Sending a welcome message to a new member of a team, firm, organization and the likes is a warm, friendly, and yet professional way of receiving the new member.
A warm welcome message to new team member creates a lasting positive first expression of the team or company. It also shows that the new member is appreciated as being a part of the team. These can serve as a source of motivation to him/her.
A welcome message to new team member also sets them on the right foot as it makes them feel at ease and help them to see themselves as part of the team immediately, and of course, this, in the long run, leads to building a reproductive workforce.
Whether you are an employer, or a co-worker, in this article, we’ve carefully put together a list of thoughtful and warm welcome messages to new team member or hire.
How To Welcome A New Employee To The Team
It may seem like something trivial learning how to welcome a new employee to the team, but the fact is, this has to be taken seriously and is an art that should be learned; knowing that, how a new employee is welcomed, can give a lasting first impression about the team and its members.
Here are some tips on how to welcome a new employee to the team, either through email, welcome card/note, or text messages.
1. A welcome message to new team member should be warm, friendly, and have a positive tone.
2. Send a personalized email, different from the company’s standard welcome mail. Sometimes, it may be necessary to get a bit personal and informal, which can be achieved with a personal welcoming email.
3. Welcome the new employee as soon as they accept the job offer. There is no need to wait until he/she resumes work before welcoming them.
4. Ensure to prepare their workspace ahead of resumption. This is very important. When the employee resumes to a prepared workspace, he/she feels that they were being expected.
5. Introduce the new team member to other members of the team on the very first day of arrival. This helps to build a good relationship between the new intake and the rest of the team members.
6. Your welcoming message may contain a briefing on what to expect on their first day at work. This can be an addition to the welcome message or sent separately.
7. This may also include whatever documents or things the new member is required to bring along on the first day.
All these will be highly appreciated by the new employee
Related Post: How To Improve Workplaces
Congratulatory And Welcome Wishes |Welcome New Members’ Message
There are different ways to welcome a new member to a group, company, team, or office. Sending a welcome message is one such way.
It is usually heartwarming for a new member to receive a welcome text message from his new group or office as it gives an immediate sense of belonging. Here are 18 of such welcome messages that you can send to a new member.
1. We are excited to have you here with us. We hope your presence makes a positive difference in our team. Sending warm welcome wishes.
2. Welcome to the team. We have been longing to have someone with your skillset and experience work with us, and you are just that perfect fit. Welcome on board!
3. We are delighted to have you work with us. We can’t wait to see the innovative ideas that you’ll come up with. Working with you will be surely worth it. Welcome!
4. Welcome aboard! We are glad that you were selected to join us. We are sure you are bringing so much value to the table. We gladly look forward to working with you.
5. Welcome to our group. We are confident that you are going to enjoy every minute you’ll spend working with us. We can’t wait to get started.
6. Our team warmly welcomes you. We were excited when we saw what creative skills you have. We are enthusiastic about partnering with you.
7. Welcome aboard! We were thrilled by your success in the interviews. We anticipate the great things you will do for our company.
8. Passing through the hurdles of the selection process was no small feat in itself. Welcome to the team. It is great having someone as experienced as you with us.
9. Thank you for joining us. We are glad you made it. Feel free to make useful contributions that will help us grow as a team.
10. We are delighted to have you here. We look forward to the new and innovative ideas you would bring to the table. You are also sure to enjoy values from us. Welcome.
11. It’s great to have you here. This team is known for excellence. We are glad, that with you around, it would even become more excellent. Welcome to the group.
12. Hello, hearty welcome! We sincerely hope you have a great time here with us. Every member of the group looks forward to your resumption at the office.
13. Welcome to our lovely group. Having you here with us to share ideas and goals is so heartwarming. We wish you all the best as you begin this journey with us.
14. Welcome! It is with great delight we welcome you to this team. We look forward to the period you would be spending with us while we work on this project. We hope you enjoy your stay too.
15. We are glad to welcome you to the team. We hope your stay here will be a remarkable one for us all. We look forward to a collaborative relationship with you.
16. Congratulations to you on being part of our great team. You are very much welcome. It is great to have you with us and we look forward to working with you.
17. A cordial welcome to you! It is a great pleasure to have a wonderful person like you in our midst. We do not take it for granted. Welcome again.
18. A very warm welcome to the team! We believe your peculiar skills will be a great asset to the team and the organization at large. Congratulations on your appointment.
