There are moments when we don’t know how to go about life. Everything looks so blurry. The world screams pains and anguish. But during the last straw of falling off, we came in contact with a beloved person who gave us another reason to live.
Such a great soul, be it your boss, mentor, friend or colleague deserves a thank you for inspiring me message. Here are some messages to say thank you for being an inspiration to me, that can melt a heart that supported us:
Thank You For Inspiring Me Messages and Quotes
1. Having you as a mentor is the greatest gift my Lord blessed me with. Words alone can’t express how I feel towards your on-point words of encouragement. Thanks for teaching me to be resilient. Thanks for telling me to keep striving, no matter how hard.
2. I’m so glad that you made me realize that I can always live in abundance. You are a source of motivation. Thank you for all you do for me.
3. Do you know what? Since I met you, I’ve never stopped questioning and stretching myself to attain new heights. The world needs more of you. Keep on with your excellent spirit.
4. Thank you for always keeping me on track. Thank you for always being around and being sincere enough to tell me when I’m about to miss it. Your kind is rare.
5. I was asked how I had thrived, and I replied, saying, “I’ve got someone who sees my struggle and speaks words of encouragement when I feel like giving up. Thank you for always cheering me up.
6. No other person can leave me in awe just like you do. I’m mesmerized by your words every time you speak. I can’t but say you are a highbrow. Thanks for getting me motivated, all the time.
7. Many had said I’m enchanted by you. I want to attest to their words because your encouragement spurs me into continuous actions which yield positive results. Thanks a million.
8. Thanks for motivating me in a way I never expected. Thank you so much for your words of encouragement it means a lot to me. I value you.
9. Thanks for the encouragement. It helped. I hope to connect with you better. Thank you.
10. Thanks for helping my child to come out of depression. Thank you for your encouragement and motivation.
Thank You For Being An Inspiration To Me
1. I was on the brink of death. I felt the need to escape the earth. I thought no one could hear me, but you soothe my soul with your pleasing words. Thank you for being there.
2. Thanks for telling me to hang on. Thanks for seeing the real person I am, which I was oblivious of. Thanks for telling me to keep doing what I do. Those words lingered in my heart and saved me from derailing. Only if you know I made those words as my mantra, I even imprinted them on my wall. Your words are like juices that refresh the soul with a sweet flavor.
3. I thought I could be better off alone, but I suffered from depression. Thanks for the talks, even when I don’t feel like it. I’m so grateful for your kind-heartedness and your everlasting words of encouragement. If you’d believe me, I feel much better every time I discuss it with you. You are one of a kind, dearie.
4. If the world can listen to you, maybe there wouldn’t be chaos or violence; peace and tranquility will prevail. Thank you for your encouragement and motivation, love. I’ll sing praises of you to the moon and the stars.
5. I don’t know who I would have been without your constant encouragement. Thanks for not giving up on me even when I shunned you.
6. Those words and little actions of yours are what made me up, today. I can now look back at yesterday and smile because I’ve greatly improved. Thank you so much for your words of encouragement it means a lot to me.
7. You might not know that you’ve motivated me to become who I am, today. I’m writing this to get you informed. You’ve been the person whom I secretly worship—you are my role model. Thank you for your encouragement and motivation.
8. Thank you for being the person I always look up to. When I’m down, you give me the courage to gather my reins and soar higher, again. When I excel, you commend me and would always remind me of what it feels like to fail and, to be noble. Thanks for encouraging me to be as humble as ever. I am very grateful.
9. I’ve come to realize that you stand out from every other person who tried to encourage me. Some tried their best to be truthful but failed. The intentions of others are pure, but their words missed it along the way. You are a man of honor. You are invaluable. I respect and adore your love.
10. I remember your words on that day. Thanks for instilling and cultivating that spirit in me. I feel great changes have occurred during the last few months of meeting you. Thank you!
Related Post: I Really Appreciate Your Help Messages
Thank You For The Inspiration And Motivation
Blessing is not limited to things; in fact, we are more blessed if we have people with a big heart around us, who are sensitive to our needs and care enough to render help. They deserve some heartfelt thankful messages from us. Friends like that should be sent thank you for inspiring me quotes, once in a while.
So, when you need to let him/her know they’ve been a blessing to you, pick from any of this collection of thank you for being an inspiration to me messages.
1. Thank you for choosing the best of me even in my worse moments. Honestly, I’m grateful for this beautiful gift of friendship.
2. Thousands of words put together will never explain how much of a blessing you are to all of us, and particularly to me. Thank you for your heart of gold.
3. You’re a blessing to everyone around you and this generation. A large vacuum would have existed if you were not in this world. Thank you for guiding me to the right path.
4. From the first day I met you, you’ve been a blessing to me, such a great privilege to have met you, and an honor to know you. Thank you for inspiring me.
5. You’re not just a friend; you are a source of blessing to me and my journey in life. I’ll forever be grateful to God for giving me such a wonderful friend as you.
6. Your name depicts blessings, and your actions exude blessings. In all your ways, you blessed those that come in contact with you. What a beautiful soul you are.
7. Thank you for coming for me always. Thank you for wanting me to win, and for being consistently passionate about my growth. Thank you for guiding me to the right path.
8. I’ve found blessing in your earthen vessels. My desire for you is that you shall experience amazing divine blessings everywhere you go.
9. Many times have I asked God to give me a friend that will be a blessing to me, and God gave me, you, I’m so glad to have you all to myself.
