We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
The arrival of a newborn baby brings so much to parents and is one of the greatest gifts they could ever have. There’s the period of anticipation and preparation and then all of a sudden, there’s these eyes full of wonder staring at you, tiny feet and fists tightly clenched.
The news reaches you and nothing compares with the joy you feel. You are ecstatic and can’t wait to say “congratulations on your new baby”. You take your card, and pen but the joy you feel could make you lose words and not know how to congratulate someone on their new baby boy or girl.
Well, this piece offers you 120 congratulatory messages, wishes, and prayers for the new baby as well as the parents, to help you achieve that perfect card wording or message in a way that is truly heartfelt.
Table of Contents
Congratulations on your New Baby
Hearing good news can often make one speechless and the news of a baby is always heart-warming.
You have a lot to say but can’t exactly find the right words to congratulate someone on their new baby. Below are some messages to help you write your congratulatory message using the right words. Enjoy!
1. I heard the news that an angel just arrived in your life. Congratulations! Prepare for lots of laughter, hugs, kisses, and noise. I’m super excited for you.
2. Congratulations on the arrival of your precious little one. How are you faring¬¬? I hope you’re all well. May your hearts be filled with love. All the best!
3. I’m so excited about the arrival of your little bundle of joy. He/she has gotten the best parents they could ever ask for. Cheers!
4. Hello new parents, congratulations on the latest addition to the family. May your baby bring endless joy and happiness to the family. God bless you.
5. Congratulations on being parents. May this baby grow in the love of Christ radiating his glory always, and bringing joy to all around in Jesus’ Name, Amen. Hugs and kisses!
6. Congratulations on the safe delivery of your baby. I pray that the protection of God surrounds your little one and family. May this baby reflect the light of God always, Amen. Cheers!
7. Congratulations! It amazes me how time flies. It seems only yesterday you told me you were pregnant. Wow! Welcome, little sunshine.
8. I’m so happy to be a part of your lovely family and to witness the arrival of your baby. I pray for peace, health, and love. May the Lord keep this baby safe from all harm in Jesus’ Name, Amen.
9. It is a thing of joy to partake in this celebration for the safe delivery of your baby. I pray that the plans of God in your baby’s life be fulfilled in Jesus’ Name, Amen.
10. There’s silver and gold but your baby is more precious than both. Congratulations on your treasure and welcome to this new phase.
11. Accept my hearty congratulations on the birth of your baby. Here are my ‘newborn baby wishes’ to father and mother’ — I pray that they’ll be as smart and cheerful as you. Congratulations!
12. I’m so thankful for this wonderful gift that God has given you as parents and to us your friends. God be praised!
13. Congratulations to you. I thank God that both you and the baby are doing great. I pray that this joy and happiness will forever abide in your family, Amen.
14. What a beautiful baby! May he/she grow and make you both proud. I bless God for you and your family.
15. Permit me to say ‘welcome to this beautiful baby’. What a wonderful plus one to your family. God bless you.
16. Congratulations on bringing this new and beautiful life to the world. I wish you happiness, smiles, and lots of laughter on this exciting journey. Cheers!
17. Nothing can compare to the joy I feel right now. I’m so happy for you. May he /she grow to love God even as you do. Congratulations on being parents.
Related Post: Blessings Text Messages
New Born Baby Wishes to Father and Mother
The birth of a new child heralds joy, love, and togetherness in the family. There is also a heightened sense of responsibility for parents. More care, more money to be spent and more love to be spread.
Parents need all the support and love they can get from loved ones. Whether you are close by or far away, you can always send new born baby wishes to father and mother. This will go a long way and they’ll know they are not alone in this journey of parenthood.
Below are sweet ways to send your “Welcome new born baby wishes”.
18. Congratulations on becoming new parents. I pray that the birth of this baby marks the beginning of more good things to come in this family. Amen.
19. I rejoice with you both on the birth of your baby. Lord, I ask that they will receive favor all around by reason of this birth in Jesus’ name. Amen.
20. Welcome to parenthood. Get ready for the journey of a lifetime. Learning new things and letting go of some. May you create loving memories with your little bundle of joy. Enjoy!
21. Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby. I wish you and the baby good health, prosperity, and blessings. God bless you.
