Thank You For Organizing Such A Wonderful Event [50 Messages, Notes, Email]
We attend several events that cut across the various segments of our lives now and then. However, just a percentage of the events we attend have a lasting impression on us. This is to say, that not all events we attend add value to us.
Whenever we are privileged to attend an event that really touches and impacts us positively, the least we can do is to say thank you, for organizing such a wonderful event. You can say this verbally or send a message or a gift card telling them just how much you appreciate them for organizing such a wonderful event.
When you send such messages of appreciation to an organizer for organizing an uncommon event, you not only boost their self-worth but also compensate them in a way for the labor they’ve put in to bring about such a wonderful event.
In this write-up, we have listed several such thank you messages you can always send after attending a wonderful event.
How To Appreciate An Event Planner
Appreciating others for what they do is what is expected of us as humans to foster lasting relationships. Of all things we could appreciate people for, an event they have put together or helped in organizing to be of great help to us is by no means insignificant.
No matter the event you attend, either formal or informal, you need to send in your message of appreciation once the event has come to an end.
However, the question of how to appreciate an event remains on the minds of some people which is why in this write-up, we have helped to address this question by discussing how to appreciate an event.
If you are going to write a message to appreciate an event, you should consider applying the following tips to your writing:
Firstly, you should greet the person you are addressing and should also determine whether it is an informal or formal message. This will determine how you greet them. If it is a formal one, then, you can consider using some of the following words to open up your message:
• Dear Sir/Ma
• Dear [title and name of the person]
• Good day Sir/Ma
However, if it is informal, you can use greetings like:
#2. Express your appreciation for the event and specifically what you liked most about it.
After extending your greetings, the next thing to do is to appreciate them for organizing the event and mention specifically what you enjoyed about the event. It could be the presenters at the event, the feeding, accommodation, scheduling of agenda and so on. Mention to them what stood out for you in particular.
#3. Close the message
After sending in your appreciation for the event and what you enjoyed about it, you can then close the message. You can do this by using any of these words:
• Thank you
• My sincerest gratitude
Related Post: Appreciation To Meeting Attendees
Thank You For Organizing Such A Wonderful Event
When we appreciate people for the hard work, diligence, attention and meticulousness they put into what they do such as in organizing a wonderful event, there is no telling the amount of joy we are causing them to experience by that simple act.
Organizing an event that will end up successful and make the participants have a good time is quite demanding. It will require the organizer’s full attention, diligence, hard work, patience and many other qualities just to ensure the event is successful.
After attending such a wonderful event, it will be expected of the participants, as a mark of courtesy and reverence for the organizer(s), to send in their appreciation(s) to them for organizing such a wonderful event. When you don’t do so, you will not be giving the right feedback to the organizer(s) which can have a negative sway on them.
Sending a simple message that says ‘thank you for organizing such a wonderful event’ speaks volumes and will help the organizers know that they did their job well.
We have compiled a list of such messages that you can make use of when the occasion arises.
1. I have been to several of [type] events but yours stands out amongst all I’ve attended thus far. Thank you for organizing such a wonderful event.
2. This event you organized has opened my eyes to a lot of opportunities and possibilities I never knew existed before. Thank you for organizing this event.
3. I must commend the fastidiousness of the organizers of this event. All the agenda was well organized, well-spaced out and very informative. A big thumbs up to you all.
4. I just returned from this event and I must confess that it beats my imagination a thousand times over. The presenters were well organized and did thorough research on their presentations. It was indeed a good time. I look forward to more of this in the future.
5. The event was a huge success! I never expected anything less though but you still beat my imagination. Kudos!
6. Thank you for organizing such a wonderful event. Apart from the insightful presentations, I also loved the point where we could connect with others in our various fields. It was eye-opening. Thank you very much.
7. I am very pleased with the high quality of this event. I know you must have spent a lot of time working to make everything right and it showed. Congratulations on a job well done.
8. I must applaud your work in putting forth such a wonderful event. Worthy of mention is the way the speakers were able to connect with everyone at the seminars. It is commendable. Keep up the good work.
9. A big thumbs up to the organizers of this wonderful event. The speakers were well prepared and dealt with the topics with conciseness and expertise.
10. I must say that I would have had to live in regret if I had missed out on being in this event. It opened my mind to the unlimited number of possibilities that I’ve been overlooking all this while. Thank you for organizing such a wonderful event.
