Appreciation, they say, is an application for more. Have you ever put your very best into something and then you didn’t get appreciated for it? How did you feel? Not so good, right? I understand you perfectly. Human beings no matter how high or low, have the desire and longing to be appreciated for whatever they do. Not giving it to them as and when due, can sabotage their effectiveness and willingness to render whatever help or service they’ve been rendering before.
Thus, as a leader, the important necessity of delivering an appreciation message to team members cannot be overemphasized if they are going to give their very best.
Did you know that the reason why 65% of workers display lackadaisical attitudes to work is due to the fact that they are not appreciated for what they do? You might not be aware of this but it is my duty to help you know that sending an appreciation message to your team and doing that genuinely, is essential and has a direct proportion to their output and performance. A team member who is appreciated by his/her leader will be motivated and stirred up to do much more even beyond his/her current performance.
Appreciating your team members can be in several forms ranging from verbal acknowledgment, sending an appreciation message, public recognition, and so on.
This write-up consists of several ways of saying ‘THANK YOU’ to your team members. Feel free to use them as they are or modify them to suit the need of the moment.
Co-worker / Team Appreciation Message
Team members when duly appreciated, are spurred, compelled, and obligated to do much more than they have done before. As a team leader, you are probably aware of the need to appreciate your team members but maybe you’re lacking in words or inspiration to go about it. Be at rest. We have arranged a list of team appreciation messages that you can make use of to appreciate your team when the occasion arises.
Slacking or failing to appreciate your team will bring about an unhealthy disposition to work which will hinder progress. Thus, appreciating your team as a leader, will not only make them more committed to the work but also endear you to them as a leader.
To do that, here are some inspiring appreciation message to team member for completion of project and good work.
1. Words fail me to express how joyful I am to be a part of this team. We have together uncovered another major milestone in this company. Thanks to you all.
2. Your diligence and cooperation together as a team have brought about the realization of our goals for the year. I am so much indebted to you all.
3. Kudos colleagues! You are the best teammates in the world!
4. I have seen no other hard-working team than this since I joined this company. You guys have really been exceptional. Keep it up!
5. I want to express my deep gratitude and appreciation to every one of you for your diligence and excellent work attitude. You have been very amazing. Thank you!
6. If there’s any team I would like to be on for any project again, it will be this team. You guys are the best.
7. The way you collaborate and cooperate amongst one another is truly commendable. It has made us achieve more in lesser time. Thank you all.
8. You are the brain behind the company’s most recent success. You all made it happen.
9. This phase has been really tough and demanding yet you gave it your all to make it a success. Your efforts are well appreciated. I look forward to working with you on further projects.
10. The company’s sales increased this year by 15%. Thanks to your diligence and persistent effort. We anticipate more of this in years to come.
11. Winning the ‘Manager of the Year’ award was impossible without having the team of the year. You have all been cooperative and dutiful. I look forward to accomplishing more feats with you.
12. You came through for me while I was down in my health. You are all amazing and truly care for me as a team member. I am greatly indebted to your kind gesture. Thank you all!
13. Sometimes I look back and wonder where the company would be without a team like you which consists of diligent and hardworking members. Keep it up!
14. I am ever grateful for being a part of this team. You excel in leaving no one behind in achieving success together. Thank you.
15. Our journey so far would have been impossible had it not been for the role every one of you played in making it happen. Thanks to the best team ever!
Related Post: How To Show Gratitude Professionally
Appreciation Quotes For Team Members
As you already know, appreciating team members is of no small significance. It is highly essential for decreased employee turnover, increased output, and performance, and a positive attitude to work amongst many others.
This write-up affords you the opportunity to make use of carefully arranged appreciation quotes for team members in your organization to make them have a true sense of self-worth and esteem.
The following appreciation quotes for team members are like no other and we hope you will enjoy them.
1. [Team member’s name], you did an impressive job out there on the project. Keep it up!
2. You employ all of your skills, knowledge, and talent when carrying out any assignment given to you. The last assignment you executed was impressive. Keep it up!
3. That you love what you do is highly evident in the quality of your output. Keep it up!
4. Congratulations on surpassing your goals and target for the month. You are highly valuable to the team. Thank you for always giving your best always.
5. You deserved that promotion. You have been up and doing from day one. So happy for you!
6. You all have been very influential to the success of this organization. Keep giving your best.
7. Reaching this peak in record time would have been impossible without a strong and supportive team like you. Keep it up!
8. You guys keep blowing the minds of the entire staff of the company. Your recent achievement is highly valued and esteemed.
9. I appreciate the fact that you all are always at your duty posts. It has helped move this business forward in no small way. Thanks to you all!
10. We are talking of success today because of your diligence hardworking attitude and disposition. Keep it up!
11. If there’s one thing I know for sure that is responsible for our successes thus far, it is cooperation. You all have been very supportive and inspiring. Keep it up!
12. You all have been very cooperative. Without your continuous support, we couldn’t have achieved that feat. Thank you all!
13. It has been great and highly rewarding working with you all. Together we achieved a lot and I believe we will accomplish greater things in the future. Thanks a lot!
14. Words will fail me to describe exactly how effective you have been as a team. You are the living description of what teamwork is. Keep it up!
15. I am impressed with your team spirit. Indeed you set the pace for true effective teamwork in this company.
Related Post: Thank You For The Opportunity
Thank You Letter For Support And Cooperation
For anyone, anywhere, appreciation is something that cannot be overlooked. People cannot bear to think they are being taken for granted after giving their best to support a cause that eventually succeeded.
