You must have searched for this my wife passed away and I miss her so much quotes because you lose someone so dear to your heart sometime ago and you’re missing her so dearly now. Please accept our condolences.
Death is usually like a rumor to us until it comes to someone very dear and close to us. When a husband loses his wife to the cold hands of death, it is usually not a pleasant experience for him. A wife serves as a source of joy and happiness to the man and their children (if any). She plays a central role in the balance of the home.
Even though he might get along a few years after her demise, certain events or circumstances can trigger loving memories of her such as the aroma of a delicious meal, a favorite relaxation spot, a song, dress etc.
Sometimes, he might desire to be in contact with her again only for him to remember the cold and bitter truth that ‘my wife passed away and I miss her so much.’ The following quotes about death can help you when you begin to feel this way.
My Wife Passed Away And I Miss Her So Much Quotes
If your wife has passed away and you’re missing her so much, these death remembrance messages will help you with words to express your love once again to her and let her know you’re thinking about her.
1. “You might have left this space called earth but you still live on in my heart.”
2. “I miss the heart-to-heart conversations we used to have every night. I will ever cherish those precious moments.”
3. “If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane, I’d walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.”
4.“And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.” – Rev. 21:4
5. “I miss your smile and your laughter. They were wholesome and made me always look forward to being at home. I miss you dearly.”
Related Post: Death Anniversary Remembrance Quotes
Remembrance / Farewell Message To My Late Wife
1. “I miss your smile. I miss your refreshing hugs. I miss your voice but most of all, I miss you being by my side.”
2. “You were more than just a wife to me. You were my best friend.”
3. “Knowing that you are resting now in paradise gives me greater joy and hope than the pain of your departure.”
4. “I am the resurrection and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.” – Jesus Christ
5.“Laying awake in the middle of the night and remembering you is quite easy but missing your presence is like a piercing arrow in my heart.”
Related Post: Messages To someone Special Who Passed Away
Short Emotional Letter To A Loved One Who Passed Away
When a loved one passes away, the feeling can be quite depressing and uncomfortable. To ease out the tension we might be experiencing when we think of or are reminded of their demise, we can write letters to them.
Even though the person to whom it is being written cannot in any way read the letter, it is usually an expression of how much they mean to us. Such letters contain a lot of emotion and feelings that help to ease the tension of their demise.
In this write-up, we have compiled a list of short emotional letters to a loved one who passed away for you. You may find out that it resonates precisely with how you feel about that loved one’s demise. This is a strong indication that you are not alone in the pain and that others are also feeling the same way you do. So, take heart and be strong.
1. Dear [deceased name], it is with deep pain and sorrow in my heart that I write this letter knowing that you are no more. You have been an amazing and supportive friend for the past [x] years. I have been challenged by your life and the legacies you lived by. Thank you for being such a blessing to me. Till we meet again.
2. Dear friend, it is almost impossible to believe that you are no more. You lived a life worthy of emulation and attracted people with your amazing personality. I will miss your companionship. Rest on.
3. Dear [deceased name], it aches my heart to know that you have departed to the great beyond. Though you are no more physically present, yet, the memories you left behind are still speaking volumes. You loved to the fullest. I am going to miss you a lot. Till we meet again.
4. It’s been [x] years since you left us to meet your Maker. You were a loving husband, father, teacher, mentor, counsellor and many more. You taught us the basic principles of life and were always available for your family. On this special day, we remember your deeds and want to say THANK YOU for all you did for us. Till we meet again at the Master’s feet.
5. These few months have been so hard for us trying to cope with your absence. You were a hardworking and industrious man which every team leader wants on his team. We miss your insightful and mind-shifting contributions that have taken this organization to a great height. Rest on [deceased name].
Related Post: Farewell Quotes To A Friend Who Passed Away
Tribute / Farewell Message To My Late Wife
1. It has been [x] months since you passed away and I am still shocked at your sudden departure. Throughout the time we were together, you never backed out on me. You were a loving and understanding husband and shared in my joys and fears. I miss you terribly and you know I will always love you but I understand that God loves you more. Till we meet again.
2. Life with you has been one of the most exciting and joyful moments for me. I still can’t believe that you are gone. You were there to make me see hope in life and not give up even when I wanted to. You taught me to persevere and be courageous. Death is indeed cruel but we will conquer death on the resurrection morning. Sleep on beloved. Till we meet again.
3. Sometimes I begin to imagine the direction of the course of my life now that you are no more. You were a strong pillar of support for me providing me with counsel, correcting my mistakes, pushing me to strive for more and most importantly, a loving and caring husband. I miss you so much [deceased name].
4. Life without you these past few days has been so painful. You were a great leader whom I constantly looked up to for inspiration. You played a key role in my recent achievements. I won’t forget your teachings and instructions and I will continually live by them.
5. Dearly beloved one, as I remember you on this special day, I can’t help but be grateful to God for making me meet with you in my journey in life. Beyond being a life partner, you were a great source of inspiration to me. You left behind a good legacy for me and our children. It hurts to see that you are no more but the memories you left behind are treasures that can never be forgotten. You lived well and fully. Rest on, love. Till we meet again, my love.
Related Post: I Miss You So Much, Dear
Remembrance / Funeral Farewell Message To Someone Who Died
Death is no respecter of persons. The rich, the poor, the young, the old, black, white, loved ones, hated people, all categories of people die. Therefore, though it might be painful to witness the death of someone special to us, nevertheless, death is a common event every one of us will still have to face.
When someone special to us passes away, we usually will feel torn and devastated. It is not always a pleasant event. However, we can deal with their passing away when we read tributes that were written about them by other people.
Sometimes, we are even the ones to write a tribute about them for others to read. At such a time, we might be at a loss of words or lack the vocabulary to express the feeling in our hearts for them.
That is why in this write-up, we have arranged a list of tributes to someone special who passed away. They help to give words to the feelings you have in your heart for these special people.
1. It is quite painful to say goodbye to a woman that left behind him a legacy of truth and honesty. It has been a great privilege to know you on this side of life. Rest on, [deceased name]. Till we meet again.
2. While it will be hard to come to the truth that you are no more, it is relieving to know that you yet live on in the lives of those you impacted. Rest in peace.
3. I still remember how you immensely assisted me in starting my business [x] years ago which has now grown to this extent. You will forever be missed. Rest on, dearly beloved!
4. You brought hope and laughter into our lives by showing us the way of eternal life. This was the most precious possession you left us with. We remain ever grateful to you.
5. Today we are saying goodbye to you but in reality, you have not left us for you still live on in our hearts. Till we meet again.
Short Quotes About Remembering Someone Who Died
1. Thank you for your unwavering commitment to the growth and development of young lives in our community. We have indeed been blessed to have a woman like you live amongst us. We will miss you, Ma.
2. [Deceased name] played a huge role in the development of my career. She was very supportive and linked me up with the right people that made me who I am today. I will miss her.
3. I lived with so-and-so for [x] years. Her life was an open book. She was a model and example to me. Most of the life principles I live by today were gotten from her. She demonstrated trueness and was sincere to the core. I will miss her.
4. It is with a nostalgic feeling that I write this tribute today. I’m pained because I won’t be seeing you around anymore but I’m also happy that you are now in a better place. You were very kind to me and played a motherly role in my life. Rest on, sweetheart.
5. Even though death has taken you away from us physically, you live on through the investments you made in us. Till we breathe our last on this dusty earth, you will always be in our hearts. Rest on, [deceased name].