There’s this rhyme I was taught when I was little:
There are five magic words,
There are five magic words,
There are five magic words that I know,
Please, excuse me, thank you, sorry, and the last one, pardon me.
I don’t know how long this song has been in existence but it mentions thank you as one of the most magical words you can say to a person. Thank you is an agelong form of appreciating people and its relevance is still at an all-time high.
It is an essential part of socializing whether in a personal or professional setting. When you are thankful, you increase your job productivity, boost the morale of those around you and become an asset to your company in the long run.
In the workplace, there are different times when you must be timely with your thank you messages. For instance, when your boss makes you a part of a team, you will need to send appreciation messages such as “thank you for giving me the opportunity to be part of your team” or “thank you for giving me the opportunity to learn and grow”
In this article, I will be showing you several other ways to say thank you for giving me the opportunity to be part of your team, without sounding boring or too generic.
We will explore several samples of professional messages, emails and provide you with Professional Thank You Note Wording to say thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a part of your team across different situations.
- How To Say Thank You For Giving Me The Opportunity To Be Part Of Your Team
- Short Samples Of Thank You For Giving Me The Opportunity To Be Part Of Your Team
- Thank You For Giving Me The Opportunity To Work With Your Company / Organization
- Thank You For The Opportunity To Interview
- Thank You For Giving Us The Opportunity To Serve You
- Thank You For Hiring Me Message / Quotes
- Thank You For Giving Me The Opportunity To Work On This Project
- Thanks Letter To Boss For Giving Opportunity To Learn And Grow
How To Say Thank You For Giving Me The Opportunity To Be Part Of Your Team
Sometimes, becoming a part of a new team can be intimidating. Already, the old team members are familiar with one another except you, so, you could be feeling left out. At some point, we have had to face being the newbie, but it waned with time, as we get familiarized with the new associate.
You could kill the fear by showing some appreciation firsthand. That would warm the team members towards you and dispel any tension you may be feeling.
Showing appreciation to your teammates does not have to be a daunting task. Simply keep in mind some of the rules below. They will guide you on how to say thank you for giving me this opportunity to be part of your team.
1. Make Sure Your Message Is Timely
The best time to appreciate your new teammates is when you are newly introduced. By doing so early, you will make them feel glad and receptive by having you on their team.
2. Choose An Appropriate Medium
You could choose to send a thank you note through an email or a personalized message. However, make sure this is done professionally.
3. Keep It Short And Sweet
If email is your medium of appreciation, make sure it is specific and straight to the point. Professionals value their time, so a short message shows you respect their time.
4. Be Emotionally Grateful
Gratitude must stem from the heart. This doesn’t mean that you sound informal, but If you are feeling pressured or forced to say thank you, chances are your letter will feel stilted and unimpressive. You do not want your recipients to get that type of vibe from you. So your message must reflect your gratitude.
5. Reiterate Your Commitment To The Team
Nobody wants to work with a team member who’ll not be committed to achieving the target of the team. Possibly, they’re wondering if you’ll be able to bring something valuable to the table and deliver excellently.
This thank you for giving me the opportunity to be part of your team message, is an opportunity to express your commitment to the team and how much you’re ready to contribute to the growth of the team.
Related Post: Developing Good Relationship At Work
Short Samples Of Thank You For Giving Me The Opportunity To Be Part Of Your Team
1. I’m glad to be on your team. I hope to put in the best and contribute towards achieving the target before us. Once again, thank you for giving me the opportunity to be part of your team.
2. I had always looked forward to working with your team. I’m grateful for this opportunity. I’ll not let you down.
3. I’ve heard a lot been said about your team. Your unflinching team spirit and doggedness to achieving set targets are enviable. Thank you for this opportunity. I hope to contribute my quota to becoming a better team.
4. I do not take the opportunity to be a part of your team for granted. I am ready to face the challenges that come with this and ready to uphold the prestige of this team. Thank you for considering me for the position.
5. Thank you for the opportunity to explore a new field and for the privilege to face new challenges. I believe that my experience as (mention previous position) will help to better this team.
