Relationships are filled with offenses, which are inevitable in most cases.
When in serious pain, caused by your partner, sometimes, it is necessary to send him or her some hurting messages, so they could be aware of how deeply you were hurt.
It can be more painful to pretend as if you’re fine when actually you’re not. So, sending a painful message to your boyfriend or girlfriend when you’re heartbroken can sometimes be a step to relief.
Your partner may not even be aware you’re grievously offended, expressing yourself through painful love text messages can help them realize how much they broke your heart and bring them back on track.
However, we cannot shy away from the fact that some relationships are not worth enduring; they should be allowed to fade into the thin air. At such time, some comforting broken relationship quotes will help to mend the broken heart. These we have included in this collection of painful message to your boyfriend or girlfriend.
The expression of deep-seated sadness in the heart is always a step in the journey of healing. I hope these painful messages for him or her, will serve as your pain-reliever and help you to forge ahead.
Related Post: Signs My Ex Wants Me Back
Painful Message To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend
Sometimes, it is right to let people know how much they’ve taken us for granted. And it’s not wrong to let them know how much you still feel for them in spite of their not-so-good attitude.
Both can be achieved with the following painful message to your boyfriend or girlfriend who’s broken your heart.
1. All I want to do right now is cry and scream and let it all out because it is killing me inside. You stabbed my heart so deeply.
2. If you cannot hold me in your arms, then hold my memory in high regard. And if I cannot be in your life, then at least let me live in your heart.
3. Rains fall because the clouds can no longer handle the weight. Tears fall because the heart can no longer manage the pain. You broke my heart; I can’t hold my tears.
4. I might have erased your text, but I will never forget what you wrote. We might have stopped talking, but I will always remember your voice. We might have stopped hugging, but I will never forget how you smell. All we did, remain in me.
5. There is a reason I do the things I do; there is a reason I am who I am. Some days are just bad, that’s all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that’s just the way it is.
6. It amazes me how some people can drop you out of their life like you never existed after you shared everything with them. I wish I had not gone so deep with you.
7. I feel shattered and broken because the only time I gave love a chance, I end up feeling heartbroken. I am scared and sad because I do not think I will ever recover from this pain. You hurt me!
8. One day you will remember me, one day you will laugh at the memories, one day you will try to find me. But one day I won’t be around.
9. I can feel my heartache because an essential part of it has left. My whole body and soul felt empty. This is too much for me to bear.
10. I had to let go when all you do is cause me pain and sadness. That moment you felt comfortable hurting me what the moment my heart said: “enough is enough”.
11. Right now, I can’t face the world. I thought I had the most fantastic plot, but I was wrong. I have come to terms with what happened between us, but I need some more time to move on past us completely.
12. It’s surprising how the pain of living without someone can make you feel like you’ve lost everything that means happiness to you in this world, that’s how I feel right now that I’m heartbroken.
13. There is one pain, I often feel, which you will never know. The absence of you causes it.
14. Since I can’t be with you right now, I will have to be content just dreaming about when we will be together again.
15. I felt that I was in for a sweet adventure when you said yes to me. Never knew that it will be wrecked like a broken ship. I can’t explain how much you hurt me.
16. All my life, I thought love could melt all the pain away; but it turns out that even pain can melt all the love away.
17. I am allowed to hate you all I want, but there’s no point in that. Go ahead and have the life you deserve.
18. In the love life, it’s not hard to sacrifice something for someone, but it’s hard to find someone who’s worth your sacrifice.
19. A lovable person is a medicine for any kind of pain, but there is no medicine available in the world for pain given by a lovable person.
20. My love for you was so real. You know that I would never forget you, but my heart is crushed and broken in pieces. I should have never fallen in love with you.
21. I want to know how many times you can heartbreak me because now there is nothing left to be broken.
22. Our love began with just a hug, our kisses made it grow, and now it is ending with tears.
23. I now think I am right on my own; no fights or love, it is just me, myself, and I.
24. Am not running away from you, am just walking away softly and slowly. What kills me inside is that you do not even deeply love me to the extent of stopping me.
25. Sometimes I just want to give up, crawl under my covers and cry myself to sleep. Sometimes, it’s just the only thing we can do until the mood passes.
26. Seeing someone else filling my space is so shattering. If losing you means giving you happiness, then so be it. Some people are so lucky that after hurting, they get love, and some are so unlucky that after giving so much love, they always get hurt.
27. Though these words will never find you, I hope that you knew that I was thinking of you today and that I wished you every happiness. Love always, from the girl you loved once.
28. It is hard to imagine the rest of my life without you, but I suppose I do not have to imagine it. I just have to live it.
29. I have loved you for so many years; I have been thinking of making you the happiest man on earth, only to realize you don’t even have a single feeling for me.
30. At least we have been together now; it will have been years, I waited, fought, rejected all men just because I love you but now, it seems all is in vain.
Related Post: Is It Time To Breakup?
Painful Messages For Him or Her
1. I may not get to see you as often as I like, I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart, I truly know, you’re the one that I love, and I can’t let you go.
2. If I had not taken the risk, I would have probably never found complete happiness. Unfortunately for me, everything did not go well after all, but no one can take away what I love from my memories.
3. I can’t believe you broke my heart as if you were smashing a piece of glass. Glass can be rebuilt, but what about my heart? I’m disappointed!
4. If I could get one chance to change anything in my life, I would have changed our relationship so that we would have never met. If only I could turn the hand of the clock.
5. I become sad when I think about how you broke up with me—not because you broke my heart but because our beautiful relationship couldn’t go the distance.
6. Mental pain is less dramatic than physical pain, but it is more common and also more hard to bear. The frequent attempt to conceal mental pain increases the burden. It is easier to say, ‘My tooth is aching’ than to say ‘My heart is broken.’
