Some friends stick closer than a brother. The demise of such a friend is always a blow to the heart. Bearing the loss of a loved one is one of the hardest things to do. The reality of their departure to eternity is a reality that is difficult to embrace.
I guess you’re seeking for tribute message to a dead friend because a friend, dear to your heart, has just transited to the other side of eternity. Saying goodbye to a friend who died is heart-wrecking. Please, accept my condolences.
Writing a goodbye message for a dead friend can be like a dream. Especially, scanning through the walls of memories and being reminded of the things you’ve been through together make this irreversible situation more painful. The reality that you’re only left with memories of your loving friend is traumatizing.
These emotional tribute to a friend who passed away quotes will help you put your grief into words and communicate your love to your friend.
So, don’t hold back, express your grief with these tribute message to a dead friend.
Heart Touching Tribute Message To A Dead Friend
Perhaps you’re browsing this tribute message to a dead friend with tears rolling down your face. That’s very understandable and expected.
I guess you never thought you’ll be writing this short rip message so soon because everything that happened is still appearing like a dream.
Well, such is life. As much as we desire that our loved ones remain with us for a very long time, no one can determine how long they’ll stay. Death comes like a thief in the night, an unwanted visitor, taking away loved ones and leaving our hearts torn.
1. This is a truth that is always hard to accept, the memories shared will forever be remembered. Rest in peace my friend.
2. Death might have taken you away quickly but you live forever in my heart, dear friend.
3. You were a person everyone wanted to reckon with. You’re so beautiful inside-out. Death snatched you from us, helplessly. Goodbye, dear friend.
4. I have heard people speak of burying a part of themselves with some friend. It is so painful I am now.
5. I remember while you were alive, those times I complain about good qualities you lack but now that you are dead all I remember now are the good attributes you possessed.
What To Say About A Friend Who Passed Away
The death of a friend can be inexplicably painful, and it is normal to be in want of what to say about a friend who passed away unexpectedly. We hope that these short tribute messages to a dead friend, will help you find some comfort to bear the loss.
1. Knowing that you’re no more is like going into any fight alone without backup. Rest in peace, my friend.
2. I have always thought that losing a friend gets easier with time but this seems to be untrue because it becomes more difficult every day with a reminder of memories.
3. Pain in the body is inferior to pain in the soul. The pain of being injured cannot be compared to the pain of losing a loved one. I’m missing you, dear friend.
4. My heart is torn, you live forever in this torn heart that seems never to heal up.
5. Weeping for someone so lovely who could have stayed a little bit longer. I wish you never had to leave this early.
Related Post: Appreciation For Burial
Emotional Goodbye Message For A Dead Friend
It’s okay and absolutely normal to get emotional at the moment. The death of a good friend is always a heavy blow that imparts us with pain in the heart.
So, we got you these emotional goodbye messages to say GOODBYE to a dead friend who was a friend indeed.
1. One of the hardest things to say is goodbye to a dear friend; but with pain and love do I say this. Goodbye.
2. Saying goodbye really hurts, memories can’t replace your presence. Rest in Peace.
3. We started this friendship with a ‘hello’ and never thought it will be ending so soon with a ‘goodbye’. You’ll remain in my heart.
4. Death took you far away from me. So sad that I have to let go, unwillingly.
5 I will tell the world how good you were. Farewell, my dear friend.
6. I never thought I could live and miss someone so much that I feel so empty. Your demise left a vacuum in me. Rest in perfect peace, dear friend.
7. You were a definition of a friend indeed. I never seem to forget the good memories we shared together; An I can’t get them off my heart. Goodbye, friend.
8. Finding it difficult to believe you’re gone. Gone too soon. Goodbye.
9. I bid you a bitter goodbye today. Till me meet in eternity.
10. Saying goodbye is really hard, but I will write about you to the world and this will serve as my tribute message to a dead friend indeed.
A Friend Died Quote
A friend is a person with whom one has a bond of mutual affection. It is true that memories alone can’t fill up their space. Hopefully, this tribute message to a dead friend will help express your feeling.
Losing someone to the cold hands of death is a thing to remember in pain; strong enough to cause a migraine.