22. Lord, thank you for the gift of this child to this family. I ask that you’d strengthen them and empower them with all that they would need to raise this child. Give them the necessary wisdom and grace to train this child for your praise. Thank you for answering in Jesus’ Name, Amen.
23. It’s a thing of joy to become parents. Get ready for sleepless nights, changing diapers, and lots of laundries. I know you’ll be the best parent there is. May your heart be filled with love always. Congrats!
24. Hearty congratulations on becoming parents. May this love in your hearts draw you closer to God, and may your heart be filled with joy and happiness always. Cheers!
25. Congratulations on becoming first-time parents. I know it can be overwhelming with lots of surprises along the way. Don’t worry, it’s all worth it in the end.
26. The wait is finally over. After 9 long months of anxiety, your baby has safely arrived. Congrats! I pray that the protection of God shall be upon your baby and your entire family in Jesus’ name. Amen.
27. Hello new parents! I just got the news and I’m super excited. Your baby made the best choice and I’m certain you’ll be amazing parents. Congrats!
28. Hello sister, and welcome to the moms’ club. I’m certain that all the pains of labor vanished the moment you saw your baby. May the peace and happiness he brought to your world, continue always. I can’t wait to see the bouncing baby boy!
29. Today is the best day ever. You’re finally parents! I’m so certain of the joy you feel right now. May your baby grow to become great and successful in Jesus’ name. Amen.
30. Sending you lots of love and best wishes for your baby. May your little treasure be blessed with prosperity, good health, and lots of laughter.
31. Congrats on your baby’s arrival. He’s like a little version of his dad. Wow! May he grow in the grace and love of Christ, Amen.
32. Becoming parents for the first time can be scary. You don’t know what to expect. Just know that I am always here to help you through it all. You’ll make the best parents for your baby. I just know it. Congratulations!
33. I know you both are very excited about the new addition to your family. You deserve all the happiness in the world. Congratulations on your new baby.
34. I’m so excited for you. Your baby is super lucky and I can’t wait to tell him/her how lucky he/she is to have you as parents. Congratulations!
35. It’s about time already! Welcome to parenthood, dear friend. May this phase usher in a new wave of abundant blessings in your family.
36. Being parents is not easy. It’s a challenging process and will take up most of your time. I pray for you, that you will have enough strength to go through it. I wish you good luck on this path.
37. Congratulations on this adorable and perfect addition to your family. May this baby color your world and light up your darkest days. Good luck!
38. This is a great miracle: the miracle of life made up of baby smiles and cries. Congratulations mom and dad for delivering such a sweet baby.
39. Congratulations parents, your baby is here. Say goodbye to long travels, trips, and overnight parties (LOL). I wish you two all the joy that comes with parenting. May your smiles continue.
40. Now that you are parents, you will realize that life is in several phases and can only be made easier by blessings such as this. Congratulations on your bundle of joy and good luck.
41. I celebrate with you the arrival of your new baby. I pray that as you enter into this new chapter, the good Lord multiplies his blessing upon you abundantly in Jesus’ name, Amen.
Related Post: Baby Shower Congratulatory Messages
Welcome New Born Baby Wishes and Prayers
Regardless of the circumstances surrounding their birth, a baby is a blessing. They fill our hearts with love and joy and deserve to be celebrated. So, whether boy or girl, here is a compilation of best wishes and prayers for a new born baby.
42. Hello lovely baby, I’m so happy you’re finally here and I’m eager to see you. May you find favor before God and man; and may God cause you to grow in wisdom as you grow in stature. Amen.
43. Welcome baby! May your path be pleasant and fruitful. May your steps be ordered by the Lord in Jesus’ name. Amen.
44. Welcome to the family baby. May you live a life free from the struggles and hardships of this world. Welcome to a life of manifold grace and ease.
45. I rejoice with your family as you welcome this latest addition. May this child fulfill his/her destiny and be a source of light and hope to his/her generation.
46. Congratulations! May your new born brighten your world and that of all around you. Welcome, baby.
47. What a beautiful baby! May your child cause you to smile always and be a source of ending joy and blessing to your family. Rejoice!
48. Nothing compares to the joy of holding your child in your arms. I pray for peace, good health, and the protection of the Almighty upon him/her. Amen.
49. Congratulations! What a cute baby. I pray that the grace and favor of the most high speak for this child all the days of their life. Amen.
