In today’s world, most people will find it difficult to attend a physical event and even when they do, it is usually done after sacrificing something just to be at that event.
That is why you don’t want to take for granted the presence of people when they attend an event you organize. You want to ensure they are well appreciated either in words or deeds for carving out time to attend the event. Some have to travel long distances, deprive themselves of legal rights and many other sacrifices they make just to attend that event.
Saying a simple ‘thank you for attending the event’ or sending it in form of a message to them, will go a long way in making them feel valued and knowing that you are not indifferent to the sacrifices they made to attend the event.
Thank You For Attending The Event
1. My dear friends, what more can I say than to say a big THANK YOU for attending this special event of mine today. I am so grateful. Thank you all!
2. Thank you for attending today’s special event and making it all the more memorable with your thoughtful gift and presents. God bless you.
3. I sincerely appreciate your presence at this special event today. I am so delighted to be associated with people like you and I look forward to a more fruitful partnership in the future.
4. Thank you, dear Sir, for honoring the invitation to be at this event today. Truly, we felt your presence and were in no little way, blessed by your presence. Thank you, Sir.
5. Thank you Ma for those insightful and heart-rendering speeches you gave at the event yesterday. It was indeed a blessing to all the participants. May the Lord bless you and replenish His grace and wisdom in your life in Jesus’ name.
6. I write this message to you, Sir, to appreciate your presence at the event yesterday. I am so grateful for you making out the time despite your busy schedule to be at the event. Thank you so much, Sir.
7. Thank you for being in attendance at today’s event. We look forward to your speeches and presentations in our future meetings. Thank you very much, Ma.
8. Your presence alone at the event today is a memory that we will ever live to remember. We appreciate you as a company and thank you for making out time to be a part of today’s event. Thank you so much, Sir.
9. I am very much honoured and delighted to have had you in person a today’s event. Your suggestions were one of a kind. Thank you so much, Sir.
10. I deeply appreciate your presence at this event of mine. It made today stand out from other days in the calendar as you created a lasting memory that I will never forget. Thank you, friend, for your presence.
Related Post: Samples Of Appreciation After A Meeting
Sample Thank You Email After Business Meeting
After concluding a business meeting, either with potential investors, shareholders or clients, it is necessary to send a message of appreciation. Your message of appreciation goes a long way in telling them the kind of person that you are and can open doors of opportunity for you.
We have arranged in this write-up a list of sample thank you emails after a business meeting that you can send to your clients or dealers after a business meeting. Feel free to use them as they are or modify them as you feel necessary.
1. Dear [title and name of the person], I sincerely appreciate your presence at today’s meeting. I am pleased to have been able to glean from the threshold of your wisdom and experience over the years and I hope to implement them in this business. Thank you very much for your time, Sir.
2. Dear Sir/Ma, thank you for showing up at today’s meeting. I believe you were able to survey our products and found one that stirred your interest. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
3. Dear Sir/Ma, thank you for making out time to be at the business meeting today despite the tightness of your schedule. Your advice and innovations regarding project[x] were very concise and timely. Thank you so much for coming.
4. Dear Sir/Ma, we do appreciate your presence today in the meeting. We are also pleased with your tangible investments in the business. Thank you.
5. Dear [title and name of the person], we appreciate your presence at the strategic planning meeting today. We look forward to hearing from you soon as regards your decision about the business. Thank you.
Related Post: Prayers Before And After Meeting
Thank You Email After Visiting A Company
1. Dear Sir/Ma, thank you for being in attendance at this business meeting. You have proven to be a strong supporter of this company over the years. We look forward to more years of purposeful partnership with you.
2. Dear Sir/Ma, it was a pleasure discussing business with you this morning. Thank you for your time.
3. Dear Sir/Ma, thank you for showing up at the business meeting today. It was an eye-opening session for me. I look forward to meeting with you some time again in the future. Thank you.
4. Dear [title and name of the person], we are very glad to have had you with us at our organization this morning. Thank you for your confidence in us to handle [name of project]. We promise not to let you down. Thank you Sir/Ma.