Related Post: Welcome Messages For New Team Member
Thank You For Giving Me The Opportunity To Work With Your Company / Organization
A good impression means a lot in this competitive world. Maintaining a great corporate relation with those who recruited you is essential to succeeding in the workplace.
As stated earlier, it simply starts with a thank you. If you are out of ideas, the following examples will guide you on how to tell your recruiter to say thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with your company:
I. I am grateful for the wonderful opportunity you have given me at your company. I feel honored to work in a highly esteemed company like yours.
2. Thank you for taking note of my skillset by giving me this job. I am eager to contribute my quota to the success of this company.
3. After reviewing the job offer, I observed a high level of trust from you regarding my capabilities. I feel appreciated. Thank you for considering me for the position.
4. Let me use this opportunity to appreciate you for hiring me for this role. Your trust in me will not be disappointed. Thank you for considering me shortlisted for this position.
5. Your job offer made my day. I will exceed all your expectations on this job. Thank you for considering me for the position.
6. I am deeply warmed by this job offer. I have been on the lookout for a position like this for a month now. I am indebted to you for giving me a shot to run this group.
7. Thank you for employing me to be your [ mention position]. Your company has given me a great start in my career.
8. I’m delighted with your job offer. I am eager to be a part of a venture with a focus on disrupting narratives in this industry. Thank you for considering me shortlisted for this position.
9. I feel energized as I climb higher in my career. I will take more courses to improve my existing skillsets and competencies to take on this effectively. I am grateful for the raise.
Thank You For The Opportunity To Interview
1. Dear Mr. (mention interviewer’s name), I am so grateful for the privilege given me today to be interview. It was such a great time of learning for me. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Once again, thank you.
2. Mr. (mention interviewer’s name), it was a wonderful moment with you during the interview. Discussing with you has added to my knowledge base. I am grateful for the privilege to be interviewed by a professional like you.
3. Thank you Ms. (mention interviewer’s name) for the opportunity to be interviewed for the post of ____________ . Meeting you further confirms my conviction that your company is a good environment to work and learn. Working with a great mind like yours will give me more exposure and help me to serve the organization with greater expertise. Thank you.
4. Hi Mr. Methis, thank you for interviewing me. I do appreciate your time. I am interested in this position and looking forward to work with you.
5. Dear Mr. Brahams, I appreciate the opportunity to be interviewed earlier today. I believe the position deserve the best hands, and I am ready to give my best into pursuing the interest of the company and setting new records in the sales department. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Once more, thank you.
Thank You For Giving Us The Opportunity To Serve You
10. When the offer came into my mail, I want to say I felt anxious before getting into the interview room. Yet on meeting you and your colleagues, my panic ceased. I am already anticipating the start of my job role in your office.
11. Dear ma, my long-term dream to work alongside you has been actualized. I feel almost impatient to start. Please inform me of the necessary formalities to perform when I start work.
12. From the moment I received your letter, I felt hopeful. I know my future will be much better while working in your company. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you.
13. A thousand thank you for picking me amongst dozens of candidates. I am glad my efforts paid off. I look forward to working with you as the days progress.
14. A deep appreciation for the opportunity of the [job role] at your company. Being a part of your company delights me. I promise to deploy my competencies to produce excellent results for your business.
Thank You For Hiring Me Message / Quotes
When you just joined a company, especially the one you’ve always wanted to work in, it is a good idea to let them know you appreciate their consideration of your employment. To do that, here are some thank you for hiring me quotes.
15. I am privileged to be employed in the (Mention role) of your organization. It pleases me to let you know that this fills me with deep enthusiasm and energy.
16. It makes me feel proud I would now be associated with a highly rated company like yours. Even your employees make me feel welcome. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you.
17. Being promoted to become ____ is a thing of joy. I am even more committed to working harder and better at this job.
18. This is my appreciation to you for the new position I will be taking up at your organization. My first day seems too far. I am already creating plans on how to contribute to the increased growth of your company.
19. I acknowledge the offer for me to join your company as a _____. It was fun connecting with your workers. I believe working with such enthusiastic people will bolster my abilities and growth.
20. Thank you for giving me this job. I am convinced the additional responsibilities and challenges associated with this job will help me better my best in this position. I look forward to exploring this position.
