Just before we delve into the most romantic love and trust messages for distance relationship that have been provided for you in this post; I’d like to take you through how to express love in a long distance relationship and maintaining romance in spite of the distance.
Having someone whom you love and want to spend the rest of your life with is a great thing. But, circumstances sometimes can separate you from your lover and put you some miles away; resulting in a distant relationship you probably never planned for.
Distance relationship comes with possibilities for lack of trust and the need to constantly nurture your love. This could make you wonder what to do to make a distance relationship work.
Going straight to the point, I would like you to know that love and trust are keys to maintaining a distant relationship. Therefore, sending love and trust messages for distance relationship for him or her is a habit that needs to be embedded to foster romance and continuous love.
Sincerely, a long-distance relationship most times is difficult to maintain because you don’t get to see your partner often. However, when there’s love and trust, a distance relationship can be filled with amazing feelings of romance and genuine love.
In this post, we will be acquainting you with the necessities to maintaining a long-distance relationship and also provide you with some emotional Love and trust messages for distance relationship.
A healthy relationship is a heart-to-heart feeling, that should not be hindered by distance. You can be ten miles away from your partner and still feel incredibly emotionally connected to him/her.
Related Post: Highly Emotional Love Quotes
- Can A Long Distance Relationship Work?
- How to Express Love in A Long Distance Relationship
- How to Deal with Trust Issues and Insecurities
- Inspirational Message for Long Distance Relationship
- Quotes About Long Distance Relationship
- Surviving Long Distance Relationship Quotes
- Motivational Quotes for Long Distance Relationship
Can A Long Distance Relationship Work?
Can a long-distance relationship work? This is a question that keeps popping up whenever relationship is discussed. Even though a number of people think the answer is capital No. We cannot deny the fact that there are several beautiful and romantic distance relationships around us. So, the question should be how can a distance relationship work?
Basically, a distance relationship works on trust and love. Yeah. Trust and love. There cannot be one without the other. They are both interrelated and necessary for any relationship to thrive. Therefore, if love can be nurtured, and trust maintained, irrespective of distance, any relationship will work so fine.
The word “Love” is said to be a feeling of affection and concern towards another person. While “Trust” is said to have confidence in something or someone. When both partners are affectionate towards one another and are confident of the other person’s love, such a relationship becomes solidly solidified.
So, you’ll agree with me that love and trust are part of the most essential keys for successful relationships whether you’re on the same roof with your partner or a mile away.
This goes to say that long-distance relationships can work. Although, just like a close relationship, it must be nurtured intentionally and continuously.
Quickly, let’s see the basic things that make a relationship work, long-distance or not.
This is unarguably the most crucial key to any successful and lasting relationship. Good communication between partners fosters understanding, love, and trust.
Therefore, each partner should be intentional about improving communication in the relationship.
In our world today, we have access to various platforms to reach out to each other through calls, texts, chats, and video calls. Having all these available does not guarantee healthy communication between partners in a long-distance relationship. Partners must deliberately devote quality time for quality communication.
All that is needed is the sacrifice to make your relationship work and stand out.
Long-distance relationships work the same way as near-by relationships only if two people are willing and ready to pay the price.
Regular and healthy communication in relationships creates an unbreakable bond and strengthens the emotional connection you share. More so, it helps to builds intimacy and gives you a feeling of assurance that everything is under control.
Related Post: Improving Communication With Your Partner
Oh yes, you read that right; transparency. Especially In a long-distance relationship where partners do not see each other often, there’s always a need for transparency. You have to let your partner know everything that’s going on with you.
Although a nearby relationship can suffer a lack of trust as much as a long-distance relationship, nevertheless, partners in a long-distance relationship need to pay closer attention to saying things as they are and having no skeleton in the cupboard.
Be open, make your expectations and needs clear, strive for intimacy, trust, and be trustworthy.
It’s also important to keep your promises and commitments. Use this as an essential part to make your relationship work.