7. When someone hurts you once, never forgive that person, because that person will hurt you so many times than you can imagine. In the end, the time you have spent with that person is wasted time, and painful.
8. Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met. I believe that everything happens for a reason.
9. People change so that you can let go; things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they are right, you believe their lies, so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself. And sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. Givers need to set limits because takers rarely do.
10. Sometimes it takes sadness to know happiness, noise to appreciate silence, and absence to value presence. Now, I appreciate being without you.
11. Love is ironic. Only when you hurt someone, they realize they truly love you. We shall always fall in love with the people who break our hearts.
12. To fall in love is simple, but to fall out of love is simply awful.
13. One of the saddest truths about life is that some people can and forever remain in your heart but not in your life. It hurts, but it’s true.
14. Loving someone who does not love your back creates the deepest wound and is more painful than a knife’s cut.
15. A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.
Related Post: Signs She’s Given Up On The Relationship
Comforting Broken Relationship Quotes
It’s painful to be heartbroken. But the truth is, not all relationships were meant to last “till death do us part”. Some will inevitably lead to a broken heart.
Nevertheless, to find love again, you need to heal from your past hurt. We hope that these broken relationship quotes will help you find comfort and let go of the past.
1. What brings us to tears will lead us to grace. Our pain is never wasted.
2. Letting go of something that means a lot to you can hurt, but sometimes holding on can hurt even more.
3. A heartbreak is a blessing from God. It’s just his way of letting you realize he saved you from the wrong person.
4. It’s hard to hold on to something that you know would never be yours. Instead, you just have to learn to let go and face the fact that while good things never last, some don’t even start.
5. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
6. It hurts because you feel too much, because you care too much and because you feel connected to it all no matter how far you go. Do not let anyone invalidate or minimize how you feel. If you feel something, you feel it, and it is real for you.
7. Don’t let your happiness depend on something you may lose. Don’t let your heart be broken for the wrong person, because the right angel will need it.
8. Sometimes, you just have to let go of some people you greatly love. This is because they are toxic to your life.
9. The prettiest smile hides the most profound secrets, the most beautiful eyes have cried the thickest tears, and the kindest hearts have felt the most pain.
10. The worst feeling is when something is killing you inside, and you have to act like you do not care. You can hide the feeling, but you can’t hide the effect.
11. Sometimes we hurt the ones we love but hurting ourselves to avoid it doesn’t make it better.
12. We try to hide our feeling and forget that our eyes speak. We try to hide our sadness but forget that our heart sinks.
13. Feelings do not die because we keep feeding them with memories.
14. Sadness gives depth and roots, while happiness provides height with branches. Happiness is like a tree going into the sky, and sadness is like the roots going down into the earth. Both are needed, and the higher a tree goes, the deeper it goes.
15. A heart dies when it is not able to share its feelings, but a heart kills itself when another heart doesn’t understand its feelings.
16. Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it is better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself by putting them back together.
17. Some people are going to leave, but that’s not the end of your story. That’s the end of their part in your account.
18. Over time, you realize that it makes no sense to run after someone who’s happy without you.
19. Everyone is going to hurt you at some point in your life. It is up to you to figure out who is worth suffering for.
20. To hurt is as human as breathing. So breathe when you are feeling wounded and allow yourself to heal.
Related Post: Forgive Me Messages
Heart Broken Status To Express Deep-seated Hurt
1. I’m proud of my heart, it’s been played, stabbed, cheated, burned, and broken, but somehow still works.
2. There are moments when I wish I could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away, but I have the feeling that if I did, the joy would be gone as well.
3. Sometimes I think I need a spare heart to feel all the things I think.
4. My heart is not strong, and I know it. I keep it within this iron cage for a reason. Breathe on it wrongly, and I may die. Just go now. I would instead let you see my face than my heart.
5. A million words would not bring you back, I know because I tried; neither would a million tears, I know because I cried. Relationships are like glass.
6. And sometimes it hits me out of nowhere, all of a sudden, this overwhelming sadness rushes over me. And I get discouraged, upset, and I feel hopeless and sad and hurt. And once again, I feel numb to the world.
7. Most people are not even aware of the number of masks they are wearing. I like to pretend that everything is alright because when everybody else thinks you are fine, sometimes you forget for a while that you are not.
8. Two types of people that cannot look at you in the eyes. Someone that is trying to hide a lie and someone who is trying to hide love. Sometimes, we try so hard to hide everything we are feeling from those who probably need to know our true feelings the most.
9. Sadness hurts, but it’s a strong feeling. It is a necessary thing to feel.
10. Never try to hide your secrets from a person who can read your eyes because the one who reads your eyes can interpret your heartbeat.
11. It hurts when you love someone unconditionally, and they fail to love you back in return.
12. Love is supposed to be based on trust and trust on love. It is something rare and beautiful when people can confide in each other without fearing what the other person will think.
13. The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you deserve to be loved also.
14. The most significant pain I ever felt was denying my feeling to make everyone else feel comfortable. I think that is changing now.
15. Never wait for a person who is essential to you. Because if you meant something to him, he would not let you wait.
16. I am bent, but not broken, I am scared, but not tainted, I am sad, but not hopeless, I am tired, but not powerless, I am angry, but not bitter, I am depressed, but not giving up.
17. Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water.
18. It is hard to wait around for something that might never be, but it is harder to let go when it is everything you have ever wanted.
19. The moral of the story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it, some stories don’t have a happy ending.
20. Some say it’s painful to wait for someone. Some say it’s painful to forget someone. But the worst pain comes when you don’t know whether to wait or forget.
Love and offenses co-exist. You can’t have one without the other. Express your deeply seated heartache with these hurting messages. Painful message to your boyfriend or girlfriend can help you relieve.