It can be quite heartbreaking to lose one’s grandma, and it might be difficult to write a rest in peace grandma message for the deceased.
Sending a tribute from the grandkids to the late grandma could seem unattainable at that point since it may be difficult to accept the truth that she is finally no longer with us.
As a result, if you were requested to compose a rest in peace grandma message, you might find it a little challenging, especially if you are still feeling depressed.
However, these rest in peace grandma message ideas could be useful in letting your late grandma know how you truly feel and might even improve your mood. This article includes some touching farewell quotes for a grandmother who has recently passed away.
Rest In Peace Grandma Message
1. Rest in perfect peace, grandma. Your presence has made this world a better place and you left us with great lessons to uphold.
2. Granny, you were someone to reckon with. I love you with my entire being. Sleep on.
3. You lived an amazing life. I feel proud to hear stories about your legacy. Rest in peace granny.
4. For many years, you have held this family up. You have been our pillar even when threats came to bring us down. Thank you for being strong. Rest on granny.
5. You lived a full and productive life. You have shared the best with us. We will carry on the work you started. Sleep on, granny.
6. It’s now time for us to live out the training you put us through. We will not disappoint you. Rest in eternal bliss, grandma.
7. Though we have lost one of the most powerful matriarchs that ever lived, the heavens have gained more. Sleep on granny.
8. Although my heart mourns you, my soul stands strong because I know you’re in a peaceful place.
9. You made me the person I am. Even when I lost my parents, you took up the mantle without question. Thank you for giving me a good life. Rest in peace, granny.
10. Everyone deserves a grandma like you. You were a shining example of love and integrity. I adore you, granny. Be at peace.
Related Post: Tribute Messages To A Lovely Heart Who Passed Away
May Her Soul Rest In Peace Quotes
Grief is a difficult emotion to process. Even after a woman who was important to you has been buried, especially around the time of her passing, you can find yourself lacking the words to lay her to rest in your heart. You might find these may her soul rest in peace quotes comforting.
All I know is that we’ll meet again. I know neither when nor where, but I’m sure we will connect in eternal merriment.
1. She was the kind of woman you hate to miss. Losing her is heartbreaking. May her soul be at peace.
2. She isn’t dead. She remains a legend living on in our hearts. She will forever be remembered.
3. I know she’s at peace. Though she was small, she was mighty. Her work has inspired the world to be better.
4. You may no longer be with us, but we bask in your memories every day. Thank you for being an important part of my life. Keep resting.
5. It’s tough when I think you’re no more. It feels unfair to have you gone so soon. But the divine God knows what’s best. Rest in peace.
6. Leaving me unexpectedly broke me into pieces. I thought you had many more years to live. Nevertheless, be at peace where you are.
7. Losing you is a wound that has refused to heal. I hope I can overcome this tragedy. Rest in eternal bliss.
8. She was exceptional, although I’m hurt she won’t be with me anymore. Rest in bliss.
9. She was a jovial woman with a contagious smile. Why did death have to play a cruel stroke? I believe she’s resting with the angels anyway.
10. She was the best decision I made for a partner. Losing her was losing it all. Yet, I believe we will see one day. Rest in peace.
11. We spoke for only a brief moment yet that moment lighted a fire in my soul that has burned since then. My encounter with her was life-changing. May she soar on divine wings.
12. She believed that I could be great even when there was nothing that showed that. Now that I am great, I wish she could enjoy this with me. But I know she is proud of me.
Related Post: Emotional Quotes For Dead Mother
My Grandmother Passed Away Today
Looking for ways to express how you feel if you lost your grandmother on this day, here are some my grandmother passed away today examples that reveal emotional hurt.
1. A part of me hates that you’re gone, but I’m also happy you won’t have to suffer anymore.
2. We have always loved you grandma, and we will continue to do so till we meet again.
3. You were the most compassionate woman I know. Thank you for birthing the woman who gave birth to me.
4. Today, you are with the Lord, and we are pleased to see you at peace.
5. You have left me broken grandma, why did you have to leave today, on my graduation? Now instead of celebrating, I can only mourn.
