Grandparents hold a very special place in the hearts of their relatives especially the grandchildren and losing these wonderful people could have a big effect on the younger ones who have come to enjoy their company.
Losing a loved one isn’t what anyone desires or prays for, but we’re not to forget that everything has an expiring date and everyone has a life span.
Have you just lost your grandfather? Accept my condolences. Here is a collection of tribute to my grandfather who passed away. You can make a pick of any message or quote that best express your mind.
- Funeral Tributes To My Grandfather Quotes
- Emotional Tributes To My Grandfather Who Passed Away From Grand Daughter/ Grandson
- RIP Letter To Grandfather Who Passed Away
- Short Funeral Tributes To Grandfather From Grandchildren
- My Grandfather Passed Away Messages
- Blessings and Prayers For Deceased Grandfather
- Goodbye Grandpa Quotes
Funeral Tributes To My Grandfather Quotes
Grandfathers are always dear to our hearts. Their grey hair speaks of wisdom, and their wrinkled face and skin depict so many experiences and history to learn from.
Both grandmothers and Grandfathers are caring and loving people to be with. It’s always an interesting time, hanging out around them.
I believe you’re here and reading this piece because your grandfather passed away, sorry for your loss. Here are some tributes to my grandfather quotes that could resonate with your feelings. Go through the list of quotes in this section and select according to your choice.
1. It’s so heartbreaking to know that having you around is no longer possible until we meet to part no more. You’re a strong man, fighting till your last breath. I’ll forever miss you, grandpa.
2. I’m writing this with so many tears, dropping profusely. Grandpa, I never thought you’d leave so soon. I miss you.
3. You’ve proven to be a caring person, listening to all I have to say. Your words are reassuring and comforting. You’ll forever be in my heart, grandpa.
4. I wanted you to be present in our lives for a long time, I never knew it won’t be possible, but all the same, I know I’ll see you again. This is my consolation, rest on, grandpa.
5. I’m yet to fully accept your absence, Grandpa. I do really miss you. Till we meet to part no more.
6. Your voice is so unique, it comforts and reassures me in my lowest state. How do I adapt to living without hearing your voice and listening to your counsel? You will forever be in my heart, granny.
7. You’re so full of love and prayers, always wishing us good. You’re one in a million Grandpa. We’ll miss you, terribly.
8. You’ll never be forgotten, grandpa, because there’ll be no one to replace you. We love you. Till we meet again.
Related Post: Thank You For The Comfort And Support
Emotional Tributes To My Grandfather Who Passed Away From Grand Daughter/ Grandson
The sudden death of a loved one hurts so much more than the expected death of another who has been written off. Nonetheless, losing a loved one hurts, sudden or not.
Grandparents aren’t our direct parents, yet they share a unique bond with us and this is why their death breaks us. Even sometimes, we can be closer to our grandpa or grandma, than our biological parents.
Are you in search of emotional tributes to write for your grandfather who suddenly passed away? Search no further, below are some emotional tributes for him. Go through and select the ones that suit you best.
1. Memories of you will forever be treasured grandfather. Till we meet to part no more.
2. I never imagined your death to be this sudden, but I’m glad you’ve gone to a place of res,t grandfather. Till we meet again.
3. It’s saddening to know that I’ll no longer be able to hold on to that wrinkled, feeble hands of yours. Rest on grandpa.
4. You mean a lot to me grandfather, and I wish you could be here for a very long time, but death took you far from my reach. Rest in peace, grandpa.
5. I’ll miss your ever-smiling face grandpa. I love you but God loves you more. Adieu, papa.
6. You may be grey-haired but your heart is golden and young, you always want to stay up just to hear me talk about my day. I’ll miss you, grandpa.
7. Gone too soon, but you’ll never be forgotten. You’re not far away.
Related Post: Nice Things To Say About Someone
RIP Letter To Grandfather Who Passed Away
Grandfathers always make themselves available for their grandchildren, they cherish them so much and will sacrifice anything to make them happy.
They tell the nicest stories with lessons to be learned. They give the best advice as a result of old age and experience because life itself is a teacher they’d learned from.
In this section, you’d find a series of letters to write to your loving grandfathers who passed away.
1. Dear Grandfather, losing you was a sorrowful one. I’ve come to learn a lot from you and I hope to make you proud someday. May you find eternal rest, grandpa. With love from your grandson.
2. Dear Granny, you were indeed dear to my heart but death took you away. You’ll never be forgotten, your name will forever be imprinted in my heart. I pray you find the rest you deserve, special grandpa. From your granddaughter.
3. Grandpa, I know you’re gone, and it hurts, but I’ll never forget your unfeigned love. You never judged me nor accused me even when I was wrong. You overlooked my flaws and encouraged me that I can be better. Your impact will never be forgotten, grandpa. Rest in peace.
4. Grandpa, I’m grateful for the years spent with you. I can’t imagine life without you, but I know you want me to make you proud and that’s exactly what I’ll do. Rest on, amazing grandpa.
5. It is only the forgotten ones that can be remembered, I’ll never forget you, grandpa. I’ll forever feel your presence. I love you, granny. From your granddaughter.
6. Someday I’ll see you again. I’ll run into your embrace and never let go. Till then, rest in peace, grandpa. With love from your grandson.
7. I’m grateful to God to have had you as a grandfather, I’m grateful for the lessons learned. May you find rest in your new home. Till we meet again dear grand, pop.
8. Grandpa, I’ll always love you even if I’d no longer see you till we meet to part no more. I’ll never forget all the advice. I’ll make you proud of me.