Related Post: Steps To Building Workplace Relationship
Warm Welcome Message For New Colleague
A welcome message is a sincere and heartfelt expression of appreciation and happiness sent to a new employee, colleague, or team member on their appointment or transfer.
These messages can be sent to the new colleague in form of a text message, email, card, note, or a personalized letter. Sometimes, this can be sent along with a welcome gift.
A thoughtful welcome message is usually a beautiful starting point for a long-lasting professional relationship between colleagues.
1. Hello dear Colleague, we are very excited to have you work with us on this team. We believe you will be a great addition to us. Welcome!
2. Congratulations and welcome to our team. I know you may feel a little anxious, but know that working here is a very great opportunity for greater exposure. Once again, welcome to the team.
3. Hello new colleague, we all at the office got excited on hearing of your appointment. A glimpse of your resume left us assured that you are a great addition to our team. Welcome aboard.
4. Congratulations on your employment. You surely are a great addition to our team of innovators. You are most welcome.
5. Warmest welcome from us at______. We are extremely delighted to have you work with us. We can’t wait to have you work with us.
6. Congratulations! You have just become a part of the best team you will ever have worked with. We look forward to achieving more with you.
7. We just learned of your appointment by our company to join our department. We are delighted to have a talented employee like you work with us. Welcome aboard!
8. Congratulations on making it through the rigors of the recruitment and selection process to become an employee in this highly innovative and motivating environment. Looking forward to meeting and working with you.
9. I bet the recruitment team made a great choice in giving you this position to work with us. Be sure you have the best set of employees working with you. We anticipate your arrival.
10. The entire department welcomes you with warm wishes. We received with joy the news of your employment. We believe you will have a great time working with us.
11. Congratulations Colleague. We are proud to have a dynamic individual like you work with us. Welcome to the team.
12. We are glad that you’re joining us soon. We can’t wait to receive you and work with you.
Related Post: How To Manage Work-Related Stress
Short Welcome Message To New Team Member
Having a new team member is usually an addition, aimed at improving the overall effectiveness of the team. The new employee on his/her part looks forward to contributing positively to the team too.
On the part of the team, making every new employee feel comfortable and familiar with the new working environment helps them settle in quickly. More so, this is the easiest way to start a healthy work relationship with them.
Crafting and sending a welcome message to new team member is a great way to help them in achieving their goals and yours. Below are some beautiful welcome messages you can send to new team members.
1. Congratulations on your new appointment as part of our team. We look forward to the positive contributions your presence will have on the entire team. Welcome!
2. A very warm welcome to the office! We believe your peculiar skills will be a great asset to the team. Congratulations.
3. We are glad to welcome you to the team. We hope your stay here will be a remarkable one for us all. We look forward to a collaborative relationship with you.
4. Congratulations to you on being part of our great team. You are very much welcome. It is great to have you with us and we look forward to working with you.
5. The entire team welcomes you to your new appointment. We hope you’ll settle in smoothly and we’re optimistic you’ll have a successful career with us.
6. Welcome to the team. You’ll surely find here a very fulfilling place to work. We look forward to working with you. Congratulations.
7. Welcome onboard. Having you work with us on this team is a great honor. Every member of the team is excited to work with you and we believe you got what it takes for us to achieve more.
8. We are glad to have a new team member. With your skills and qualifications, we believe you will prove to be a great addition to the team. Welcome aboard!
9. We were excited when we got the information of your appointment with the team. We are very positive that together, we can take the company to greater heights.
10. The office welcomes you gladly to be a part of our remarkable team. We are certain that together, this company will break new ground. Welcome.
11. Congratulations on scaling the recruitment process and finally getting hired! We look forward to an engaging time while you’re on the team. Cheers.
12. A warm welcome to our team. We believe you have all it takes to be of help to the team and the company at large move forward.
13. Hearty welcome! We hope you have a great time working here with us. We wish you all the best as you get started.
14. Congratulations on your appointment and on becoming the newest member of this team. We hope you find your new roles interesting as well as rewarding. Welcome
15. We appreciate you for choosing to work with this team. We strongly believe that you will deliver greatly, and help move the team forward.
16. Welcome to the team. Feel free to express yourself and speak up on challenges. We love teamwork. Enjoy your stay in our company.
17. Welcome to our company. We are happy we choose you already. We sincerely look forward to your valuable contributions to the team.
