Everyone saw the stomach protruding gradually and knew that a bundle of joy is about to be welcomed to the family of your friend, colleague, family member, sibling, or even your married child. The EDD (expected date of delivery) is approaching and you have been invited to the baby shower.
With so much excitement, you’ve gotten your gift(s) ready, and now, you are wondering what to write to an unborn baby for a baby shower. You want to express your joy without mincing words and send Baby Shower Congratulations and greetings to your loved ones.
You clicked on the right post. Here you will find the perfect baby shower wishes, card wordings, baby shower captions, and congratulatory messages that touch the heart. No matter who you are, and your level of relationship with the expecting mum or dad, we’ve got something to help you with what to write to an unborn baby for a baby shower.
Baby Shower Card Wordings
Perhaps your gift is ready, and you need to slot in a beautiful baby shower card. Here are a few short baby shower card wordings to send your congratulations.
Sometimes, what to write to an unborn baby for a baby shower, doesn’t need to be so long. So we made this session short notes for a baby shower card, for those who want it short.
1. Congratulations on your baby shower.
2. Let’s shower. Baby on the way.
3. Awaiting the arrival of our King/Queen. Congratulations.
4. Can’t wait to see your priceless jewel.
5. Have an awesome Baby Shower, and hassle-free delivery.
6. Awaiting the arrival of a Darling. Wishing you a sweet delivery.
7. Cheers to the expecting Princess/Prince. We can’t wait to welcome you to a beautiful world.
8. To a precious Flower, coming into a precious family, for a precious living.
9. Congratulations to the to-be mom and dad. Can’t wait to meet you, little angel.
10. Congratulations on your coming baby. We are glad your family will soon be is blessed with a bundle of joy.
11. We rejoice with you as you expect a beautiful addition to your family. Have an awesome Baby Shower.
12. Congratulations to the family, for the blessing of a beautiful gift. Congratulations to the coming baby, for the blessing of a wonderful family.
Baby Shower Captions
1. Congrats to you, as you await your prince/princess. Congratulation. You will be raising a champion soon.
2. May your Baby bring more light to your world. Congratulations.
4. On your Baby Shower, I congratulate you, as you await your joy.
5. Babies bring joy. Congratulations, as you await your Baby.
6. Expecting a baby means a lot to motherhood. So, I congratulate you today.
7. A King/Queen is about to be born, bringing hope to our world, congratulations.
8. Wishing you the best as you await this amazing and precious gift of yours.
9. As you await your baby, get ready to make some more noise! Cheers, dear. It’s a thing of Joy.
10. I’m so happy for you, darling. Your tummy will soon make you a mummy. Cheers!
11. Congratulations to you, as you await your Baby. Welcome to a new chapter.
12. Many congratulations to you darling friend. Enjoy the pleasant surprises babies come with.
13. Congratulations! You guys fell in love in the presence of everybody and then fell on the bed when no one was there. Here comes the result.
Baby Shower Greetings
1. A beautiful bunch of joy is about to be dropped, a baby to cuddle all night, see you soon.
2. So glad to shower with you. Cheers, as we await your Unborn Baby, can’t wait to see his/her lovely face.
3. Lots of love to you and your coming baby. May the baby brings more joy and happiness to you.
4. An angel is coming to call you both Dad and Mum, to share love and reward you for your labor. More smiles and laughter as you await your baby. Happy Baby Shower.
5. A new beginning arises. Your pumpkin is very close. Rejoice, it’s your baby’s shower. Wishing you more new things ahead.
6. A tiny creature is about to come, to grow big and mighty. Lots of love from me to you, as you await your newborn Baby.
7. So excited to shower with you dear, much fun ahead. Sweet Baby, much love and care from me to you.
8. Our bundle of joy is coming. We await his arrival.
9. Such a beautiful package in such a beautiful tummy.
10. Thanks for inviting us to your Baby Shower, may the celebration continue.
11. Thanking you for about to bring us a baby to cuddle and love. Wishing you the very best as you rock your baby bum.
12. Your little bundle of happiness is coming soon. Have fun in your baby’s shower, wishing your baby peace ahead.
13. I know both of you will make a good parent. Your unborn baby is proud of you already.
14. Hello little Angel. I’ve waited to be an uncle for so long. Little more time to wait.
Baby Shower Congratulation Messages
1. Either it’s a baby boy or girl, may your baby brings happiness, joy, and peace, and also fills your heart with gladness. You are Lucky, as God is about to bless you with a precious gift.
2. A little Angel is coming soon to create more beauty on the face of the earth, and bring more smiles to the parent, and loved ones. May your life be filled with more joy and laughter as you await your Baby.
3. As God is blessings your home with a newborn baby soon, may the blessing continue forever. When your baby comes, may it be filled with beautiful stories.
4. The joy of having a baby is one of the best to be experienced in life. So happy for you both. Congratulations.
4. Wishing you an awesome baby shower celebration. As we await your baby, no matter the story that surrounds the baby bump, the glory of the child shall radiate across boundaries.
5. The remaining days to your arrival seem so far; can’t wait to have you around, baby.
6. Oh, Baby, you are the reason we are celebrating. Our hearts are filled with love for you as we await your coming.
7. A star is coming to brighten the world. We can only imagine the smile on your face as we celebrate your coming. Oh, Baby, we all want to share our love with you.
