Condolences and sympathy aren’t simply for people who have experienced a death. Breaking up with your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, or wife requires just as much understanding and support as the end of a relationship.
For both parties, breakups are extremely difficult. Breaking up with someone you love is devastating, and the days, weeks, and months that follow are when they will most need the love and support of their friends and family.
It might be challenging to have encouraging words for someone going through a breakup. It’s difficult to find the appropriate words to reassure them that everything will be well.
What would be appropriate to say? What is the greatest way to provide encouraging words for someone going through a breakup and when is it appropriate?
Therefore, use the sample messages below to assist you to be there for them and provide the support they need if you’re having trouble coming up with encouraging words for someone going through a breakup.
- Encouraging Words For Someone Going Through A Breakup
- Motivational Quotes After Breakup For Guys
- Emotional Breakup Quotes For Her
- Self Love Quotes After Breakup
- Comforting Words After A Breakup
- 7 Years Relationship Break Up Quotes
- Funny Things To Say To A Friend After A Breakup
- What To Text A Friend After A Breakup
Encouraging Words For Someone Going Through A Breakup
If you need some encouraging words for someone going through a breakup, these messages are perfect for you.
1. This is probably cliche for you, but time heals all wounds. You’re brave and strong, and you’ll overcome this too. You’re amazing.
2. Many times, the entry of others into our lives is to teach us important lessons. You’re a wiser person now, and this mistake will never be repeated.
3. It hurts to know you’re feeling this way. I’ll be with you in this, and I’ll hold you every day. I love you!
4. S/he’s the loser, not you. You’re the loveliest person I know, and you can’t waste your tears. Let’s have some fun instead.
5. It’s unbelievable that ___ did this to you. Don’t worry my friend, I have your back.
6. You’re worth more than anything. S/he wasn’t worth having a gem like you. You deserve someone who will appreciate the amazing person you are. ___ will regret losing you.
7. Although it’s a sad time for you, know that love comes with pain too. We’ll get over this. I promise.
Related Post: Inspiring Breakup Quotes For Him Or Her
Motivational Quotes After Breakup For Guys
1. Don’t rush to date her. Study her first, and decide if she’s worth investing in.
2. If she always has to choose between her friends and you, you’re not that important.
3. Loving someone without reciprocation only teaches you how to love someone else who’ll appreciate you.
4. Sometimes, the best way to show how much you love her is to let her go.
5. You are capable of having everything you ever need. Do break your boundaries for anyone.
6. You’ll meet someone and then realize why your previous relationships failed.
7. Bad days are bound to come, but you must learn to fight them so you can reach the good days.
8. It’s fine if you don’t feel okay. It’s fine if you fall apart so you can be rebuilt again.
9. You want someone who loves as passionately as you do.
10. When a girl refuses your proposal but wants a friend with benefits, know that she only wants to take advantage of you.
Related Post: Signs That She’s Heartbroken And How To Help
Emotional Breakup Quotes For Her
You’re reading this because you want to comfort a friend who’s going through a breakup. With these emotional breakup quotes for her, show your friend that her life can be better than ever. It will take some time, but let her know she can heal from her pain with these quotes.
1. You meant more to me than my own life. It’s unpleasant to know I was a temporary source of enjoyment.
2. What hurts the most is getting disappointed over someone who I thought would protect me.
3. I wonder how he could just get up, get dressed, and walk away while claiming to love me. How did he ever think it was okay?
4. I’ve come to learn that people will leave, no matter the million promises that they wouldn’t.
5. I know he still loves me, but he can’t be with me because he thinks I’m not enough for him. And that’s fine!
6. Some couples spend a lifetime together without love. I’m glad you ended this relationship. There’s no need to wait for someone who’ll never change. Now move on without regrets.
7. It’s incredible how the one who brought happiness at one time became a source of pain. Even if your heart breaks, try to remember the good times you shared with her.
8. When it’s time for a relationship to end, just go. Never look back. Being happy and single is far better than being in a painful relationship. Understand this and choose what’s best for you.
Related Post: Obvious Signs A Relationship Is Failing
Self Love Quotes After Breakup
Sometimes relationships fail to work out. It’s part of life. Share any of these self love quotes after breakup to help someone get out of the heartbreak rut.