3. Create Quality Time To Be Together
If your partner is in the same geographical location with you, the same country but a different city, having a great time together with your partner is a habit that needs to be embedded.
Schedule a day or two in a month; depending on the distance between you, it may even be planning a visit in three months as an avenue to connect physically with your lover and spend some quality time together.
No matter how busy you may be, always find time for each other. When this happens, you will both appreciate each other the more, treasure the moment, love on one another and get the passion of love you share renewed.
Although, in a situation where the mile between you stretches over continents, meeting often physically may not be as realistic. Therefore, you have to maximize social media to your advantage; and always sending love and trust messages for distance relationship.
4. Be There for Your Partner
Always be available, not necessarily physically but be there even when you can’t be there. This is by showing concern and willingness to help out if anything happens.
Distance only separates our bodies but not our hearts. A long-distance relationship can work out perfectly if you’re willing to pay the price.
How to Express Love in A Long Distance Relationship
One question that needs to be attended to is, how to express love in a long-distance relationship since your partner is not physically present with you.
Even when you and your partner seem to be highly encouraged, it takes willful effort and deliberate commitment to make a long-distance relationship work.
To maintain a loving and fulfilling relationship from afar, you’ll possibly need to be a bit more romantic and creative about expressing love to your partner. Here are some points on how to express love in long-distance relationships that you might find interesting.
1. Express His / Her Love Language
Everyone has different ways of giving and receiving love, when you speak your partner’s love language it makes him/her feel good, loved, important, secured.
Love language is one of the keys to sustaining any relationship either far or near. Knowing your partner’s love language allows you to communicate more effectively and understand each other better.
You’re on the advantage side if your lover’s love language is the word of affirmation. This you must do intentionally and often to help boost the feelings of love.
If your partner’s love language is gift; make it a duty to regularly send him/her gifts, with some sweet romantic words inscribed on them.
A partner who loves sharing quality time should be fed with sharing a great time on regular voice/video calls.
Whatever the love language may be, there are always ways to go about it, even for a long-distance relationship.
2. Start A Romantic Challenge
Starting a romantic challenge is about having specific activities you do with your partner every day, like video calls, watching the same movies and discussing them, singing (if you both love songs), reading books together, taking a live online workout class at the same time.
Always maintain common interests even when you’re not together.
Communicate and spend quality time with each other, this is part of expressing love in a distant relationship. Carry your partner with you every day until you can once again see and touch him/her face.
3. Send Romantic Good Morning And Good Night Text Messages
It feels good and great when your partner wakes up with a good morning message and sleeps with a good night message from you. It shows you’re thinking about him/her before and after bedtime.
Sometimes, it’s great to send a joke or funny pictures and let your partner feel the love from within. There is an emotional bond formed when seeing those romantic messages and pictures to keep the connection alive.
Related Post: Romantic Good night Quotes
4. Send A Gift
Yeah. I think it’s great to mention this again. Everyone loves to receive gift; especially when it’s coming from a soul mate.
We’re now in a world where we can send a gift or package to your partner anywhere and at any time by booking online. Surprise him/her with an unexpected package not only on his/her birthday, promotion, or your anniversary. Make it a habit to surprise your partner once in a while with loving gifts.
Mind you, the value of a gift is not in its price; rather in the value, we place on the sender. However, small your gift may be; your partner will so cherish it.
5. Discuss How Your Day Went
Communicate how stressful and awesome your day was with your partner. Let him/her know by sending pictures and calling in-between activities when the time permits.
Don’t keep anything from your partner and express how much you miss him/ her always.
Discuss everything, talk about challenges at work, the traffic, the good and the bad part. This simple act can build trust and love in a long-distance relationship.
How to Deal with Trust Issues and Insecurities
Alright, in case you or your partner is beginning to feel insecure about the other person, or doubting your faithfulness to the relationship; we want to acquaint you with a few ways to deal with trust and insecurities, whether in a long-distance relationship or even if you’re sleeping under the same roof.
