The arrival of newborn babies brings so much to parents and is one of the greatest gifts they could ever have. There’s the period of anticipation and preparation and then all of a sudden, there’s these eyes full of wonder staring at you, tiny feet and fists tightly clenched.
The news reaches you and nothing compares with the joy you feel. You are ecstatic and can’t wait to say “congratulations on your new baby”. You take your card, and pen but the joy you feel could make you lose words and not know how to congratulate someone on their new baby boy or girl.
Well, this piece offers you 120 congratulatory messages, wishes, and prayers for the new baby as well as the parents, to help you achieve that perfect card wording or message in a way that is truly heartfelt.
Congratulations On Your New Baby
Hearing good news can often make one speechless and the news of a baby is always heart-warming.
You have a lot to say but can’t exactly find the right words to congratulate someone on their new baby. Below are some messages to help you write your congratulatory message using the right words. Enjoy!
1. I heard the news that an angel just arrived in your life. Congratulations! Prepare for lots of laughter, hugs, kisses, and noise. I’m super excited for you.
2. Congratulations on the arrival of your precious little one. How are you faring¬¬? I hope you’re all well. May your hearts be filled with love. All the best!
3. I’m so excited about the arrival of your little bundle of joy. He/she has gotten the best parents they could ever ask for. Cheers!
4. Hello new parents, congratulations on the latest addition to the family. May your baby bring endless joy and happiness to the family. God bless you.
5. Congratulations on being parents. May this baby grow in the love of Christ radiating his glory always, and bringing joy to all around in Jesus’ Name, Amen. Hugs and kisses!
6. Congratulations on the safe delivery of your baby. I pray that the protection of God surrounds your little one and family. May this baby reflect the light of God always, Amen. Cheers!
7. Congratulations! It amazes me how time flies. It seems only yesterday you told me you were pregnant. Wow! Welcome, little sunshine.
8. I’m so happy to be a part of your lovely family and to witness the arrival of your baby. I pray for peace, health, and love. May the Lord keep this baby safe from all harm in Jesus’ Name, Amen.
9. It is a thing of joy to partake in this celebration for the safe delivery of your baby. I pray that the plans of God in your baby’s life be fulfilled in Jesus’ Name, Amen.
10. There’s silver and gold but your baby is more precious than both. Congratulations on your treasure and welcome to this new phase.
Related Post: Blessings Text Messages
New Born Baby Wishes to Father and Mother
The birth of a new child heralds joy, love, and togetherness in the family. There is also a heightened sense of responsibility for parents. More care, more money to be spent and more love to be spread.
Parents need all the support and love they can get from loved ones. Whether you are close by or far away, you can always send new born baby wishes to father and mother. This will go a long way and they’ll know they are not alone in this journey of parenthood.
Below are sweet ways to send your “Welcome new born baby wishes”.
1. Congratulations on becoming new parents. I pray that the birth of this baby marks the beginning of more good things to come in this family. Amen.
2. I rejoice with you both on the birth of your baby. Lord, I ask that they will receive favor all around by reason of this birth in Jesus’ name. Amen.
3. Welcome to parenthood. Get ready for the journey of a lifetime. Learning new things and letting go of some. May you create loving memories with your little bundle of joy. Enjoy!
4. Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby. I wish you and the baby good health, prosperity, and blessings. God bless you.
5. Lord, thank you for the gift of this child to this family. I ask that you’d strengthen them and empower them with all that they would need to raise this child. Give them the necessary wisdom and grace to train this child for your praise. Thank you for answering in Jesus’ Name, Amen.
6. It’s a thing of joy to become parents. Get ready for sleepless nights, changing diapers, and lots of laundries. I know you’ll be the best parent there is. May your heart be filled with love always. Congrats!
7. Hearty congratulations on becoming parents. May this love in your hearts draw you closer to God, and may your heart be filled with joy and happiness always. Cheers!
8. Congratulations on becoming first-time parents. I know it can be overwhelming with lots of surprises along the way. Don’t worry, it’s all worth it in the end.
9. The wait is finally over. After 9 long months of anxiety, your baby has safely arrived. Congrats! I pray that the protection of God shall be upon your baby and your entire family in Jesus’ name. Amen.
10. Hello new parents! I just got the news and I’m super excited. Your baby made the best choice and I’m certain you’ll be amazing parents. Congrats!
Related Post: Baby Shower Congratulatory Messages
Welcome New Born Baby Wishes and Prayers Quotes
Regardless of the circumstances surrounding their birth, a baby is a blessing. They fill our hearts with love and joy and deserve to be celebrated. So, whether boy or girl, here is a compilation of best wishes and prayers for a new born baby.
Any of these can serve as congratulations prayer for new born baby.
1. Hello lovely baby, I’m so happy you’re finally here and I’m eager to see you. May you find favor before God and man; and may God cause you to grow in wisdom as you grow in stature. Amen.
2. Welcome baby! May your path be pleasant and fruitful. May your steps be ordered by the Lord in Jesus’ name. Amen.
3. Welcome to the family baby. May you live a life free from the struggles and hardships of this world. Welcome to a life of manifold grace and ease.
4. I rejoice with your family as you welcome this latest addition. May this child fulfill his/her destiny and be a source of light and hope to his/her generation.
5. Congratulations! May your new born brighten your world and that of all around you. Welcome, baby.
6. What a beautiful baby! May your child cause you to smile always and be a source of ending joy and blessing to your family. Rejoice!