10. What a great day to see your face again. You’re an epitome of blessings that can never be doubted. Thank you for being a kind-hearted man. Thank you for being an inspiration to me.
11. Most times, I stand in awe of you. I’m amazed by such an aura of blessing you exude from your personality, even to the words that proceed out of your mouth.
12. One thing I’m glad for every day I wake up is the peace of mind that I get each time I know I have someone as a blessing like you.
Related Post: Thankful Messages for An Inspirational Person
Appreciation Message for Financial Support
An appreciation message for financial support will go a long way to show our gratitude. Below are invaluable messages you can write to express your happiness:
1. Thanks for coming to my rescue. Maybe, I wouldn’t be living if you weren’t there.
2. I can’t express my gratitude for your financial support. I’m very grateful that you showed up to help me, despite having so many issues to attend to. May my Lord continue to bless you.
3. You are the light of my eye; the one whom I’ll forever be indebted.
4. You promised to offer a helping hand, and you fulfilled it. Thanks for not breaking my heart. Thanks for being a man of your words. Blessings from here.
5. I’m short for words. I can’t think of a way to thank you better. Thanks for the financial support. I do appreciate it.
6. I thought that was the end when life’s ugly face stared at me. Thanks for supplying me with all I needed and especially for the financial support. May you continue to flourish.
7. I don’t know how to express my feelings for your generosity. Maybe, screaming to the world of your kindness would do. No matter the stories, I will never be able to pay you back. I’m very grateful.
8. I am awestruck by your constant generosity towards my family. I don’t know how to say thank you meaningfully to you. I hope that this portrays the love I have for you and your family. May the good Lord continue to bless you.
9. You ignored the current economic recession and helped me. I’m glad that you value this relationship more than anything. Thank you!
10. I respect your sensitive spirit that constantly hears the whispers of needs in my heart. Thanks for understanding my pains and offering help.
Related Post: Heartfelt Words Of Appreciation
Thank You For Your Support And Guidance Quotes
1. I’m surprised at your kind gestures. I’m honored. Thanks for the consistent support and guidance.
2. To the one who always assists me financially. I hope that you read this message and grin. You’re worth more than gold to me. Don’t ever feel that you are insignificant. You are one of the reasons why I live today. Thank you so much.
3. Thanks for helping me through these hard times. People like you are rare. I’m glad you came to my rescue. May you forever be blessed.
4. Thanks for flooding my world with tears of joy. Thanks for putting a smile on my wrinkled face. I am so grateful.
5. The world is yet to know about what it encamps. Soon, you will be celebrated and respected by all. Thanks for your genuine generosity.
6. Your financial assistance has gone a long way in making me a global citizen. Thanks for all you do.
7. Thanks for not looking down upon us, and helping us through thick and thin. We are so grateful.
8. Thank you. You are my angel. You are mine forever. Thank you for being an inspiration to me
9. The beauty of humanity lies in sharing. I’m so glad you shine brightly above others. Thanks for the kindness shown to me.
10. I am so happy for whom I am, today; but I’m most happy knowing that the one who helped me is still alive, healthy, and safe. I’ll forever be grateful to you.
Thank You for Your Encouragement and Motivation
One of the greatest gifts you can get from friends, family or loved ones is the gift of motivation. The list of messages below is to show that you appreciate those who held your hands when you almost gave up; and encouraged you to go a few more steps.
1. Please accept this thank you as a small token of appreciation for the support and motivation you’ve given me. Your kindness means so much to me.
2. Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure. You are the best. Thanks a lot!
3. God works in mysterious ways, but it’s no mystery to me why you’re in my life. May God bless you, for your kindness, support, and motivation that kept me going.
4. I thank God for sending you to help me in my time of need. Thank you for inspiring me. I’m grateful.
5. You are a blessing in my life. Thank you for everything you do.
6. I want to thank the entire congregation for reaching out to me and supporting me. Thank you for everything that you’ve done to help me.
7. You are a blessing to me, and I will always remember your kindness.
8. I am truly blessed to have someone like you in my life. Thank you for being an inspiration to me
9. Thank you so much! Your kindness and the inspiration I get from you are immensely appreciated.
10. What more can I say? How more can I appreciate you. You’ve been the always available help, even when no one seems to be aware of what I’m going through. You always stretch your hands of love. From my heart, I say ‘Thank you.
You Inspire Me Quotes
1. I have never felt the need to ask for your help because you have always been there before I even had to ask. Thanks, for being there and always inspiring me.
2. The best part of having a brother like you is that I have never feared losing a best friend. Thank you so much, brother.
3. You stood up tall to defend me and walked with your head high to set a perfect example for me. Thank you.
4. You are the reason my childhood has been special, my teenage memorable, my grown-up years unforgettable, and my whole life remarkable. Thank you.
5. God knew that when He was giving me a brother like you, He was giving me all I’ll ever need in life. Thank you, for being an inspiration to me.
6. Walls of marble, pillars of granite, or slabs of stone cannot be as strong as my brother. Thank you so much for your words of encouragement it means a lot to me.
7. Our relationship is like a Facebook page which I will always LIKE and FOLLOW even if no one TAGS me in posts and photos. Thanks for being the best brother.
8. Like the foundation on which a building stands strong, you and I are meant to be stuck together for long. Bro, thanks for being the foundation of my life.
9. For all the love you showered on me when I was small and even till I’m of age, I’m saying a big thank you.