Here are sweet inspirational message to a newly wed couple you can send to your friend, family or loved one who’s getting married or just tied the knot. Get them inspired for the journey ahead of them while you congratulate them on their new home together.
In your speech, toast, goodwill message, or gift card message, you might feel like reminding the couple that marriage, like every relationship, has its ups and downs. First, you want to say or write something celebratory, then you go ahead and drop some “getting through hard times in marriage quotes”.
This is a wise way of offering congratulations to a newly married couple, while at the same time letting them know that you wish their marriage last very long in bliss.
Inspirational Message To A Newly Wed Couple
Sending inspirational message to a newly wed couple could be done through a text or as wordings for wedding card.
Don’t miss this life time opportunity to share your joy with them and send your piece of advice to enable them enjoy the ride.
1. The young family is like a baby: they need love, attention, and care to become strong and beautiful. Congratulations on your marriage!
2. Give each other the best you can and love for no reason. Your love will quench the most destructive fire. Congratulations on your special day!
3. Love is not a perfect fairy tale without problems and no fighting now and then. Love is hard work, but I know you can handle it. Always remember to take a step back and just breathe. Wishing you the best of all, remember to be happy.
4. Make your home and family the safest place for each other. Whatever it takes. That’s the one way to guarantee you’ll always come home to the loving arms of your partner.
5. Loving someone is hard work. You should always make sure that this person is healthy, happy, and satisfied because that is the most important thing in the world to you. Never, Ever, get tired of this. I wish you all the best on your wedding day.
6. Always remember the love you felt on this day. Because this is just the beginning. Over the years, your love will grow stronger and more indestructible.
7. I wish you endless eternities of patience and mutual understanding, for you will definitely need it. Congratulations on your marriage!
8. Never forget why you said “YES” on this day. That reason will always be the saving grace when things seem to be falling apart. Have a blissful marriage.
9. I wish you to spend your life like it’s just a never-ending honeymoon. Love each other unconditionally, be together no matter what, and ignore what everyone else says. This is how you make your marriage last forever.
9. Marriage is not just about getting together with someone you love. It is also accepting one’s convictions, habits, and preferences. I wish you are always patient with each other!
10. The hardest part of marriage is staying together when times get tough. You have enough love for each other to keep your relationship going even if things aren’t going well. Stay strong. Congratulations!
Related Post: Wedding Wishes For Friends
Inspiring Quotes For Newly Wedded Couple
Sometimes, newlywed can be tensed, as they begin the new journey. Inspire them with any of these inspirational message to a newly wed couple.
1. Never neglect love and it will save you when the tokens are down. I wish you amazing family life.
2. Here is the recipe for happiness in marriage: 50% love, 30% trust, 20% conversations, and a dash of unexpected pleasure. Good luck!
3. Marriage is the height of a romantic relationship, but there is still a lot of room for improvement. I wish you both to shape your understanding and to strengthen the bonds between your souls. Congratulations on the wedding!
4. A successful marriage needs understanding, forgetting mistakes, and falling in love several times, always with the same person!
5. Remember that the real purpose of family life is to make each other happy every day and to live in harmony. I wish you everything. Congratulations on your marriage.
6. On this beautiful day, I wish you to always listen to yourself, no matter what. Be patient and understanding, because that’s the only way to stay together. I believe in you and your love. Congratulations on your marriage.
7. Always walk together hand in hand, always cherish your love. I wish you a happy married life!
8. Patience, honesty, care, and trust are the recipe for family happiness. Congratulations on your wedding and good luck.
9. The miracle of love is not something you will have for a lifetime. It is a feeling that you have to develop. I wish you learn how to make your love stronger each year that you spend together. Congratulations on your wedding, guys!
10. Remember that making each other happy is your life mission. Always focus on accomplishing that mission. Congratulations on your marriage.
11. Just because you got married doesn’t mean you have to stop having fun. Sometimes that’s all you need to ease tension.
12. Communicate. Communicate. Communicate. It doesn’t get any better than that guys. Cheers.
13. At this point in your relationship, always remember that even the slightest effort counts. Don’t make the mistake of overlooking anything. Have a blissful marriage.
14. Congratulations. You just committed a lifetime of making discoveries and accepting them without question. Keep an open mind and a kind heart. It’s the best gift you can have for each other.
Related Post: Inspiring Quotes For Couples
Wedding Card Message Examples
Now, for some reason or the other, you might have missed the wedding, arrived late, forgot to buy a gift, or done something similar or even unrelated. Sending a sweet message to a couple is a nice way to let them know you care about them.
This method of saying congratulations to a newly married couple would be more efficient in the early hours of the wedding day or the same time, on the day after. You don’t want that meaningful heartfelt message getting lost in all the activities of the day.
1. Congratulations on starting a new life together. Stay happy always.
2. May your marriage be like the perfect ending of your favorite fairy tale. Live happily. Have beautiful children and remain blessed.
3. Congratulations to you wonderful couple. The love you share is deep and strong. I hope it inspires others to believe they can find theirs.
4. I hope you will always remember the love you felt today. Enjoy your life and grow old together!
5. On this wedding day, I wish you a lifetime of honeymoon. Congratulations!
6. Rainy marriage, Sunny marriage, Windy marriage, happy marriage! Even if the weather is not looking its best, we wish you all the best in the world!
7. Your love can be read in your eyes and your happiness in your smiles. Congratulations to both of you!
8. You have found the perfect fit, well done! May this allow you to take a very long and beautiful walk together! Congratulations!
9. I’m immensely happy to have witnessed your big “Yes, I do.” I wish you all the best of love and happiness for this huge step in your relationship.
10. A new chapter of your life begins today. You have found love and for that, you are blessed. Well done and continue on this path!