7. Nothing compares to the joy of holding your child in your arms. I pray for peace, good health, and the protection of the Almighty upon him/her. Amen.
8. Congratulations! What a cute baby. I pray that the grace and favor of the most high speak for this child all the days of their life. Amen.
9. Hallelujah! Your baby is finally here. May God give you both the wisdom to train him/her in the fear of the Lord. May the good Lord brighten up his path in Jesus’ name. Amen.
10. Thank you dear Lord for the miracle of birth. Lord, I ask that you keep this child safe and free from harm and evil ones; even now and forevermore. Amen.
Congratulations on Your New Baby Boy
The news of the birth of a child is usually a joyful experience. It is the time to congratulate the parents, send warm wishes, and pray for the baby.
If the baby is a boy, then these cute messages can help you express your love and properly say ‘congratulations on your new baby boy’. So, whether you are family or friend, or colleague, these lovely congratulatory messages for new born baby are perfect for parents who just had a baby boy.
1. Congratulations on your newborn bouncing baby boy! May he be wrapped in the arms of love and joy forever!
2. My most sincere congrats to you, on the birth of your prince. Wishing him a world filled with joy and laughter.
3. Congratulations on the birth of your angelic baby boy! May he grow to become successful and enjoy a life full of grace and happiness. Amen.
4. Congratulations! May the birth of your son, bring blessings upon your family on every side and cause you to continually rejoice. Amen.
5. I’m elated with the news about your delivery and super adorable baby boy. May his birth fill your family with joy, peace, happiness, and laughter. Once again, Congratulations on your new baby boy.
6.Wow! He’s here already. Our prayers have been answered. Thank God for the successful delivery. Accept my hearty congratulations.
7. I’m wishing the handsome young prince loads of blessings, good health, and a sound mind. Congratulations!
8. Yay! Your little man is finally here. He’s such an adorable baby. Congrats to you both. My prayer for you is that; may he be a source of joy. You shall not cry over him.
9. I’m so excited to hear that God blessed you with a healthy baby boy. My prayers are with you all. Congratulations! Rejoice!
10. Nine months of stress are finally over. He’s here. May he fill your hearts with love and your cheeks with smiles. If you’ll ever shed any tears on him, it shall be of joy. Cheers!
Related Post: Quotes of Thanks and Gratefulness to God
New Born Baby Wishes to Parents
Sometimes it is not that we don’t know how to congratulate someone on their new baby, we just need something unique and heartwarming. If this is where you belong, you are covered in this section.
1. Congratulations on your baby boy. He looks a lot like his dad. I pray he grows up to become a better and stronger version of him. Amen.
2. Being a godparent to this lovely little girl is a real honor. Thank you for the opportunity. I pray that God gives us the grace to train her in the way of the Lord. Amen.
3. I know you’re excited about this. Your family is now plus one. I wish you love and joy on this journey of parenthood. Congratulations, dear.
4. Hello, sis! I heard my nephew just arrived. I’m so excited. I’m an Auntie! Congratulations sis. I can’t wait to see him.
5. Congratulations on the newest addition to your family. What an adorable little man. May the peace and blessings of God abide always with your family. Amen.
6. Today is indeed blessed. We now have a princess in the family. Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl. I’m so happy.
7. Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of your adorable baby. Happiness and blessings to your baby and the entire family.
8. I’m sending this to congratulate you on the arrival of your little man. Best wishes to the baby boy.
9. Welcome, little princess. May you bring hope and joy to all around you.
10. Congratulations on the arrival of your son. May God give your little boy the grace to make all his loved ones proud. Amen.
Related Post: Practical Advice for Married Couple
Congratulations on your New Baby Girl
Do you know someone or a couple who just delivered a baby girl into the world, but don’t know how to congratulate someone on their new baby? Here are some lovely messages to say ‘congratulations on your new baby girl’ to the happy parents, letting them know that you wish them the very best.
1. My hearty congratulations to you. Get ready for lots of tea parties and dress-ups. Cheers!
2. It’s a little princess. I’m so happy. May your sweet daughter bring all the joy you deserve to your life. Congratulations on your new baby girl.
3. Congratulations on the safe arrival of your sweet angel. May you be filled with happiness and joy continually.
4. Congratulations, loves! May your adorable little angel have a life filled with an abundance of love, kindness, and care.
5. I rejoice with you on the birth of your baby girl. May the birth of your baby girl usher in floods of happiness and prosperity into your family.
6. What a beautiful blessing from God. Your daughter is so pretty! May the blessings of the Most High be abundant on her and in your life. Congrats!
7. I’m thankful to God for the safe delivery of your sweet angel. I can’t wait to hold her in my arms. May she grow to become who God wants her to be. Amen.
8. Finally! The boys now have a sister. What a beautiful addition. Welcome to another beautiful adventure of your lives.
9. Congratulations on your little bundle of joy. I pray that she’ll bring into your life the best kind of happiness and joy that you deserve.
10. An angel is missing in heaven today. May this angel enrich your heart with peace, love, and joy in abundant measures. Cheers!
When you do not know what to write or how to congratulate someone on their new baby born, these 120 new born wishes will inspire you and help you to come up with the best and heartiest baby wishes you could write.
With your carefully hand-picked and well-written cards, you may want to send in some gifts too, as a way of showing your support to the parents of the newborn baby.