8. Baby, you are precious, peculiar, and priceless. Soon, we will welcome you to a world of many laughter. Cheers mom.
9. Oh dear, I can’t wait to see what your baby looks like. I’m so sure he/she will be cuter than you are. Congratulations, friend.
10. The sun should stop and the moon should pause because it’s your baby shower. We are excited and can’t contain our joy as we expect someone special, someone dear, with whom we can’t wait to share our love.
Baby Shower Wishes for Boy
1. A Boy, a warrior, a King is coming on the way; we celebrate him.
2. We hope you come with more light of joy as mom and dad await you, Boy.
3. The little boy is very close. Amazing parents can’t wait to meet you, boy.
4. A boy on the way, as handsome as his father. You have a loving dad, I tell you. Come in good health and laughter.
5. We await our King; your precious crown can’t wait to be worn.
6. The world gets fuller with the arrival of an amazing warrior. Baby boy on the way. Welcoming you ahead into our world, little boy.
7. You are about to get the most handsome boy in your home, so happy for you. Life becomes brighter as we await you, boy.
8. Awaiting our king. Our hope for better change.
9. Here comes a boy to brighten up dad’s smile.
10. I know you have been waiting for someone to kickball with, he comes soon. Just don’t kick it too hard at first.
11. The Prince is coming soon. The King and Queen can’t wait to see you. Your coming brings more happiness to us, little boy.
12. Awaiting our heir, he comes in peace and good health.
13. As you await your bouncing baby boy, I pray for you to deliver safely. Awaiting your prince. May he bring peace and more laughter to your home.
Baby Shower Wishes for Girls
1. Our beautiful rose, we can’t wait to see you. You are going to be having the most beautiful parent.
2. Awaiting an adorable Baby girl, as attractive as her Mom, your time of loneliness is over, enjoy your shower sweetheart.
3.Hope you have gotten ribbons to pack your girl’s hair and a lot of mickey mouse’s toy, Wrapping a lot of beautiful pink dolls as we await you girl.
4. Awaiting our Princess, your precious princess seat is here for you.
5. Here comes a Girl lit up Mom’s Face.
6. Awaiting a Girl to share the mirror with; I know she’s as tender as wool and precious as the flower. See you soon.
7. The princess is coming soon. The King and Queen can’t wait to see you. We hope you come with more light of happiness, Baby girl.
8. Can’t wait to go shopping with my baby niece. Baby girl on the way. So happy for you Big Sis. Life gets cooler as we await you girl.
9. We have gotten you some pink dresses, little Queen. Can’t wait to see you.
10. Awaiting you dearest baby girl. Lots of pleasant gifts also await you.
11. Awaiting my Queen, a flower with a special fragrance that can’t be ignored.
12. May your coming brings more happiness to us, little girl.
13. Welcoming you ahead to our world Princess, your maidens await you.
What to Write in A Baby Shower Card from Grandparents
1. We await our precious jewel. We rejoice in anticipation of your coming.
2. I want you to know that your grandparents love you, and can’t wait to see you.
3. Our first grandchild on the way. We will get the title – Granny, soon. We are happily expecting your arrival.
4. We know you’ll be loving and tender to touch. We’ve always imagined you around. Come make our dreams come through.
5. Hey baby, we are retirees. We’ve got our job description. We will begin as soon as you arrive.
6. Granny can’t wait to see you. Life will be more amazing with you, darling grandchild.
7. Thanking you ahead for making us a proud grandparent.
8. As we join in celebrating today, we will celebrate you more when you come, baby. Can’t wait to spoil you with lots of toys, grandchild.
9. Awaiting our God’s giving gifts. A precious gift that is about to be dropped to us.
10. You are like a precious flower to us at this old age, awaiting you, dear.
Related Post: Special Prayers for families and loved ones
Expecting Baby Wishes
1. You will soon be a teacher, guidance, nanny, cook, cleaner, and many more, fear not dear there is more joy in having a newborn baby. As you expect your Baby, may it cone with a lot of brightness, to you and your family.
2. Your coming brings joy to us. May the joy continue as you come.
3. Expecting a baby comes with celebration, let the celebration continue.
4. As your time of delivery draws near, I wish you a safe and happy delivery.
5. Much hugs, kisses, and love from me to the baby bump. May your Baby come with joy and happiness.
6. The load is about to be dropped. There will surely be cause for more celebration when our baby arrives.
7. So happy for you as you are about to be added in number. You shall continue to enjoy more additions, dear friend.
8. Can’t wait to meet you, baby. Safe delivery, dear.
9. To be called a mom is one of the best things ever. Congratulations, as we await his arrival.
10. Cheers, our baby comes soon. Be calm, he comes in peace.
11. A very special rose will be dropped in your home soon; keep calm while expecting it.
12. Keep calm, your jewel comes soon.
13.The whole world awaits you, Baby. Your mum can’t wait to be young again.
14. Pregnancy is a mystery. As we await the unveiling of the mystery, we send you our congratulations.
15. Hope you see your king soon, may he comes in good health as expected.
- What to Write to an Unborn Baby for A Baby Shower: 100 Wishes - May 1, 2021
- How to Say Thank You Meaningfully | 100 Appreciation Messages - April 30, 2021
- 100 Happy Married Life Wishes to Friend, Sister, and Loved Ones - April 28, 2021