Related Post: Words Of Sympathy To A Friend Who Lost A Loved One
Short Funeral Tributes To Grandfather From Grandchildren
There’s a bond shared between grandparents and grandchildren that cannot be explained.
They aren’t our immediate parents yet we tend to love them so much and want to spend so much time with them and losing them at any time could be heartbreaking.
Are you a grandchild and you just lost your grandfather? Please accept my condolences, may his soul rest in peace.
You’d agree with me that you’re being here is to check for messages that best speak your mind as you might not be in the right state to write. As our way of giving you an embrace in this critical moment of your life, here are some funeral tributes to grandfather from grandchildren messages you can use.
1. Grandpa, your face will not cease to pop up in my mind. You may be six feet below, you’re not forgotten. I’m missing you. I’ll miss you. Till we meet again, to part no more.
2. The news of your death was a disheartening one, it really broke me and I couldn’t hide it. May you find peace, granny. Sleep on.
3. Oh! How I love to cling to those feeble hands as we walk in the garden talking and laughing. This won’t be happening again till we meet to forever be together. Rest in peace, grandpa.
4. I’ll miss you so much, Granddad. I can’t wait to see you again. You were and will remain special to me.
5. Every day I’m having a tough time, I only think of coming home to speak to you because I know you’d have the solution and right words for me. Sleep well in peace, Granddad.
6. You’re a man of wisdom and understanding. You’ll forever be an inspiration to me granddad. Rest in the bossom of our Lord.
7. I’m not sure I’ll ever find a caring and loving grandfather like you on this planet. I love you, and I’ll always do.
8. I’m glad to have spent some time with you even though it wasnt enough, I’ll always cherish every moment I had with you. Adieu, papa.
9. Grandfathers are the best substitutes for fathers and they play the role perfectly. You can’t be forgotten, dear grandpa, your grandson loves you.
10. You were old yet active and agile, I never thought I’d lose you soon. In all, I’m grateful you were a part of my life, grandpa.
My Grandfather Passed Away Messages
You’re probably here because you lost your grandfather, accept my deepest condolences. In this section, you’d find my grandfather passed away messages to express your grief, and perhaps get some relief.
1. Grandpa was so full of wisdom and lessons from life, I’ll never forget these lessons. Goodbye, granny.
2. Your experiences about life became an inspiration to me, you’re an amazing grandfather. Rest in peace.
3. I daily strive to do better so I can make you proud, but death took you away. You’ll not be forgotten, grandad.
4. You had so much energy for a person of your age. I could never imagine you die soon. Your memories are treasured, grandad.
5. If I could make a wish, I’d wish for you to live again. I’ll miss you, grandpa. Till we meet again.
6. A person like you can never be forgotten, you may be gone but your legacy lives forever. Rest in peace, grandpa.
7. Rest in peace daddy. You’re indeed a wonderful man. I’ll always cherish our memories. Adieu, papa.
Blessings and Prayers For Deceased Grandfather
The death of a Loved one is a painful thing to experience. It is one of the most difficult feelings to handle, but prayers for the deceased have a way of giving comfort and peace even to the family of the deceased.
While it is good to make a tribute to my grandfather who passed away, it is also important to mutter some short words of prayer for the deceased.
Here are prayers for your deceased grandfather if you’ve just lost your grandfather, I pray that his soul will find eternal rest in the heavenly kingdom.
1. Dear God, You gave to us grandpa and took him away, we ask that you grant peace in abundance.
2. Grandpa, I pray that your transitioning into glory will be a peaceful one. Rest on.
3. Dear heavenly father, on behalf of grandpa, I pray that you forgive every one of his sins so he can enjoy your paradise.
4. It is my prayer grandpa that you find rest for your soul in Jesus’ name. Rest in peace.
5. Dear Father, send your angels to be with grandpa’s soul and let him find eternal peace. Amen.
6. Heavenly Father, we bless you for the life of grandpa, please grant him peaceful rest in your bosom.
7. Oh Lord, as you grant peace unto grandpa, help us who are his family to feel at peace also. Thank you for answered prayers.
8. Thank you dear God for the life of grandfather, we ask that you grant him everlasting life in your presence. We love you, grandpa.
Other Post: Thank you for your Sympathy Messages
Goodbye Grandpa Quotes
Below are some goodbye grandpa quotes for your wonderful grandfather who has passed on. Go through these quotes and make your pick.
1. No one would meet you and won’t be impacted, you’re indeed a blessing to your generation. Goodbye, granny, we love you
2. Who would have thought saying goodbye would be so soon? No one. You mean a lot to us and we will never forget you, grandpa.
3. I know I can no longer feel your heart when I rest in your arms, but I still have etched in my mind memories of you. Goodbye, grandpa.
4. I hope to see you soon grandpop, till then I’ll be a good granddaughter. Rest well.
5. Your grandson is wishing you eternal rest, grandpop. I know I’ll see you again.
6. When I see you again, I’ll run into your arms and stay with you forever. Goodbye, granny, I love you.
7. I never got to say goodbye to you properly. Rest in peace grandpa, you remain special.
8. The angels bear me witness that you’re a good man and knowing you were a blessing. Your grandson is wishing you eternal rest.
9. I love you granddad, your smiling face won’t fade away from my mind. Rest on legend.
Finally, losing a loved one could have a toll on the affected individuals and this period happens to be a delicate one where everyone is disheartened and saddened.
Tributes, quotes, prayers, and messages at this time could be of great help, causing relief to the family of the deceased. We hope that this collection of tribute to my grandfather who passed away has done for you.
I hope you find consolation in the above messages in terms of expressing your grief. Once again, accept my deepest condolences and I pray for your fortitude to bear the loss.