Time spent with Grandma is always full of love and memories.
You can imagine the ecstasy when Mum and Dad say you will be staying at granny’s place for a while. Grandmothers are lovely and kind. Some might be strict though, but they have a lot to offer. Say for the food, freedom, stories, abundant hugs, attention, and a lot more.
Losing Grandmothers can be tough and you might find it hard to write a goodbye message for Grandma who passed away. I’m sure she will forever live on in your heart and one way to express your love to your Grandma is to give her the sweetest goodbye message for grandmother who passed away.
Trust me it might just make you feel better; especially at this moment.
So, here are some sweet messages to say to late Granny:
Sweetest Goodbye Message For Grandmother Who Passed Away
1. No matter what Nana, you will always live on. Your heart is so priceless that its product lives on. Testimonies about you revealed you lived a good life. Goodbye my precious Nana.
2. I will try not to be sad because I know you are resting in heaven. I will only miss your love, kind gesture and smile and tender love. I will be the good grandchild you have raised me to be,I will never forget you, although the world may forget you in a short while. Sleep on.
3. I still can’t believe you are gone. You look so peaceful, even in the coffin as though as asleep. You have always been peaceful and you were to the very end. I love you so much Mama, that says it all.
4. I will miss your gentle touch and caring heart. I will always cherish the time we shared. My gist partner, confidant, and advocate. Keep resting and smiling in eternity.
5. From my inception, you were with me even till the very end. You are not just my Grandmother, you were also my friend. You were always there to listen to whatever I said with an assuring smile. You mean so much to me. Goodbye.
6. When I heard you were sick I prayed for your recovery. You fought it and in the end maintained the act of bravery. I believe it’s for the best, Nana. I will always love you. Thank you for living so long. My joy knows no bound.
Related Post: Burial Thank You Messages
Comforting Tribute To Grandmother From Grandchildren
7. No matter how long, as the year rolls by and as time passes, the memory of you in my heart will never subside. I will always keep you in my heart. Adieu, Mama.
8. It is hard not to miss you, Grandma, especially when we come by the house. I will never forget our good memories and I will keep loving you, till we meet again on the other side of eternity.
9. I wasn’t there when you took your last breath. But I certainly have the best memory a grandchild can think of. Hopefully, this will keep me going anytime I remember you. My warrior Queen, my sunshine, my love, I love you, always.
10. I did not realize how much I love you until now and it hurts. I thought you were strict, tough, and hard to please. Seeing the gift you left for me, brought me to tears. I am sorry, even though I couldn’t say it to you while alive. I love you, Grandma.
10 Sweetest Tribute To My Grandmother
1. I know you will keep rooting for me just as you did on earth. You didn’t give me a warning that on my lap was your final breath. I will try to be comforted and I will keep you alive in my heart. Greater is my love for you, sweetest grandma.
2. I remember how troublesome my siblings and I were around you. I remember the hearty meal you usually make for us. Everything about you is full of life. Lots of love, Nama.
3. I know you are in Heaven right now. Your steadfastness in Christ is nothing to be compared with. We will always follow your godly steps and it will be passed on. Mama, rest well and in the bosom of Christ.
4. Thank you for the love you showered on us while alive. You cared for us with everything you had. You believed in living for what is right and that you gave us. You are a source of joy to us even in your death.
5. You always saw the good in everyone. That’s because you have a heart of gold. You were strong to the very end. Thank you for all you have done Nana. We will miss you
6. You were a strong pillar to me and the family, Granny. Even as tough dad is, he couldn’t override you. No one could stand the mighty Grand Elizabeth. I love you, Granny. You will always be remembered for good.
7. Oh, what a sweet Granny you were. We tried to win death over you, but alas, we couldn’t. I know you fought the good fight well but we understand you must now rest. Rest on, Mama. With love, I say goodbye, Mama.
8. Words have failed me to tell of the wonderful things you have done. You left without seeing me walk down the aisle. You have always been there for me. I still love you, Grandma. Live on.
9. Grandma, we are not mourning your departure. We are celebrating your coming to this part of the universe. Your contribution meant a lot, and its impart signifies you’re still living. Live on, darling grandma.
10. It’s amazing how you remained relevant to us and the community even till your death. You never succumb to the pressure of failure or mediocrity. Thank you, grandma, for instilling in us, the never-give-up mindset. You are a heroine. Adieu, Mama.
Related Post: Appreciative Reply To Condolence Messages
Emotional Tribute To My Grandmother Who Passed Away
When you think of the impact of your Grandmother in your life when alive and trying to say it or write a letter as a tribute, trust me you will unconsciously become emotional.