Related Post: Thank You For Your Contribution
Thank You For Making This Event Possible
Have you ever been told ‘thank you’ by anyone before? I’m sure you have. How did you feel? Elated, right? As humans, whenever we are appreciated by others, it brings a feeling of warmth and achievement that we have been able to contribute meaningfully to the progress of other people’s lives.
Many events would have been held but one way or the other, did not because the key players weren’t available or were hindered by something more important or trivial. When you are therefore able to organize an event and it is successful, courtesy demands that you send in an appreciation message to those who made that event possible. You can simply send a message that says ‘thank you for making this event possible.’
When you do this, you place them on a high pedestal and they will be more willing to assist you when the need arises sometime in the near or distant future.
If perhaps you lack the words to put together to appreciate these people, this write-up has a list of these ‘thank you for making this event possible’ messages that you can choose from and use as and when the occasion demands.
1. Thank you very much, [name], for working hard to make this event possible despite the odds that were against it.
2. We are very pleased with your contributions that have led to the possibility of this event. May God bless you and reward you abundantly.
3. I wouldn’t know precisely how to express my gratitude to you for making this event possible but I implore you to kindly accept this note of appreciation for all you did to make it possible. Thank you.
4. To a man that stands tall amongst equals; we say a big thank you to you for the role you played in making this event possible. Thank you very much.
5. We are full of deep gratitude to you Ma, for working sedulously to make this event possible. We do know that
6. Dear Sir, on behalf of the organizing team, we wish to extend our deep gratitude to you for making out time to be at this event. You made it happen. Thank you very much.
7. Dear team members, you have all indeed been very instrumental in making this event a reality. I am very grateful for your hard work and commitment to making it work. Thank you.
8. You guys are just the best! You have made this event become a reality through your deep commitment to your tasks and assignments. Thank you very much.
9. Thank you for giving your best in making [event name] a huge success. I am grateful to you all.
10. I am full of gratitude to you for your diligence and hardworking disposition to your task in this event. You made it possible. Thank you very much.
Related Post: Appreciation Messages To Facilitator
Thank You For Making This Event Happen
Nothing on earth exists or thrives all by itself. The whole of creation depends on one another for their survival and existence.
Nobody ever accomplished anything without the direct or indirect assistance of somebody else. Bringing it home to what we’re considering in this write-up, an event cannot succeed without the collaborative efforts of people who all synergize to make it happen.
Several things do stand in the way of an event to hinder it from holding. Despite all these odds, however, some stand as a goal-getter and help in ensuring that that event happens despite the odds that are against it.
After witnessing the success of an event, therefore, you should be able to sit back and take a mental note of those who worked together to ensure the event took place. Then, you send them a message of gratitude telling them how grateful you are to them for making that event happen.
Sending a thank you for making this event happen message to them will go a long way in making them feel valued and boosting their self-worth. You sure don’t want to withdraw on this. Feel free to peruse through the list of thank you for making this event happen messages that have been arranged in this write-up and use them when the need arises.
1. My dear colleagues, it is with utmost joy in my heart that I write this message of appreciation to you for making [event’s name] happen. You put in a lot of hard work. Thank you very much.
2. Your unwavering commitment and diligence are what have contributed to the feasibility of this event. Thank you very much.
3. I must sincerely appreciate the invaluable contribution you put in to make this event happen. Thanks very much, friend.
4. Thank you for making this event happen. We weren’t sure of your presence because we know you are very occupied with a lot of other important matters. All the same, you made out the time to be there. Thank you very much.
5. Thank you for making this event happen. Your generosity and availability are just on another level. Thank you so much Sir/ Ma.
6. Thank you for making this event happen. I am so privileged to be a partaker of such great events like this in my lifetime. I will always live to remember this great event.
7. My deepest gratitude goes to you Sir, for ensuring this event happens. We were tremendously impacted and reawakened during the event. Thanks a whole lot.
8. If there’s one thing I’ve come to appreciate you for over the years, it is your enthusiasm and consistency in ensuring that any project you’re involved in is successful. Thank you so much, friend, for making this event happen.
9. Thank you for your commitment and hard work at this event. You made this event happen. Thanks.
10. You did a wonderful job out there and you are the brain behind the success of this event. You made it happen. Thanks a whole lot!