60 Thank You Messages After Death / Burial Of A Loved One
Sending thank you messages after death must be done by the deceased’s family in accordance with proper etiquette to recognize substantial gifts and emotional support during this trying time.
The thank-you notes don’t have to be long; a couple of thoughtful lines will do. However, if at all possible, they should be handwritten and delivered within two weeks of the burial service.
This page includes helpful thank you messages after death that you can easily employ in your funeral thank-you notes if you continue reading.
Simply go over these thank you messages after death samples and pick the one that best captures the feeling you want to get across.
Short Thank You Messages After Death
Now, quit overthinking and check out these short thank you messages after death:
1. Thank you for showing up at the burial. I and the entire family appreciate you.
2. We were happy to see you at the burial. Everyone appreciated your presence.
3. Your support in this trying time is touching. Thank you for your genuine concern and help
4. Being here has made life easier for me. Thank you for being a friend in need and deed.
5. I appreciate your donation to the funeral. It means a lot to me. Thank you
6. Your thoughtfulness is amiable. I am glad to have someone like you. Thank you.
7. I’m speechless at your support. It was the most considerate thing. Thank you.
8. You made time to organize this burial despite your tight schedule. I’m so happy. Thank you.
9. Thank you for praying. The times you reached out were my anchors. Thank you.
10. Your presence brought solace and comfort to us. We are deeply moved. Thank you.
Appreciative Message After Funeral
1. Thank you for sticking with me despite my sorry-looking face. It was challenging to say goodbye but you gave me strength. I’m grateful.
2. Knowing how much he was loved and seeing so many people here gives me peace. Although it will be hard, I know I will make it through the rest of my days.
3. Thank you for the kind words you spoke at the burial. They were heartwarming. Your message was inspiring.
4. Grieving with me assured me that I wasn’t alone at this time. Thank you for being a support system.
5. I received your card gifts. Your words were uplifting and made me smile for the first time in weeks. Thank you.
Related Post: Thank You For Your Condolences
Appreciation Message After My Dad Burial
Although losing a father is sad, you shouldn’t forget to express your gratitude to the people who shared your grief and offered assistance.
It will mean a lot to them and you in showing your gratitude to go ahead and let them know how much you value their assistance.
You can use the examples of the appreciation message after my dad burial provided here to express your gratitude to your loved ones for their support and presence at this tough time.
1. I felt happy to see you at the funeral. You showed how much my dad meant to you by being there. Thank you.
2. It meant the world to me when I saw you at the burial. Dad would be happy to know his friend was present.
3. Thank you for letting the world know how amazing my dad was. It was comforting to hear those words.
4. Thank you for celebrating my father with me. I’m glad he still has people who care deeply for him.
5. I admire the extra mile you took to ensure dad’s burial went smoothly. He would be pleased wherever he is.
6. You’ve traveled far to be here and I’m ecstatic to see you. I’m grateful to you for prioritizing this burial. Thank you.
7. Thank you for being a part of the family to partake in the celebration of my dad’s life. I’m thankful.
8. Thank you for the beautiful poem you shared about my dad. It brought tears to my eyes. It was lovely.
Related Post: Replies To Condolence Messages
Thank You Message For My Mother Who Passed Away
One of the most difficult things anyone can go through in life is losing a mother. You’d like to express your gratitude to those who supported you at your mother’s burial because they were there just when you needed them.
The proper approach to express your appreciation for the attendees of your family’s funeral is to send them a thank you message for my mother who passed away.
1. Your prayers helped my family deal with my mother’s passing. Thank you.
2. You were there when I needed you most. It made a great difference. My mother would be happy. Thank you so much.
3. The thought of you being available eases the ache in my heart. As I battle the grief of losing my mother, thank you for being there.
4. I saw that you attended my mother’s funeral. Thank you. Your words reminded me of the great legacy she left, and I felt empowered. Thank you again.
5. Mum always spoke about you. She mentioned how you impacted her life. She must be smiling knowing the person she cherished a lot attended her burial. Thank you.
6. Thank you for making the day meaningful with your stories instead of sorrowful. Even though it’s my mum’s death, I’m left thinking deeply about my life.
7. A huge thank you to everyone who left their busy lives to be present at my mom’s burial. You were my rock on that day. Thank you.
8. I’m extremely grateful that many of my relatives made it to my mum’s burial. I’m sure she’s happy to know her family is loyal. Thank you.
9. My family was moved to see this many people at my mum’s burial. I know my mum is smiling at all of you. Thank you.
10. I’ve been shown a lot of love and kindness lately. You all made it easy for me emotionally. I was mostly at rest. Thank you.
Related Post: Thank You For Your Support During Our Time Of Loss
Funeral Appreciation Message
1. I’m more than happy that the people who mattered most to my mum are the ones who attended. Thank you very much.
2. It was exciting to see this crowd at the funeral. He impacted a lot of people when he was alive. Thank you for honoring him with your presence.
3. The funeral was tough but it was important to say farewell to her. Thanks for coming. You made the experience less painful.
4. I could tell you hand-wrote the card yourself. Your words brought tears to my eyes. Thank you.
5. Thank you for the vacation you paid for. It’s relieving to know I’ll be leaving this environment to clear my head. I am grateful.
Related Post: Appreciation Messages For Care-giver
Thank You Notes After Funeral To Friends
One might send thank you notes after funeral to friends for attending and providing comfort during a difficult period. Text messages can be used to send thank-you messages to pals to their mobile numbers.
1. With friends like you, how can I stay depressed? You stopped people from harassing me with messages. You were like my personal bodyguards. I love you guys. Thank you.
2. Thank you for the assistance you gave me. I didn’t think I would bury my wife in such a wealthy fashion. Thank you for helping me give her a befitting burial.
3. I can’t fully express my joy at seeing you both at the funeral. My spirit was refreshed. Thank you for supporting me.
4. Seeing you beside me made me feel comforted. I’ve been gifted with great friends. Thank you.
5. I now know that I’m not alone. I have the best friends anyone could ask for. Thank you for caring for me and my family in this manner. I love you guys.
6. Grief is such a heavy burden but it helps to have people who will stand by you to lighten this loss. Thank you for showing me the importance of having good friends.
7. I was terrified of having to say goodbye to her. I almost jumped into comfort if not for your warm touches. Thank you for giving me strength.
8. I was anguished by the prospect of the funeral when you ladies stepped in. The burial was beautifully done. Thank you for helping me say farewell in a lovely way.
Thank You Notes After Funeral To Coworkers
You could choose to send thank you notes after funeral to coworkers who show a lot of compassion after the loss of a loved one.
Instead of sending out individual cards, you may choose to address them in this situation.
Here are some examples of thank you letters to send to your colleagues at work.
1. Even with all the drama going on at work, thank you for coming to the funeral.
2. It was great seeing all of you at the ceremony. Thank you all for respecting my grandma and me by attending her burial.
3. We don’t know each other much but I felt lucky to have a thoughtful coworker like you when you arrived
4. It warms me to have my corporation family support me at this time. Your messages, gifts and prayers were received by the family. On their behalf, thank you.
5. I apologize for my delay in responding. I got your good wishes and I found them lovely. Thank you for sending me your condolences.
6. Thank you for the lovely nite. I hung it on my kitchen fridge. I am happy I have kind coworkers like you.
7. Thank you for attending the burial. With people like you, life is going to be better for me. Thanks a lot for being a generous human being.
8. Thank you for accepting my invitation to attend the burial. No doubt it wasn’t an easy situation but your consideration made things easier. I’m so glad you’re my colleague.