1. I’m a unique person with a beautiful heart and soon I’ll find someone who’ll treat me right.
2. I deserve much better, and I’ll let this go so the right person can walk in.
3. I’ll have to leave the previous page so that I can start a new chapter in my life.
4. I’m an incredible person. S/he’ll regret leaving me. I’ll leave the past behind and focus on my future.
5. Rainbows appear after the rain. I’ll look for the rainbows in my life and shine again.
6. I’ll love myself and treat myself right, even though I feel like crap.
7. I love myself. I’m priceless and that’s more than enough for me.
Related Post: Quotes For Someone Feeling Hurt In A Relationship
Comforting Words After A Breakup
Breakups are tough. Sometimes, the right words can offer comfort in this period. Send one or more of these comforting words after a breakup to help your friend or loved one heal:
1. Love often comes with a rollercoaster of emotions. The future is unpredictable. But I know you’re a great person, and you can’t be stopped from living to the fullest. If you need someone to talk to, I’m right here.
2. Be bold to begin again. Each day comes with a better opportunity for you.
3. There are dozens of people waiting to love someone as amazing as you. Put on your gorgeous smile.
4. This wasn’t your own. You just need to wait a bit longer, yours will come.
5. Now you have time to spend on yourself. You’ve lost a lot in your relationships. Now start working on the harmony that already resides within you.
6. We’ll be in this baby. Soon, you’ll forget about this in a little while.
7. You’ve got more love in you to share with the one who deserves your lovely heart.
8. The whole world is waiting for you. Wipe your tears and show the world you’ve got it.
7 Years Relationship Break Up Quotes
7 years is a long time to be romantically involved with someone. Yet, nothing could be more difficult to leave behind than a long-term romance.
A person who has been a part of your system for a long period is difficult to separate from. Losing them is akin to losing a hand, or even worse, being paralyzed in half. There is a sense that things will never be the same again.
However, letting go is the only way to go if for whatever reason the relationship has failed and you are aware that it will never be repaired. The relationship will inevitably end if one of you has already lost interest in the other or if you can no longer live with each other.
If you know someone in this state, send these 7 years relationship break up quotes to help the person deal with the pain:
1. One day you’ll look back and desire to have me back with the same hunger I desired for you, but I’ll never love you back.
2. Seeing you leave made me realize I tried too hard to be with someone so wrong for me.
3. I’m done convincing anyone to love me and stay committed to me. I’m better than this.
4. What hurts most are the memories of the time spent together.
5. Relationships and glass are similar. They easily get broken.
Related Post: Uplifting Words For Your Friends And Loved Ones
Funny Things To Say To A Friend After A Breakup
Sharing a joke or two with a heartbroken friend can help to ease a bit of the pain. Here are some funny things to say to a friend after a breakup:
1. You’re a heartbreak closer to your true love.
2. Stop crying because it’s over, but laugh because s/he’s another person’s headache.
3. Your heart’s broken but your vision’s fixed.
4. This heartbreak is God’s blessing to you. He just saved you from a wrong relationship.
What To Text A Friend After A Breakup
If you have a friend who just went through a heartbreak, chances are your friend is feeling sad, broken, and alone.
Even if the reason for the breakup was right, your friend will find it difficult to adjust to the single state. Because of the sensitive state of your friend, you may be cautious of the kind of message to send. Here are some ideas on what to text a friend after a breakup:
1. Want to do something fun outside social media?
After a breakup, there’s the tendency for your friend to scroll aimlessly through social media, mainly to ‘stalk’ the ex. But that hardly helps. If anything, it’s become harder to recover while reminding them of their pain. So, now’s the time to rescue your friend from this cycle. Take them out even for an hour or more.
2. Want me to do something for you? I’m available if you need anyone.
Sometimes getting your heartbroken friend out of the house is difficult. If it’s a new breakup, getting out of bed or the couch is a chore.
So, ask them what they want, follow their pace, and let them know you’re interested too.
3. It’s okay to feel hurt.
This isn’t the time to tell them to be strong. Validate their feelings. You could offer to visit and spend time with them.
4. It’s okay to act this way, but be kind to yourself.
Sometimes, the pain of a breakup can force them to act differently than they would. Help your friend know it’s a grieving process.
5. Tomorrow, I’ll come over again.
People handle breakups differently. Some would prefer to be alone. But let them know that as much as you appreciate their desire for space, you’ll be there.
6. You’re getting better by the day.
As the day passes, your friend is healing although they can’t see it. So, comfort them by letting them know.
In conclusion, dealing with the results of a breakup is the hardest part. Immediately after a split, the party involved will experience a myriad of negative emotions.
These unfavorable feelings skew one’s judgment and make it challenging to perceive things clearly. Because of this, it’s critical to stand back and consider the larger picture rather than becoming bogged down in the particulars.
You’ve probably connected with one or two of the aforementioned examples of encouraging words for someone going through a breakup.
Please use the comment section below, and feel free to share with your loved ones as well. Your comments are very important to me.