Grandmas are sweet beings, they treat you with care and jealously protect you.
If you asked to write goodbye messages for Grandma who passed away, I’m sure you’ll make mention of some of your memories with her and also profess your unending love for her.
Here are some samples of an emotional tribute to my grandmother who passed away for you:
1. To my grandmother, friend, supporter, comrade, and confidant. Dearly loved by her family at large and friends. A child of God, full of life, and steadfast in the faith.
No dulling moments with her. She so was full of love and very peaceful to all. You can’t but fall in love with her. I wish you well in heaven.
2. Oh, grandma was one of a kind. Strict to a point, but loving so unconditionally. I am missing now, and I’ll always do. I love you Grand
3. Oh my, Nana, I am just short of words. The time will fail me to talk about you. Through the strength of God, you fought for your generation in the place of prayer. We all know you as our prayer machine.
Anytime we are troubled, you point us to our knees. From your bosom, you birth amazing children and grandchildren. What more blessing can we ask. I know you are resting in the bosom of Christ and till we meet again in Heaven, Adieu Mama.
4. My granny, my supporter. I do not want you to leave but God has better plans for you. I will miss you dearly even though you are gone; your spirit and good works will live on in my heart and as many that are affected by your love, strength, wisdom, and beauty. Goodbye, amazing Grandmother.
5. Thank you for the sacrifices you made for us to have a better world. You have been strong and supportive to us all Granny. And the wonderful memories we shared will surely live on in our hearts. I love you dearly, grandma. Your Esther is saying goodbye.
Related Post: Religious Messages For Condolence
Short Letter To My Grandma At Her Funeral
6. I felt sad when I heard you had gone to the land beyond. I was sad because I didn’t get to say my last goodbyes to you. My closest friend, you understood me even when I don’t say a word.
Oh, what do I do without you, Grandma? You left me without saying a word.
I love you and I know you will forever live on in my heart. Goodbye Grandma.
7. My Grandmother is my hero. How can I ever repay you for all your good works in my life? You will forever be part of me.
8. Grandma has gone to rest as she fought her illness for a while. She was strong till the very end until her strength failed her. Words failed me to express how much I’ll miss her. Goodbye, mama.
9. Despite the challenges you faced you showed us that believing in Christ brings mind-blowing results. You had faith in God without compromise. Your love for God is contagious and I cannot but thank God to have you in my life. We love you but HE loves you more. Goodbye, Grandma. I love you so much.
10. My Grandma, my role model. My Grandma, my love. You mean everything to me. I wish you are happy on the other side of eternity because while on earth, you were always joyous. Goodbye, my love.
11. You have left this world to be with your maker, Grandma. You have always talked about how wonderful it is to rest, finally. As much as I wished you stay a little longer, you had to go. I wish you can see me get married to a woman like you. You have taught me well Nana. Rest on in eternity, Grandma. I really love you.
Thank You Message For Grandma Who Passed Away
When we realize how wonderful and loving grandmothers are we will by every means be grateful for their existence around us. You might be lost for words for a moment but find courage in the good memories you both shared then send goodbye messages for grandmother who passed away.
You might not realize how much you love her until you lose her so when you are asked to give a tribute to her all you need to do is to appreciate her with a thank you message for grandma who passed away in hope that she is in a good place and you will both meet in that good place called Heaven.
Here are some appreciative goodbye message for Grandma who passed away:
1. Thinking of your curdle, hugs and kisses,
Thinking of your words of wisdom and how it has helped me a great deal,
I just can’t thank you enough, Nana, Thank you for all you have done for me, I love you.
2. I know you have always prepared yourself for this day, Granny.
You will always tell us that you wanna rest and see Jesus in Heaven with the 24 Elders.
I usually laugh when you say this, I believe you are there now. Your good works will keep speaking forever. Goodbye Grandma, and thank you for all you have done.
3. As much as this granddaughter of you isn’t willing to accept your death
I finally surrender after seeing everyone here today. You are just everything to me.
It will take a while to adjust, but I wanna say a big thank you for all you have done for me.
4. My Grandma was a fashion icon and a neat freak even till her old age, you became weak at a point but you never forget to look good. What a smart Granny I had. I am also grateful to you for living a good life and for sharing that life.
5. I lost you after a long sleepless night of two weeks hoping you’ll get better. In prayers and tears have I spent those nights, Granny, But I believe this is for the better. You have fought the good fight and I believe you won. Thank you for living well and resting on in eternal Glory.
6. Someone said and I quote “it is such a grand thing to be a mother of a mother – that is why the world calls her grandmother”. This says it all for me grandmother I will miss you and I appreciate you. Love you dearly.