My Grandmother Passed Away Message To Boss
These my grandmother passed away message to boss messages can be used to notify a superior about a death in the family.
1. Hello boss, my grandma passed away last night. I will not be present at work today. I am sorry if my absence has caused any inconvenience. Thank you
2. I received sordid news of my grandma passing yesterday. I am not in the frame of mind to attend to any client tasks. Please understand that I will be taking a leave from tomorrow. Thank you.
3. Ma, I am unhappy to let you know about the sudden death of my grandmother. This has been a tremendous blow to me and my family. I hope you can understand why I would not be present today.
4. I write with a depressed heart about the loss of my beloved mother. Although you’re my boss, you are away from the deep relationship I shared with her. Please permit me to be out of the office for a week.
5. I am sorry to write to you about the loss of my grandma. It was unexpected given that she was in great health. I will tender a leave tomorrow in the hope you approve it.
Related Post: Goodbye Messages To Grandma
In Memory Of Grandma Short Quotes
1. Your presence is still strong here. You were a gem with a huge impact. That impact is evident in my life and hundreds of others. Good night, granny.
2. All the great times we spent together flipped through my mind. Sadly, you have left me. Still, I love and miss you, granny.
3. I wish you were here again. I miss your warm Ile and cherry laugh. I miss your sweet cookies. But you’re gone now. I love you.
4. Is there a way you could come back just for a while? I want to hug you again. Still, if you’re in a better place, I want you to have a better life there. Sleep on, granny
5. I wish you stayed to spend Christmas with me, granny. This holiday will be sad without you. Do rest on granny.
Loss Of Grandparent Message
When a grandparent passes away, many people encounter death for the first time. These deaths are especially painful since losing a grandparent is so sad, in addition to the fact that they are frequently the first.
Here are a list of loss of grandparent message examples to help you express how you feel over losing your grandparent.
1. Losing a grandparent you were close to is painful. I still hold on to your clothes in case you’ll come back to wear them. I love you.
2. You always knew what to say every time. Nothing took you by surprise. I wish you didn’t have to leave at all.
3. It’s sad how a grandparent can be present for just a moment, but imprint in your heart for a lifetime. You remain my rock even in death.
4. A grandparent is double-covering. Losing one is losing your shield. I feel exposed to the elements already. I hope you’re watching me from above.
5. One of the importance of a grandparent is for the grandchild to grow up secure. You were my safety net. Keep protecting me from above.
Related Post: Tribute Messages For Grandfather Who Died
Sample Tribute Message For The Dead
If you have lost a loved one or you know someone who has, choose at least one of these sample tribute message for the dead from this list to honor that person:
1. She was such a symbolic character you think she would live forever. She remains the matriarch of our hearts. Rest on.
2. She carried an unforgettable presence. She always stood out even in a crowd. She remains the most iconic person we know even after death.
3. You were my icon. You represented strength beyond years. Even though you’re not here, your memory remains a strong one. You are sorely missed
4. You are a woman of vigor. Although you were old, you were rather young in spirit. No wonder all the children flocked around you at once. Rest in peace.
5. Thank you for teaching me the importance of hard work. I know you’re smiling down on me from heaven. Rest on.
6. I’ve always admired you. You always put the family first. You were fair and just in your dealings. I’m pleased to be a descendant of a virtuous woman. You live on.
7. You’re a wise woman. You amaze everyone with your rare wisdom and knowledge. We will miss you dearly.
8. You loved with all your heart. Even when people didn’t appreciate it, you never stopped loving. You were a strong woman to the core. Live on!
9. I love every moment you pampered and cared for me. You’re a heroine. I adore you even more now that you’re gone.
10. You were an exceptional personality. Every moment I spent with you was a learning period. Thank you for teaching me great values. Be at peace up there.