Writing this tribute message to a dead friend made me realize that the world is vain.
1. It is dawn on me that death took away a friend so lovely who was never given a chance to say at least a goodbye.
2. It’s difficult to accept the fact that I am never going to see you again. Rest on, friend.
3. A friend goes on a journey of no return without saying goodbye. “Till death do us apart” is a popular saying by couples; but for me as a friend, I tell you that you live forever in my heart.
4. A friend always to remember becomes a torn page in a book never going back to its original state. Till we meet again. Rest in peace, my dear friend.
5. It is so painful and so hard to come to accept that a gorgeous-looking friend becomes a meal to the worms and insects below the earth. We’ll forever miss you, friend.
6. Visit you at home gives me joy, unfortunately, you can’t be visited at the grave. Rest in perfect peace, dearest friend.
7. Really hard to accept you are truly gone. Sleep on.
8. Wish you could wipe my tears and put a smile on my face once more. You’ll be terribly missed.
9. The picture of your handwritten becoming more new in memories.
10. Waking up from this reality that truly you are no more, seems impossible. I’ll miss you, best friend.
Related Post: Tributes To Grandparents
I Lost My Best Friend Quotes
1. Choosing you was the best choice of my Ife and when you passed away it became the worst moment of my life.
2. Your demise is a big blow to my heart. Tears almost drowned the smile you put on my face.
3. You never waved me goodbye, my friend. See you on the next side of life.
4. Your company was the best I ever had. I can’t believe I will be walking down the aisle of friendship alone.
5. I miss the bond that makes us look like family. Rest in peace, my darling friend.
Related Post: Condolence Messages To A Friend
Saying Goodbye To A Friend Who Died
Saying goodbye to a friend who died is one of the hardest things to do because bidding a friend who died farewell is painful and makes tears roll down the cheek uncontrollably.
It becomes more difficult when it is a true friend and you might not be able to say goodbye. Using this quote will help in saying goodbye to a friend who died.
1. Memories keep reminding me of who you were. Till we meet again.
2. To you, my dear friend, on this day, I bid you farewell.
3. I miss you greatly, my friend. Goodbye.
4. Thank you for all the memories we shared. Farewell.
5. I am so glad that you were part of my life, even though I am so sad that you’re no more. Goodbye.
Sudden Death Rest In Peace Quotes For Friend
Death is nothing strange to anyone living on earth and even though we might yet be alive physically, we have had experiences of death in some areas of our lives that left us feeling shattered and torn. Though this might be likened to a death experience, it is nothing compared to the death of someone we know.
When people die, we pay them respect for the life they lived which often requires us to write tribute messages to them. These tribute messages are usually descriptive of the kind of life they lived and remind those yet alive that read them of the kind of life they should live.
For some, writing a sudden death rest in peace quotes for friend might be a first-time experience and so, they might find it difficult to write one which is why we have arranged a list of sample tribute message to a dead friend in this write-up that you can choose from.
1. Although you left suddenly, you lived a meaningful life and contributed your quota to making the world a better place. You will be missed.
2. You were loved by all that came across you. You have left your footprints on the sand of time. We miss you.
3. Your willingness and commitment to helping those in need were second to none. You left the trailblazing for others to follow. We can never forget you. Gone too soon.
4. Waking up to your absence is what I am still trying to deal with. No doubt you served your generation well and it is quite unimaginable to know that you are no more. I miss you.
5. You left too soon. You were a true friend who was available and willing to help even when it was not easy for you. I miss you dearly.
6. Time may pass away but the memories you left behind cannot be erased over time. You lived such a life we are all proud of. Till we meet again.
7. Your generosity and selflessness are what made you stand out from the rest of your peers. Even when you did not have it with you, you were willing to go the extra mile to make sure we were happy. We miss you so much.
8. You’re a loving and caring woman. Your heart was so warm and kind to everyone you came across. We truly miss you. Till we meet again.
9. [Deceased name] was a focused and disciplined man. He never trifled with his duties and always performed them excellently. We all miss him.
10. The cheerfulness of so-and-so could make your heavy burdens no matter the cause all disappear in a moment. She was always willing to know about your welfare and render assistance when necessary. We will all miss her.