Congratulatory New Baby Boy Wishes To Parents
I guess that the bundle of joy of a loved one arrived not long ago and you’re here to get the finest new born baby wishes to parents. No qualms, we got you covered.
We have prepared some well-structured new baby boy wishes to parents for you to pass across to them and congratulate them on their newborn baby.
If the baby is a girl, you’ll find some of the best ways to say congratulations on your new baby girl, but if it’s a boy, these new baby boy wishes to parents will help you send the message the way you want it.
Even if what you want is a cute new baby boy wishes to parents that you can scribble on the baby christening card, you’ll find some short new born baby wishes to mother, father, or the family as a whole.
New Baby Boy Wishes To Parents
1. I adore the latest addition to your family. He’s so adorable. May he not know sorrow and pain in Jesus’ name. Amen. Congratulations on your new baby boy.
2. Congratulations on becoming parents of the cutest superhero. May he become a source of blessing to all around him. Amen.
3. Congratulations! What a calm and sweet little boy. May the grace of God abide with him in all of his endeavors throughout life in Jesus’ name. Amen.
4. Accept my hearty congratulations on the birth of your prince. I pray that the joy he brings continues now and always.
5. We prayed and waited, and finally, the day has come. I know for sure that this is the beginning of greater things to come. Amen.
6. Hurray! What an adorable cutie! May your dreams and expectations become reality. May all that you put your hand to do, be blessed. Amen.
7. Congrats on your sweet baby. I pray that the good Lord keeps your baby from evil. May the Lord reign over this life. Amen.
8. Welcome baby! May you radiate and carry the presence of the Lord with you always. May God’s glory and beauty be evident on him. Amen.
9. I’m still amazed that the baby has arrived. God indeed is faithful. May the Lord watch over this little one. Peace and blessings!
10. An angel is missing heaven today because your little boy has come to stay. Congratulations!
Related Post: Sweet Baby Shower Wishes
New Born Baby Wishes To Parents
1. Hello sister, and welcome to the moms’ club. I’m certain that all the pains of labor vanished the moment you saw your baby. May the peace and happiness he brought to your world, continue always. I can’t wait to see the bouncing baby boy!
2. Today is the best day ever. You’re finally parents! I’m so certain of the joy you feel right now. May your baby grow to become great and successful in Jesus’ name. Amen.
3. Sending you lots of love and best wishes for your baby. May your little treasure be blessed with prosperity, good health, and lots of laughter.
4. Congrats on your baby’s arrival. He’s like a little version of his dad. Wow! May he grow in the grace and love of Christ, Amen.
5. Becoming parents for the first time can be scary. You don’t know what to expect. Just know that I am always here to help you through it all. You’ll make the best parents for your baby. I just know it. Congratulations!
6. I know you both are very excited about the new addition to your family. You deserve all the happiness in the world. Congratulations on your new baby.
7. I’m so excited for you. Your baby is super lucky and I can’t wait to tell him/her how lucky he/she is to have you as parents. Congratulations!
8. It’s about time already! Welcome to parenthood, dear friend. May this phase usher in a new wave of abundant blessings in your family.
9. Being parents is not easy. It’s a challenging process and will take up most of your time. I pray for you, that you will have enough strength to go through it. I wish you good luck on this path.
10. Congratulations on this adorable and perfect addition to your family. May this baby color your world and light up your darkest days. Good luck!
Related Post: Congratulations On Your New Baby Messages
Short Welcome Baby Boy Wishes
Having a new baby is a thing of joy. And it is thoughtful of you to rejoice with the new parent and send some wishes to the new born baby. If he’s a boy, we got you these short new baby boy wishes to parents, and if the baby is a cute little girl, all you have to do is to adapt your choice message to suit a girl.
1. Congratulations on the arrival of your baby boy. She’s so lucky to have you two. Blessings!
2. Welcome baby boy! May your life be happy, peaceful, successful, and prosperous all around.
3. Your baby boy is finally here. May he fill your life with love and joy always. God bless you all.
4. Congratulations on your bouncing baby boy. Wishing him long life and prosperity. Amen.
5. Welcome to the family, little hero. May you be a source of love and happiness to your family and friends. Congrats!
6. The Lord had done it and it is marvelous in our sight. Your baby is here now and healthy. Congratulations and praise be to God.
7. Our prayers are answered. Your baby boy has arrived, healthy and strong. May laughter never cease from your lips because of this great thing the Lord has done. Congrats!
8. I quickly want to congratulate you on the birth of your adorable son. May he flourish like the rose and bring more fruitfulness to your life. Congratulations.
9. Congrats to the new parents. May your lovely baby boy bring to your life an overflow of joy and happiness. Cheers!
10. Congratulations on the arrival of your baby boy. He is such a beauty to behold and one of the sweetest baby boys I have seen.
Related Post: Happy Born Day Messages
New Born Baby Wishes To Mother
1. Accept my hearty congratulations on the birth of your baby. Here are my newborn baby wishes to the mother — I pray that the baby will be as smart and cheerful as you. Congratulations!
2. I’m so thankful for this wonderful gift that God has given you as a mother and to us your friends. God be praised!
3. Congratulations to you. I thank God that both you and the baby are doing great. I pray that this joy and happiness will forever abide in your family, Amen.
4. What a beautiful baby! May he/she grow and make you proud. I bless God for you and your family.
5. Permit me to say WELCOME to this beautiful baby. What a wonderful addition to your family. God bless you.
6. Congratulations on bringing this new and beautiful life to the world. I wish you happiness, smiles, and lots of laughter on this exciting journey. Cheers!
7. Nothing can compare to the joy I feel right now. I’m so happy for you. May he /she grow to love God even as you do. Congratulations on being a mother.
8. This is a great miracle: the miracle of life made up of baby smiles and cries. Congratulations mom for delivering such a sweet baby.
9. Congratulations friend, your baby is here. Say goodbye to long travels, trips, and overnight parties (LOL). I wish you two all the joy that comes with parenting. May your smiles continue.
10. Now that you are a mother, you will realize that life is in several phases and can only be made easier by blessings such as this. Congratulations on your bundle of joy and good luck.
11. I celebrate with you the arrival of your new baby. I pray that as you enter into this new chapter, the good Lord multiplies his blessing upon you abundantly in Jesus’ name, Amen
Related Post: After Surgery Messages For Mothers Who Had CS
Welcoming A New Baby In The Family
1. Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby boy. I have no doubt you’d be a wonderful mother. Best of luck and let me know if you need anything. I’m here for you.
2. Wow! Your new baby looks just like her mum. I pray she grows up to be kind-hearted and sweet like her mum. Congratulations.
3. This news just made my day. Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl. I’m super happy for you.
4. Congratulations on your baby girl. Mummy’s best friend and daddy’s little princess. Sending you lots of love and hugs.
5. I’m so happy for you, darling. Welcome to parenthood. Your baby is incredibly beautiful. May this new life be filled with sweetness. Amen.
6. Cheers on your new bundle of joy. Your dreams of having a cute baby have finally come to pass. May you enjoy this journey of motherhood.
7. Congratulations on the birth of your little princess. May she grow up in the love and grace of God. Amen.
8. I’m so happy to celebrate this miracle with you and can’t wait to see what your little boy grows up to become. May this joy of parenthood remains always. Welcome to parenting.
9. May you experience a life filled with happiness and laughter even as you enter this new phase of life. Congratulations on your baby girl.
10. Welcome baby girl. My wish for you is that you grow strong, healthy, and brilliant and be blessed. Welcome!