First, it is important to mention that those who have trust issues and insecurities have often had negative experiences in the past with individuals or groups of people they initially deemed trustworthy but betrayed them. This can sabotage any relationships both near or far distance and robs you of your peace and prevents you from being able to engage with your partner in a relaxed and genuine way.
In the absence of trust, fear rules.
So, how to deal with trust issues and insecurities in a distant relationship is an issue that needs to be treated with urgency to be at peace with yourself and your partner. Trust and love can take years to develop, but these can be destroyed in an instant.
You must be able to trust and feel secure with your partner.
1. Recognized the issues. Before any problem can be resolved, you must first recognize that there is an issue to be resolved. Admitting that you have trust issues and feelings of insecurities will help you to heal faster.
2. Talk it out with your partner, and when you think it’s more than what you and your partner can handle, seek a specialist.
3. Dare to believe and trust your partner.
Many people tend to think that trust issues and insecurity comes from what their partner said or did, but the reality is, it comes from inside of you. It is the feeling that develops after being hurt or rejected by someone you care about.
In any relationship, trust is one of the keys to building a lasting relationship. The ability to effectively trust and believe your partner helps you live happily and be secure.
4. Let it start with you. Yeah. Spend time with your partner, gist about everything, and be honest.
5. Develop healthy self-esteem. See yourself as important, with or without your partner you can survive. Don’t let your whole life revolve around him/her. Set a healthy boundary and let it guide you. Make decisions in your best interest regardless of the reaction from other people.
Finally, dealing with trust issues and insecurities in a distant relationship requires being less defensive in communicating with your partner, accepting and appreciating the differences between you both, being honest, and being straightforward when asked questions for clarification.
Related Post: Developing A Healthy Self-Esteem in Relationship
Inspirational Message for Long Distance Relationship
Long-distance relationships take a lot of effort, communication, and sacrifice from both Partners. Sending an inspirational message for a long-distance relationship strengthens and helps to spice up your relationship.
1. You may be far from me, but it can’t change what I feel for you. There is nothing I can do even though I’m missing you; other than to wait for your return. I love you more than ever before. I miss you, darling.
2. Sweetheart, my love for you supersedes the distance between us. I’ll be here for you no matter how much it may cost. I want you to know that you mean the world to me.
3. The distance might separate us but the love I have for you can’t be compared with anything. Babe, no matter how long it takes, I’ll be here waiting for you. I love you now and always.
4. A day did not go by that I won’t think about you. I miss you with every breath in me and I’m sure nothing can measure the happiness in my heart when we see each other. I can’t wait to hold you close to me. I love you.
5. It’s very hard living here without you by my side, sweetheart. I know this will not continue forever. Till then, I promise to give you my best to make this workout. I love you, Angel!
6. The distance between us just keeps pointing to the fact that I do need you. You are my angel from heaven. When I’m with you it feels like a dream comes through. I love you!
7. No amount of distance, pain, fights, or differences in opinion can break our bond. We’re like the best of friends and the deepest of lovers.
8. I cannot possibly think of loving anyone else the way I love you, dear. Even though we’re distant apart, you’re my life. I cannot imagine my life without you.
9. I can’t wait to see the day we’ll meet again, to have the most amazing time together. I feel lost in love with you my dear. Only togetherness can do this. Your love conquers my thoughts all the time.
10. Honey, forget the miles in-between us, you capture my mind all the time. There is never a moment when I don’t think about you or miss your presence. I feel so weak in your love.
11. Saying goodbye can be hard; especially when you don’t see each other very frequently. But let’s instead concentrate on the joy that is to come when we’re finally in each other’s arms.
12. We might be apart but our hearts beat for each other. Let’s keep the love’s fire burning. Trust me everything will work out perfectly. I love you!
13. Distance is nothing compared to what my heart feels for you. I missed cuddling under a blanket and sharing hot chocolate on a dark winter night. Darling, know that I love you and I promise not to let you down.
14. You might be far off from where we call home but my heart is right there with you. Let’s not give up now, everything will be all right. I love you!