5. Dear [title and name of the person], we appreciate your presence today at our office and for also considering our products. We promise to deliver as promised and give you our best. Thank you very much.
6. Dear Sir/Ma, it was a pleasant time for us to host you in our office today. Thank you for your interest in our service. We hope that you will keep patronizing us. Thank you.
Related Post: Thank You For The Opportunity To Be Considered
Thank You For Attending The Meeting Example
Attending a meeting either an impromptu or a well-planned out meeting, usually demands some sacrifice on the part of the attendees of some sort. Thus, when people make out time to attend a meeting you organize, you should thank them for attending the meeting.
Without their presence, the goal you wanted to achieve would have been futile. Thus, for making out time to be at that meeting, despite having busy schedules, you should send in a note of appreciation to them.
In this write-up, we have organized a thoughtful list of ‘thank you for attending the meeting examples’ that will show you various ways to appreciate people for their presence at a meeting.
1. Dear Sir/Ma, I want to express my sincerest gratitude to you for making out time despite your busy schedule to be at the meeting today. Thank you.
2. I just want to say thank you for attending the meeting today. It shows that you have the progress and development of this organization at heart. Thank you, Sir/ Ma.
3. Words will fail me to express my gratitude to you Sir/ Ma, for attending the meeting today. You have shown a rare virtue of humility and commitment even at this level of yours. Thank you very much.
4. Thank you for your presence at today’s meeting. I look forward to more meetings of positive impact and influence.
5. A big thanks to you all for making out time to attend today’s meeting. We appreciate your presence and wish you a safe journey back to your various destinations.
6. Today’s meeting would have been impossible without your presence. Thank you for coming and God bless you.
7. We appreciate every one of you for being at the meeting today. We are very grateful and appreciate your attendance.
8. I want you to know that you are the ones that make things work out smoothly. Your being present at today’s meeting to give in your invaluable contributions is worthy of note. Your labour will not go unrewarded. Thank you, dear Sirs and Mas.
9. Thank you for attending this meeting. We appreciate your coming and wish you a prosperous journey back to your various countries.
10. Your love for this organization and your desire to see it attain greater heights is what has led you to be at today’s meeting despite your busyness. Thank you for coming.
Thank You For Attending The Meeting Today
People always love to be appreciated and more importantly, when the appreciation comes from someone they hold in high esteem.
When you have organized a meeting and are about to bring it to a close, do you bother to extend your appreciation to those who made out time to be at that meeting? Or when they’ve all gone to their several destinations, do you send a message to them that shows how delighted you are that they attended the meeting?
When you appreciate others, you accord more respect to yourself. This write-up contains a list of various ways of saying ‘thank you for attending the meeting today’ that you can make use of as and when necessary.
1. Thank you all for attending the meeting today. Your invaluable contributions to this meeting are very much appreciated. Thank you all.
2. We sincerely appreciate your presence at today’s meeting. Thank you for making out time to be here.
3. Thank you for attending the meeting today and making it all the more memorable with your investments.
4. I appreciate your travelling over such a long distance to attend the meeting today. Thank you very much.
5. These are the days when a lot of legitimate things call for our attention and it is sometimes almost impossible to carve out time for meetings like this. Yet, you made out time to be in attendance. Thank you very much for coming.
6. The entire board is very thrilled with your presence at today’s meeting. We are so glad you made it in person despite your busy schedule. Thank you very much.
7. Thanks so much [participant’s name] for showing up at today’s meeting online. We are so glad you came.
8. We are so pleased with your ideas, suggestions and innovations that were brought to the limelight at today’s meeting. Thank you so much for being in attendance.
9. Thank you so much, [name of person], for attending today’s meeting. The mind-blowing ideas and strategies you presented at the meeting were just what we needed to make progress and we hope to build around them. Once again, thank you for attending the event/meeting today.
10. The highlight of today’s meeting was your presence in it. Thank you very much for being in attendance today despite your busy schedule.