Losing a loved one is one of the heaviest blows life can deal with anyone. It wrecks the heart and weakens the mind.
However, the presence of friends, family and loved ones who sent in their condolences and sympathy message encourages us and helps us to see light on the other side of the tunnel.
Such a friend deserves to be appreciated. In that light, we have compiled this compilation of appreciative reply to condolence message on death of father, mother, or any loved ones lost to death.
What To Say When Someone Offers Condolences And Support
The demise of a loved one is a hard thing to deal with. That’s because you are going through the pain and grief of losing your loved one. At this moment the encouragement and prayers of your family and friends are what keep you going to overcome whatever you are going through and staying strong.
Sending thank you messages after the death of loved ones to your friends and family who stood by you means you appreciate them for their support and their presence. And to serve as reply to condolence message on death of father/mother, grandparent, or loved ones, that they sent across to you.
Here are some messages to say thank you for your condolences, prayers, and support:
1. Thank you for your condolence and encouragement in these trying moments of ours I know dad is happy where he is and he will forever be missed by his family and loved ones.
2. It was really difficult losing him, but without your love and prayers, I wouldn’t have stayed strong up till now, and for this reason I am saying a big thank you to everyone for everything, God bless you.
3. I am glad to have you around me for you stood by me, encouraged, and prayed along with me. The burial ceremony was a success and I know and believe that dad is resting in heaven. Thank you all. May we live long to eat the fruit of our labor, amen.
4. I want to thank everyone for their condolences and prayers to our family at large, despite how much we love him we just have to let go and stay strong.
5. For your love and support, we are grateful, she will always live on in our hearts. We wish you all a safe trip back home. Thank you.
6. On behalf of my family, I want to say a big thank you for your condolences, encouragement, and gifts. Thank you and God bless you all.
7. Losing him was very painful but I wouldn’t have gotten through this hurtful time without your condolence messages, prayers, and support. I say God bless you and replenish you.
8. Thank you for your condolences, we appreciate it. Everyone has been wonderful, caring, and supportive of us. God bless you all.
9. They say a friend in need is a friend indeed, thank you for showing your love to me and my family in this present time of our loss, we are grateful and we are not taking your presence and support for granted. Thank you so much.
10. Thank you for your prayers, kind words, and gesture. Thank you for cherishing the wonderful moments you have had with our father; it meant a lot to my family. We pray that you shall all live long and not die young. Amen.
Related Post: Words To Send Your Appreciation
How To Respond To Condolences Messages and Supports
Looking for how to respond to condolences messages and how to appreciate the support of loved ones who stood by you after the death of your loved one? Here are samples of thank you reply to condolence message on death of father or whoever passed on.
1. Thank you for supporting me during the burial of my father. He lived a fulfilled life and my family and I are grateful for your condolences, prayers, love, gifts, and act of service. May God bless you all.
2. Thank you for taking out time to bless the occasion with your presence and love. Your support was well received and we are truly grateful to you for honoring grandma’s memories with us. God bless you and your families.
3. Thank you for the beautiful flowers with a nice fragrance you sent to us for my dad’s funeral. It is a wonderful thing to always have people around you in times like this and we are grateful to have you all. You showed up and graced the occasion. God bless you.
4. To my most trusted colleague who was there for me during this difficult time, I say a big thank you. You gave me your time, gifts, and your love. I wouldn’t have made it through without God and you by my side.
5. Your support for me was invaluable. When I needed a shoulder to lean on you were there strengthening me, and encouraging me when everything seem gloomy. I appreciate you.
6. I have the best team ever. You showed me that you are my family, friends, and not just coworkers. You extended your kindness to me in many ways that I was surprised. Thank you, team.
7. I am grateful for the prayers, sympathy, and love that you showed me and my family. Thank you for showing me your support and love. I appreciate your kind gesture.
8. Thank you for coming through for me in time of my need. I appreciate your condolences. My family and I are not taking your care and love for granted. We love and appreciate you all thank you so much.
Related Post: Thank You Prayer Quotes
How To Respond To Condolences On Facebook
Reply to condolence message on death of father, mother, spouse, or someone dear to our heart is a way to send our appreciation to those who stood by us, encouraged us, and/or supported us through it all.
1. To everyone who sent in condolences and sympathy messages, we are saying a big thank you. Your words of encouragement helped to lift our burdened souls and to know that we are loved.
2. Thank you for your love, prayers, and support, papa lived a fulfilled life. We will all miss him Thank you all for standing by us. God bless you and your family.
3. Thank you for being such a good and wonderful friend, your presence was a strength to me when I needed one. Thank you also for your sympathy and condolences. I appreciate you.
4. Thank you for caring enough and showing your concern for me and my children. You were there when we needed help which meant a lot to us. Thank you and God bless you.
5. Despite how difficult it seemed to be, your condolences, wishes, love, kind words, and encouragement kept us going and here we are staying strong. We are so grateful to you all.
6. Grandma taught us how to stay focused and everything about being disciplined. Although she is gone, she will continue to live on in our hearts. On behalf of my family I say, thank you all for your condolences, encouragement, and support.
Related Post: How To Say Thank You For Your Help And Support
Simple Thank You Notes After Funeral
Thank you messages after the death of a loved one do not have to be ambiguous, it should be precise and simple.
There are people who helped you one way or the other to make sure you give your loved one a befitting burial and also make you feel at ease and less stressed. They are your burden bearer who you relied on and also make effort to put a smile on your face.
They deserve your appreciation, send them simple thank you notes after the funeral just to tell them that you are not taking them for granted and appreciate their love and care towards you and your family.
Here are some simple thank you notes you might need after the funeral:
1. Thank you for all the efforts you put together to make sure I am stressed-free throughout the burial process, I appreciate you.
2. On behalf of my family and I, we are using this medium to thank you all for your condolences, advice, and kind words. May God bless you.
3. It is comforting to know you have good people around you to support and care for you in every way they can. Thank you for everything you have done for me.
4. Words cannot describe your worth, your attitude and love are nothing to be compared with. I cannot thank you enough, dearie. Thank you for always being there.
5. Whenever I turn to the left or right you always got my back. You have proven to me what our friendship means to you and I will forever be grateful to have you in my life.
6. Thank you for the love and care you showered on me and my family, words cannot express how wonderful you were to us throughout our tough time.
7. I cannot count the blessing of the kind gesture you showed us. You expressed your love towards us and we received it with joy. Thank you so much. God bless you.
8. Thank you for serving our guests and making sure they were well treated, may God continue to bless you. My family and I are grateful.
Related Post: I am Grateful For Your Sympathy Quotes
Thank You Messages After Death Of Loved One
1. Whenever I think about those tough times, you are the first to come to mind because I wouldn’t have gone through those times without you.
2. I am grateful for your presence and the comfort you gave to me when dad passed, you are a great friend to rely on always. Thank you very much
3. Whenever I read your notes they are words of encouragement and it makes me rest assured in hope for a brighter tomorrow. Those words kept me going and I appreciate you.
4. I will always be thankful to you for not leaving me when it seems I was all alone. Your support gave me strength. Thank you so much, darling.
5. Thank you for your help with the burial. Grandma will be happy wherever she is and I believe she is in a good place. May God continue to keep you in peace and sound health.
6. Thank you for your condolences, comforting words, and your prayers. I am thankful to God for having you around. May God bless you real good.
7. Thank you for taking care of my children and relieving me of the grief that comes with losing a loved one. I am grateful.
8. I know faithful friends are scarce and I count it all joy to have you as a one. You played a great role in making sure I am fine and strong after the funeral. Thank you my, dear friend.
Related Post: Emotional Quotes For Dead Friend