Therefore, thanking whosoever from the least to the greatest is absolutely essential for avoiding friction in interpersonal relationships and generally, in the workplace. Writing a thank you letter for a person’s support and cooperation in the pursuit of any cause, is one of the ways they can know they are recognized and truly appreciated.
However, in writing a thank you letter for support and cooperation, you must be careful to ensure it is void of flattery and very sincere. More so, taking out time to write it with paper and ink, will make the recipient know that you really had him/her in mind and truly appreciate their devotion to supporting you.
Below in this write up, are examples of such letters. You can use them as they are, modify them or use them as an inspiration to write a genuine thank you letter for support and cooperation.
1. On behalf of the management of company [XYZ], we would like to express our profound gratitude to you for the assistance you rendered us in carrying out project [Z]. Thank you very much.
2. Dear colleague,
I wish to show my deepest gratitude for the support you gave to me while working on the last project assigned to me by the company. Your presence was so invaluable to me. I am really grateful. Thanks a lot colleague!
3. Dear [Name],
You have proven to be indeed a pillar I can lean on from time to time. Just when I thought all hope was lost, you came in and strengthened me to continue. Now we can talk about the success of project [D]. It’s all because of you. Thanks a whole lot!
4. Dear Sir/Ma,
Email / Letter Of Gratitude for Support
Words will fail us to show how instrumental you have been in making us be at our best and uncovering the latest milestone for the company. We, the members of your team, would like to express our profound gratitude to you for being a true leader and spurring us to achieve this feat. Thank you very much Sir/Ma.
9. Dear [Team name],
A tree does not make a forest. Our recent achievement goes all out to showcase the power of cooperation which you all displayed from the very beginning till the end of the project [XYZ]. This is very commendable and to show my deepest thanks, I would like for us to meet on (so-and-so) day for a picnic. (All expenses on me!). Once again, thank you very much.
10. Dear [Name],
The way you put your whole self out (talents, skill, time, energy, etc) in making this project a success, is highly commendable. You were very supportive and willing to do more than what was expected of you. This is what I like about you. Thanks!
Related Post: Writing A Great Thank You Email At Work
Letter of Appreciation To Team For Successful Completion of Project
1. Dear [XYZ], I am writing this letter to appreciate your help in making project [x] a success. I want you to know that without your support, this project wouldn’t have gone anywhere. Thank you very much.
2. Dear [CYZ], your selflessness and supportive attitude is one that cannot be overlooked. You have once again proven yourself to be a true friend indeed and in time of need. Thanks for your support.
3. Dear [Team name],
I am writing this letter to you all to appreciate your cooperation and togetherness in executing project [Z]. It was a complete success. I’m so glad to have you as team members. You have all been amazing. Thanks a lot!
4. Dear [XYZ], I want today a BIG thank you for your unrelenting support throughout the time I was executing the project. Being there for me went a long way to ensure I was able to complete it successfully. Thanks a great deal!
5. Dear Sir/Ma,
Employee Appreciation Messages / Notes
Every employee deserves to be appreciated. They put in their efforts and the best of their several abilities to ensure their employer’s success or the success of the organization in which they have been employed.
Not appreciating them is an indication of insensitivity which will eventually result in an unhealthy attitude and disposition to work. ‘After all, we are not appreciated for what we do, why give it our best then?’ This and many others will be in the hearts of your employees when you fail to appreciate them.
Most employers are guilty of only pointing out faults and reprimanding their employees. They never see the need to also appreciate them for the efforts, skill, hard work, sleepless nights, and many other sacrifices they invest to make the company or industry succeed.
That is why we’ve arranged a list of employee appreciation notes that you can use to appreciate your employees. Appreciating them gives them a sense of self-worth and makes them want to give their best to satisfy you.
Employee appreciation messages like the ones you are about to go through are very powerful and effective when used. We hope that you will not just enjoy them but employ them in making your employees appreciated.
1. The way you executed that project blew my mind away. I never imagined it could be as bright as that. Keep it up!
2. I am glad to see that you are making considerable progress in your new task. I never doubted your ability. I’m glad to see you doing well in a new field.
3. You always meet up with deadlines and do not delay in delivering projects promptly. Keep it up!
4. You have made tremendous improvements since the last periodic evaluation. This is highly commendable. Keep it up!
5. You always arrive at work earlier than others and leave later than them as well. Your hard work and diligence are not unnoticed.
6. Your colleagues speak highly of you. I’m happy to know that you are making a positive impression on your team members.
7. You have been so consistent for [x] years. I’m putting you up for promotion and a salary raise. I hope you like it and keep being consistent.
8. I always look up to having you at any brainstorming. Your brilliant ideas have been what has paved the way for the company’s success this year. Thank you.
9. I don’t know what we all would have achieved if you had been slack in discharging your duties. You have been so consistent and faithful. Keep it up!
10. A good employee will challenge his/her boss to be better. I’m glad you have been that employee. You have made me be a better manager. Thanks!
11. Thank you for your impressive contribution to the team’s success this year. You have proven yourself to be an invaluable asset. Kudos!
12. Your performance and output have continued to impress me. To appreciate you, I’ll be giving you a salary raise of 30%. You deserve this and much more. Keep it up!
13. Thank you for being a diligent and trustworthy employee. You can always be relied on.
14. Such an excellent job you did back then! I am so glad to have you on my team. Keep it up!
15. I can sleep with my two eyes closed because I know you always deliver very excellent quality. Keep it up!