that is bound to connect you both deeper. Beware! You may blush a lot.
12. If you were to talk to someone about me, what would you say?
His answers will reveal his perception of you.
13. If you were a pet, what would you be?
This might evoke a laugh from him especially if he is a pet lover.
14. Where do you see us in ten years?
It’s important to know his plans for your relationship. Since men are the holders of commitment, it’s essential to know the direction your relationship is taking so you both can be on the same page.
15. What habit would make you think less of me?
This question will reveal his triggers. Knowing what triggers your boyfriend in a negative way will give you heads-up on what to avoid so your appeal will not be reduced before him.
Related Post: Words To Express Love To Him
How To Make Your Boyfriend Feel Special With Words
Ladies, your boyfriend needs to know how much he means to you. Like women, men crave affirmation from their love interests. They love to be desired by their significant other.
No, this doesn’t mean you should be a suck-up. Rather, it involves you affirming his best qualities and how you feel being romantically involved with him.
Plus, by going the extra mile to appreciate how amazing he is, his love for you will only deepen.
Now, if you don’t know how to make your boyfriend feel special with words, here are some ideas you could explore:
1. Your presence makes me feel sweet. I feel great whenever I am around you.
2. I admire your intelligence. You may not know everything, but you are smart enough to figure out the most difficult things.
3. I wish I could blow a trumpet on top of Mount Everest and let the world know how special you are to me.
4. You treat me like a queen. You are a true king. I always feel like Cinderella in your arms.
5. You are the first person I think of whenever I have made a win or I’m having a bad day.
6. Our last meeting was euphoric; I can’t wait to see you again.
7. Whenever I’m around you, I don’t feel as if I have to put up a facade. I can be myself around you.
8. You aren’t just a boyfriend, you are my extra specific best friend.
9. I love seeing you smile. The way your dimples softly deepen and the sparkle in your eyes light up my day.
10. One great thing about being with you is I can freely talk to you without feeling judged.
11. I love how you protect and defend me. You don’t allow anything or anyone to hurt me. Thank you!
12. Gosh! Your humorous side is a delight to watch.
13. You have made me a better lady. I am always looking for ways to better myself, all thanks to you.
14. You are unlike anyone I’ve ever met. Your integrity and disposition to discipline are compelling.
15. I’m happy to be your girlfriend. Why didn’t you walk into my life sooner?
So there you have it! 110 Cute Topics To Talk About With Your Boyfriend, either through text, over the phone, while you’re on a date, or while you have a cuddling moment. These topics will go a long way in boosting your romantic communication and making your man feel special.
Plus, they will also make your man feel he has your love and increase his confidence in your relationship with him.
If you have made use of any of these topics, do let me know how they impacted your relationship in the comments.