Related Post: Messages To Congratulate A Newly Married Couple
Happy Married Life Wishes Text Messages
1. Both of you are unique and beautiful, just like the love you share! So I am very happy to celebrate this day with you. Cheers!
2. May your dreams come true. May your future be happy. May your love last forever. Congratulations!
3. Congratulations to both of you! I hope your wedding will be filled with unforgettable memories that will remain etched in your memories forever.
4. Congratulations on your wedding! From now on, you have a shoulder to support you. I wish you all the best in the world on this day and for the rest of your life.
5. May this day be the most beautiful of your life and may it mark the beginning of your wonderful common future.
6. Being a family means that you are a part of something great. No matter what, you will love and you will always be loved. Congratulations!
7. Roses are red, violets are blue, and you are the best couple ever! These are facts. I couldn’t be happier for both of you. May your married life be full of love. Congratulations!
8. May your love blossom forever, may goodwill and friendship always remain in your marriage!
79. Wishing your love would last until your last breath! Congratulations on your wedding day!
10. Marriage is one of the most important events in our life. It means a completely new way of life, new habits, and new interests. I believe this change will be for the better for both of you. Congratulations!
Related Post: Blessing SMS For Best Friend
Religious Wedding Wishes And Blessings
1. Home is where the heart is. And now your home is where your loving hearts beat in unison. Congratulations on the wedding! May the Lord bless your union.
2. May your family be like an island of peace and quiet in this funny world. Congratulations on your marriage! May God’s wisdom and joy remain in your home.
3. Dear newly wedded, have an amazing marriage, wonderful life together, and wonderful children! May the God of marriage keep you strong together. Congratulations on the wedding!
4. The only thing I wish you both is to keep the vow you make on this blessed day. Be real and authentic to yourself and your partner. God’s love is pure and unfeigned, so let your love be for ne another.
5. True love will overcome all trials. That’s why I wish you true, true, and true love. Congratulations, dear newlyweds!
6. May your love be as sweet as your wedding cake, may your house be full of joy and laughter like today. May the God of peace bless you with peace beyond understanding, this day and till death do you path. Congratulations!
7. God’s love remains forever. It doesn’t matter if it’s a first date or your tenth year of marriage, don’t lose that sparkle between the two of you. Congratulations on your marriage.
8. Today is the day when your souls and your lives intertwine. May this connection be strong and long! Congratulations on the wedding.
9. Many people believe that marriage is the culmination of a romantic relationship, but in fact, it is only the beginning. Let it be bright and happy. May God bless your new home.
10. A true love story never ends. I wish you a very beautiful day and a life filled with joy and happiness.
Wishing You Both A Happy Married Life
1. Marriage is the blending of two hearts and two souls. On this special day of your wedding, I wish you both a very happy and blessed married life!
2. Pleasure and happiness are the goals of romantic relationships. I wish you an abundance of both. Congratulations on the wedding!
3. Best wishes to the best newlyweds! May your wedding day be happy and bright as well as your future life together.
4. Marriage is a very responsible choice and I wish, pray, and hope that it’s the right one for you both.
5. This is a new page and it is just as white and clean as the wedding dress. As of now, you are co-authors of your love story, and I wish you both to create the most amazing story of all time!
6. A wife and a husband are two guards who protect their love and their home from grief. I wish you success and create the strongest family ever.
7. Today you made one of the most important decisions of your life. I wish this decision is the right one and I hope you will never change your mind.
8. There is nothing more beautiful than a good and strong family. I look at you and I know that’s exactly what you’ll create from this union.
9. If you have ever dreamed of happy family life, now is the right time to make your dreams come true.
Non Cheesy Wedding Card Messages
If you’ve read on to this extent then you will agree with me that the details in this article are really sweet and rich. Well, that’s because we want you to get the best happy married life messages. And that’s why we won’t be leaving anything out.
Now, you must have noticed that most of the messages and wishes written in this content earlier on were usually addressed to those who just got married, you know, the ‘newlywed’.
But how about those who are about to be wedded? What sort of message can we send to them? I detailed below some happy wedding wishes messages you can send to them.
1. Happy married life in to you both. Enjoy your new home to the brim.
2. Wishing you in advance all the joy and love that comes with marriage.
3. I desire great happiness for you. Wishing you a happy married life in advance.
4. As you progress towards building a home, I pray for peace and a continuous supply of strength for you and your intending partner.
5. Wishing you great happiness and love as you progress in this journey of forever.
6. Wishing you happiness on your wedding day and the days after.
7. I desire that you find all the peace and love you deserve with your spouse.
8. May your days together be great and joyful. Wishing you a successful marriage.
9. Best wishes on your path to building your home.
10. I celebrate your love. Build a happy future together.
May God Bless You Both With Happiness
1. Peace and prosperity to your forthcoming union.
2. Wishing you great joy ahead and unlimited peace. May God bless you both with happiness.
3. Though flowers have a time they fade away but in this new journey of your life, I pray that your marriage would ever be fresh as flowers in the summer.
4. I wish you happy married life in advance with double blessings.
5. As you are about to board the marriage train. I pray ahead for a smooth journey. May God bless you both with happiness
6. The journey ahead is truly not a joke, but all the same, I pray that God gives you a reason to smile and laugh always as you go on.
7. May your union be a blessing to everyone around you and beyond. I anticipate your great wedding.
8. As beautiful as the flower buds that blossom into beauty, so would your union blossom into a lifetime of love and joy.
9. You’ve mounted the wings of love, may you soar higher and higher with no limitations. Stay beautiful.
10. The storms won’t stop you, neither would the flood swallow you; but rather the showers of God’s blessing would fall on you. God bless you both.