50. Hallelujah! Your baby is finally here. May God give you both the wisdom to train him/her in the fear of the Lord. May the good Lord brighten up his path in Jesus’ name. Amen.
51. Thank you dear Lord for the miracle of birth. Lord, I ask that you keep this child safe and free from harm and evil ones; even now and forevermore. Amen.
52. Hurray! What an adorable cutie! May your dreams and expectations become reality. May all that you put your hand to do be blessed. Amen.
53. Congrats on your sweet baby. I pray that the good Lord keep your baby from evil. May the Lord reign over this life. Amen.
54. Welcome baby! May you radiate and carry the presence of the Lord with you always. May His glory and beauty be obvious on you. Amen.
55. I’m still amazed that the baby has arrived. God indeed is faithful. May the Lord watch over this little one. Peace and blessings!
Congratulations on your New Baby Boy
The news of the birth of a child is usually a joyful experience. It is the time to congratulate the parents, send warm wishes, and pray for the baby.
If the baby is a boy, then these cute messages can help you express your love and properly say ‘congratulations on your new baby boy’. So, whether you are family or friend, or colleague, these lovely congratulatory messages for new born baby are perfect for parents who just had a baby boy.
56. Congratulations on your newborn bouncing baby boy! May he be wrapped in the arms of love and joy forever!
57. My most sincere congrats to you, on the birth of your prince. Wishing him a world filled with joy and laughter.
58. Congratulations on the birth of your angelic baby boy! May he grow to become successful and enjoy a life full of grace and happiness. Amen.
59. Congratulations! May the birth of your son, bring blessings upon your family on every side and cause you to continually rejoice. Amen.
60. I’m elated with the news about your delivery and super adorable baby boy. May his birth fill your family with joy, peace, happiness, and laughter. Once again, Congratulations on your new baby boy.
61.Wow! He’s here already. Our prayers have been answered. Thank God for the successful delivery. Accept my hearty congratulations.
62. I’m wishing the handsome young prince loads of blessings, good health, and a sound mind. Congratulations!
63. Yay! Your little man is finally here. He’s such an adorable baby. Congrats to you both. My prayer for you is that; may he be a source of joy. You shall not cry over him.
64. I’m so excited to hear that God blessed you with a healthy baby boy. My prayers are with you all. Congratulations! Rejoice!
65. Nine months of stress are finally over. He’s here. May he fill your hearts with love and your cheeks with smiles. If you’ll ever shed any tears on him, it shall be of joy. Cheers!
66. I adore the latest addition to your family. He’s so adorable. May he not know sorrow and pain in Jesus’ name. Amen. Congratulations on your new baby boy.
67. Congratulations on becoming parents to the cutest superhero. May he become a source of blessing to all around him. Amen.
68. Congratulations! What a calm and sweet little boy. May the grace of God abide with him in all of his endeavors throughout life in Jesus’ name. Amen.
69. Accept my hearty congratulations on the birth of your prince. I pray that the joy he brings continues now and always.
70. We prayed and waited, and finally, the day has come. I know for sure that this is the beginning of greater things to come. Amen.
Related Post: Quotes of Thanks and Gratefulness to God
New Born Baby Wishes to Parents
Sometimes it is not that we don’t know how to congratulate someone on their new baby, we just need something unique and heartwarming. If this is where you belong, you are covered in this section.
71. Congratulations on your baby boy. He looks a lot like his dad. I pray he grows up to become a better and stronger version of him. Amen.
72. Being a godparent to this lovely little girl is a real honor. Thank you for the opportunity. I pray that God gives us the grace to train her in the way of the Lord. Amen.
73. I know you’re excited about this. Your family is now plus one. I wish you love and joy on this journey of parenthood. Congratulations, dear.
74. Hello, sis! I heard my nephew just arrived. I’m so excited. I’m an Auntie! Congratulations sis. I can’t wait to see him.
75. Congratulations on the newest addition to your family. What an adorable little man. May the peace and blessings of God abide always with your family. Amen.
76. Today is indeed blessed. We now have a princess in the family. Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl. I’m so happy.
77. Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of your adorable baby. Happiness and blessings to your baby and the entire family.