15. Every day, I keep falling in love with you over and over again. I feel connected to many things but you capture my heart. I love and cherish you, love!
Quotes About Long Distance Relationship
Below are powerful quotes about long-distance relationship
16. Loving someone who you do not see is not a bad thing. It’s just a clue that love is not in sight but heart.
17. Distance doesn’t separate two hearts that love each other, for the memories shared span the miles and in a wink, they are there together.
18. The most amazing things on earth cannot be seen, tasted, or even touched. But are felt with the heart.
19. No matter how far you may go, distance will never be able to wipe out those beautiful memories shared. We’ll appreciate and embrace our time together knowing how lucky we’re having each other.
20. You might be far for my hand to hold but too near for my heart to love and cherish you. You make me feel great, even from afar.
21. True love is not measured by distance but by the two hearts ready to love each other no matter the miles apart.
22. Long-distance relationships teach us to value the time we have to spend together. A reminder that every moment is unique and every second together should be treasured.
23. Distance does not bother me, but I can’t imagine life without you. For you, I’ll go through the miles, valleys, and hills.
24. Distance is not the issue but the millions of times I have to wait to hold you in my arms. As long as we’re under the same sky and breathe the same air, we’re sure of one.
25. When two hearts are meant for each other, distance is not a barrier. Either you’re here with me or not, you’re forever in my heart.
Surviving Long Distance Relationship Quotes
Surviving long-distance relationships require maximum responsibility, trust, and unwavering love.
26. Be the one to survive your long-distance relationship, let the success story begin with you. Be an inspiration for others.
27. Nothing good comes easily. Your commitment, effort, and trust are needed if you want a surviving long-distance relationship.
28. The input given to your relationship will be the output received. Put in love, patience, sacrifice, and passion and see the lasting realities of love and romance.
29. Most things that are handily attained, obtained, or retained, without any effort or sacrifice lack value… It’s human nature.
30. The trials and challenges of distance have given our relationships a depth of love and trust for each other.
31. At times, it’s not the miles that is the problem, but how you handle it. Your willingness and readiness to make it work will make it work.
32. If distance were measured in terms of the heart we’d never be more than a minute apart.
33. Distance is not a barrier when someone means too much to you. Don’t focus on it, it’ll work; instead, believe in one reason why it will.
34. Long-distance relationships are not for dreamers but for those who believe and are ready to make it work. Remember, oceans separate lands not souls.
35. Distance only separates bodies not hearts with strong intentions. A successful relationship comes if you strive for it not wishing for it!
36. Trust is like paper; you can’t perfect it once it’s crumpled! Be faithful to your partner!
37. Never be shaken by fear of the distance. Stand right and tall. The miles are temporary but love shared is forever.
39. Being far and loving each other without any discrepancy is characteristic of real love. Life is too small to be spent alone, so find a companion!
40. The day you find yourself smiling for no reason, dreaming about one person all the time, and wanting to become something in life, you’re in love.
Related Post: How to Handle Relationship Challenges
Motivational Quotes for Long Distance Relationship
41. Don’t stop dreaming, keep going. I’m always proud of you. You are amazing and I love you, buddy!
42. The struggle you are passing through because of the distance between us now, is preparing us for the strength needed tomorrow.
43. One of the greatest secrets to a successful life is not running behind what you don’t have; It’s sitting and making the most of what you already have. Success herself will come and find you.
44. Things will surely get better, just wait a little longer and you’ll see how time reveals.
45. Feel the pain, learn the lesson, and use it in a way that will make your relationship grow, so that you can move forward and have better results.
46. Take one day as it comes, a distance relationship will surely work out if you will let it work.
47. Without sacrifice, responsibility, and commitment, no relationship can work out.
Because love comprises of a single soul living in two bodies.
48. The world is so quiet without you by my side. I love you today more than yesterday and forever.
49. Loving someone deeply gives you courage and being loved gives you strength.
50. There is never a place for true love. It happens in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.