21. I acknowledge the position of (mention role) in your organization. Your programs are outstanding. I feel eager to begin my new role much earlier than agreed. Thank you for the chance to be associated with a company that possesses robust opportunities for growth in such a position.
22. I humbly receive your job offer. The remuneration is attractive and the conditions are conducive. Thank you for having me in your organization.
Related Post: Suggestions To Managing Work- Related Stress
Thank You For Giving Me The Opportunity To Work On This Project
When you have been added to a team for a project, oftentimes someone has put in a word for you. It could be one of your leaders or a colleague. No matter what, that person must be acknowledged and that is why I have provided you with these messages to help you say thank you for giving me the opportunity to work on this project.
1. I am blessed to be a part of this team. I promise to use my skills effectively to the success of this project.
2. It is an honor to work alongside with you on this project. I never imagined I could be a part of a project this big. Plus, you chose me for this. I am grateful.
3. After the remarkable performance of Team B on XYZ project, I dreamed of working on something similar. Now that dream has come to pass because of you. Thank you.
4. Being chosen to be a part of this project brings a warm feeling to my chest. Thank you for making me an important part of this.
5. Imagine my surprise when I received a mail stating my new functions as a member of this project. Who would have thought I would be given a crucial role like this? Thank you for believing in me.
6. Being a part of this program is the best news this month. I’ve always wanted to work on something of this magnitude. Thank you for standing by me.
7. Since I was made a partner in this project, my sense of responsibility has dramatically increased. I promise to do my best in this job and exceed your expectations.
8. I knew the company would take on big projects this year but I never imagined it would be _____. This is a huge deal. Thank you for backing me up.
9. I promise to prove myself by working harder than ever. I will make this project the most worthwhile this company has ever embarked on. Thank you for your unending support.
10. Making me a part of this project is proof of your faith in my abilities. I am honored and I will leave no stone unturned to ensure we come out successful. Thank you.
Thanks Letter To Boss For Giving Opportunity To Learn And Grow
Your boss is one of the most important people in your workplace. He or she is the head and helps to determine the level of growth you experience in your workplace.
If you have a boss who is invested in your career and provides opportunities for you to blossom, he or she deserves some appreciation.
You can make use of the list below and customize it to write a thanks letter to boss for giving opportunity:
1. Your faith in me is deeply acknowledged. I am honored to have a boss who believes in his/her employees. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to introduce myself. I am excited to work with you.
2. I am grateful for the opportunity you gave me to lead the team. Thank you for the mentorship you provided for years. My future is brighter because of you.
3. I feel so honored, boss. I’m grateful for the opportunity to deploy my experience and skills. Thank you for believing in me.
4. Your belief in me is out of this world. I am confident I will deliver on this opportunity you have given me.
5. I’ve always wanted a project like this. I am blessed for the chance to handle [project name]. The project stretched me as I learned more about [project topic]. I am grateful you picked me for this project.
6. Boss, the opportunities you presented have been invaluable. I tried out many positions and so far, I have been able to identify where I want to go next in my career.
7. I am grateful you did not allow me to stay in one position despite excelling at it. Taking up for offer has made me more confident in trying other tasks.
8. You are the best boss ever! Your alert on changes within the team opened my eyes to new opportunities. I cannot wait to begin as the new assistant team lead.
9. What would my career be without you boss? Your recommendations inspired the outgoing manager who decided I was to take over after him.
10. The conference was a bomb! I made interesting connections and got to pitch my idea before a panel. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to introduce myself.
11. Your recommendation brought me a contract. As I build my network, I hope I can be able to repay you someday.
12. Our brunch meeting was delightful. Thank you for joining me and helping me understand the new opportunities available in the company. I look forward to being a part of those opportunities.
13. Working with _____ has been a blast. Thank you for giving me the chance to work alongside her. I learned more in the past weeks than a few years of my life. Partnering with us was a brilliant decision on your part!
14. Working in this new position has been challenging to say the least, yet, I am eager for more. I am grateful for your trust in me to handle this new position. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to introduce myself
15. Thank you for the additional responsibilities you have given me in the shop. No doubt, there were probably better options so I’m grateful you picked me. I am eager to increase my skillset and add more value to this shop.