78. I’m sending this to congratulate you on the arrival of your little man. Best wishes to the baby boy.
79. Welcome, little princess. May you bring hope and joy to all around you.
80. Congratulations on the arrival of your son. May God give your little boy the grace to make all his loved ones proud. Amen.
81. An angel is missing heaven today because your little boy has come to stay. Congratulations!
82. Congratulations on the arrival of your baby girl. She’s so lucky to have you two. Blessings!
83. Welcome baby boy! May your life be happy, peaceful, successful, and prosperous all around.
84. Your baby girl is finally here. May she fill your life with love and joy always. God bless you all.
85. Congratulations on your bouncing baby boy. Wishing him long life and prosperity. Amen.
86. Welcome to the family, little hero. May you be a source of love and happiness to family and friends. Congrats!
87. The Lord had done it and it is marvelous in our sight. Your baby is here now and healthy. Congratulations and praise be to God.
88. Our prayers are answered. Your baby boy has arrived, healthy and strong. May laughter never cease from your lips because of this great thing the Lord has done. Congrats!
Related Post: Practical Advice for Married Couple
Congratulations on your New Baby Girl
Do you know someone or a couple who just delivered a baby girl into the world, but don’t know how to congratulate someone on their new baby? Here are some lovely messages to say ‘congratulations on your new baby girl’ to the happy parents, letting them know that you wish them the very best.
89. My hearty congratulations to you. Get ready for lots of tea parties and dress-ups. Cheers!
90. It’s a little princess. I’m so happy. May your sweet daughter bring all the joy you deserve to your life. Congratulations on your new baby girl.
91. Congratulations on the safe arrival of your sweet angel. May you be filled with happiness and joy continually.
92. Congratulations, loves! May your adorable little angel have a life filled with an abundance of love, kindness, and care.
93. I rejoice with you on the birth of your baby girl. May the birth of your baby girl usher in floods of happiness and prosperity into your family.
94. What a beautiful blessing from God. Your daughter is so pretty! May the blessings of the Most High be abundant on her and in your life. Congrats!
95. I’m thankful to God for the safe delivery of your sweet angel. I can’t wait to hold her in my arms. May she grow to become who God wants her to be. Amen.
96. Finally! The boys now have a sister. What a beautiful addition. Welcome to another beautiful adventure of your lives.
97. Congratulations on your little bundle of joy. I pray that she’ll bring into your life the best kind of happiness and joy that you deserve.
98. An angel is missing in heaven today. May this angel enrich your heart with peace, love, and joy in abundant measures. Cheers!
99. I quickly want to congratulate you on the birth of your adorable daughter. May she flourish like the rose and bring more fruitfulness to your life. Congratulations.
100. Congrats to the new parents. May your lovely baby girl bring to your life an overflow of joy and happiness. Cheers!
101. Congratulations on the arrival of your baby girl. She is such a beauty to behold and the sweetest baby girl I have ever seen.
111. Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby girl. I have no doubt you’d be a wonderful mother. Best of luck and let me know if you need anything. I’m here for you.
112. Wow! Your new baby girl looks just like her mum. I pray she grows up to be kind-hearted and sweet like her mum. Congratulations.
113. This news just made my day. Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl. I’m super happy for you.
114. Congratulations on your baby girl. Mummy’s best friend and daddy’s little princess. Sending you lots of love and hugs.
115. I’m so happy for you, darling. Welcome to parenthood. Your baby girl is incredibly beautiful. May her life be filled with sweetness even as she is. Amen.
116. Cheers on your new bundle of joy. Your dreams of having a baby girl have finally come to pass. May you enjoy this journey of motherhood.
117. Congratulations on the birth of your little princess. May she grow up in the love and grace of God. Amen.
118. I’m so happy to celebrate this miracle with you and can’t wait to see what your little girl grows up to become. May this joy of parenthood remains always. Welcome to parenting.
119. May you experience a life filled with happiness and laughter even as you enter this new phase of life. Congratulations on your baby girl.
120. Welcome baby girl. My wish for you is that you grow strong, healthy, and brilliant and be blessed. Welcome!
When you do not know what to write or how to congratulate someone on their new baby born, these 120 new born wishes will inspire you and help you to come up with the best and heartiest baby wishes you could write.
With your carefully hand-picked and well-written cards, you may want to send in some gifts too, as a way of showing your support to the parents of the newborn baby.