18. Welcome! We are glad you joined our team. We are eager to work with you and support you throughout your career with us.
Related Post: Balancing Work and Fun Quotes
Welcome Message Quotes And Wishes
Welcome message quotes are sent to new members who are just joining any company, group, or association. This is usually a way of familiarizing them with the old members of the group or association.
Sending a welcome message to a new team member, employee, colleague, and the likes would always make them feel good and special. It creates a good first impression and the place of this can never be overemphasized.
1. Starting a new job is like a new beginning. You may feel tensed and anxious, it’s normal. Just have it at the back of your mind that we are here to guide you as you begin this new journey. Have a great experience.
2. Dear _____, you are highly welcome to our group. You are sure to enjoy your stay with us. Feel free, you’re one of us now.
3. Welcome to our organization dear new member. We hope you have a great time working with us. You are wholeheartedly welcome.
4. On behalf of the team, I welcome you to the group. I hope you’ll extend your cooperation and support in aiding us to build something greater.
5. We are excited in having you on our team. We look forward to your active participation and invaluable contributions to the growth and development of this group.
6. I welcome you specially to our group and we all look forward to an exciting relationship and partnership. We hope you’ll enjoy your stay with us.
7. Welcome to our noble association. In this association, we are concerned about putting smiles on the faces of the needy. With your great sense of empathy, we believe you will be a great addition to us. Welcome.
8. It is with joy that we welcome you to our team. We look forward to you bringing ideas for the betterment of the team. We all look forward to working with you.
9. I remember how excited I was when I just got accepted here. It has been great working here. I hope you find your work here more interesting than I ever did. You are welcome.
10. Hello dear. We are excited about your addition to our group. It promises to be a great experience for you. Welcome.
11. It is with pleasure that we welcome you to our midst. We are glad you are here. We hope your addition to this group makes a great and positive difference to the group. Cheers.
12. Congratulations to you on joining our team. We hope that you have a great time working with us. We trust your skills and proficiencies will be a great asset to this group.
13. On behalf of this association, we welcome you to your new appointment as a member. We hope you settle in fine. You will surely enjoy working with us.
14. Welcome to this awesome team. You’ll surely find here a very fulfilling group to be in. We look forward to working with you. Congratulations.
15. Thank you for accepting to join us. We are super excited. We hope you’ll settle in quickly and have a wonderful work experience. Welcome to the team.
16. Welcome to our group. We have no doubt concerning what you have to offer us. We look forward to working with you and learning from you.
17. We are really happy to have you here with us. We hope that your stay here will be a delightful one and that you will enjoy every bit of it. Welcome aboard.
18. Welcome on board! You are surely in the right place. This group is all about putting smiles on the faces of those around us. We are sure you fit perfectly into this role. We look forward to a great working time with you.
Related Post: Inspirational Career Quotes
Welcome Messages For New Boss
A welcome message is usually sent to a new member of a team. Sending a welcome message to a new boss is not an exception. This is a very good way of greeting him/her. Sending a welcome message to new team member who happens to be the boss is a good way of saying welcome and introducing yourself to the new boss.
This will create a good first expression from which the rest of the relationship can continue smoothly.
Sometimes, it can be difficult to put words together to welcome a new boss; but we’ve done that for you. simply make your choice.
1. The team is delighted to welcome you as the new boss of this noble company. We trust your skills and knowledge will take this company to greater heights
2. We welcome you wholeheartedly to this department. We believe that the management wouldn’t have made a better choice. Welcome once again.
3. We are all excited to have you here as the new boss. We look forward to working and collaborating with you.
4. Welcome to the company, boss! Be rest assured that you will have a great time working with the members of this company.
5. We are really happy to have you here with us. We are eagerly expecting your great leadership in moving this company forward. Welcome on board!
6. The entire team is delighted to have you take this great position. It is an honor to have you here. Welcome to the team, boss.
7. Welcome onboard, Boss! We can’t wait to see what you can deliver. We all look forward to working with you. Welcome and congratulations.
8. The whole company was thrilled when we got the news that you made it to the finalist. We send our hearty congratulations. Welcome aboard!
9. We are in no doubt that we are going to learn from the very best with you as the head of this department. We look forward to working under your vast knowledge and experience. Congratulations sir.
10. We count it as an honor to have you pilot the affairs of this team. We strongly believe you are the right person that will help the team move further in the right direction.
11. Our office is delighted to have you on board. We sincerely count it as a privilege to have you head this organization. We hope you settle in without stress.
12. We as a team and members of this company welcome you wholeheartedly to this company. We wish you a very pleasant stay as you pilot the affairs of this great organization. All the best, Boss!
13. The entire team is honored to welcome you on board. We want you to know that we are delighted to have you work with us and we are sure of your ability to take this company forward.
14. It is with great delight that I welcome you to this company as you assume the position of the new boss. On behalf of the entire team members, we say a very big welcome. Congratulations!
15. Thank you for choosing to work with us. It was with great joy we received the news of your appointment. We are excited to have you as part of the team.
16. Welcome to the Team, Boss. We look forward to having a great working relationship under your leadership. Hearty congratulations.
17. Dear New Boss, we are very happy to have you work with us. We strongly believe that together, working with you, we can accomplish a lot to move the team forward.
18. Your appointment as the new boss of the department came as a pleasant surprise. It means a lot to us. You are most welcome.
Welcome Message For New Member In Whatsapp Group
A WhatsApp group like a physical office or group is a place where like-minds come together to discuss things of their common interest. Just like sending a welcome message to new team member in an office, sending a welcome message to a new member of a WhatsApp group is also as important.
The end goal is the same; to make them feel a sense of belonging, loved, and accepted. It also relieves any form of anxiety the new member may feel.
Below are some very useful welcome messages to a new team member of a WhatsApp group.
1. You are highly welcome to this WhatsApp group. You are sure to get so much value for every time spent in this group. So relax and feel at home.
2. A cordial welcome to you! It is a great pleasure to have a wonderful person like you in our midst. We do not take it for granted. Welcome again.
3. A big welcome Mr./Miss/Mrs. _____. We are elated to have you here with us. This group aims at enlightening its members of relevant tips for a healthier and longer life. Your input will be highly appreciated.
4. The entire group is happy to welcome you on board. Enjoy the interesting communication and endeavor to participate fully. Cheers.
5. I welcome you on behalf of this WhatsApp group. We are honored to welcome you on board. Enjoy the group meetings and ensure your talents are used to the maximum. Have a great stay!
6. Your presence in this group means a lot to us. We appreciate it. The entire group welcomes you and we hope you will make the best use of your skills to the advancement of the group. Enjoy!
7. Welcome to the group! We have been eagerly expecting your presence here. We believe. that with you, we can achieve much more.
8. Welcome to our group. We appreciate you sincerely and we hope for a long and successful journey with you as we work together to achieve our set goals.
9. Welcome to our online team! We are delighted to finally have you here with us. Please do make the most of your stay here. Welcome again.
10. A warm welcome from the group to you. We hope you like it here. We are sure that you are going to add value to the team.
11. Welcome to our group. We sincerely express our deepest gratitude to you for taking out time to join our group. We are sure that you will also be happy you did. Welcome on board!
12. A warm welcome to our online team. We believe you have all it takes to be of help to the team and the group at large to move it forward.
13. Hearty welcome! We hope you have a great time here with us. Every member of the group appreciates your presence. We wish you all the best as you get started.
14. Having you here with us to share ideas and goals is so heartwarming. We are excited to have you with us in this group.
15. Welcome! It is with great delight we welcome you to this group. We look forward to the time that you would be spending with us while we work on this project.
16. Having you with us here in the group is something we all appreciate. We hope your contributions and ideas help us in moving the group forward to achieving our aim.
17. The entire group is happy to have you on board. We hope you enjoy the interesting discussions and endeavor to participate fully. Thank you.
18. Warm welcome and wishes from the entire WhatsApp group. Your great skillset will be of tremendous assistance to us as we brainstorm on the upcoming project. We are happy to have you here.
19. A big welcome. We are glad to have you here with us. This group has a focus on humanity. With your selfless attributes, I believe you are a great addition to us. Your input will be highly valued.
Every new team member deserves to be warmly welcomed, loved, and respected especially on their first day at work.
Creating this feeling of acceptance even before their resumption of duty goes a long way in relieving their initial anxiety and boosting their confidence level.
Sending a welcome message to new team member should never be overlooked by an employer or colleagues. There’s never a better way to kick off a long-lasting friendly and professional relationship. So all concerned should be intentional in sending a welcome message to new team member, employees, or hire.