With these feeling hurt quotes relationship heartbreak messages, we provide you with words to express your heartfelt hurting feeling to your boyfriend or girlfriend.
Our emotions are mostly controlled by our brains which are built to ensure our survival through fight-or-flight responses. In other words, when you’re hurt, your emotions will attempt to protect you by fighting against or retreating from the problem.
But in relationships, getting hurt is inevitable and we can’t always fight or flee from them because they aren’t the solution to the problem.
Note: Flight is always the right answer if you’re in a verbally, mentally, or physically abusive relationship. Seek the counsel of a trusted friend or professional help if you’re in such a relationship.
So, the big question remains what to do when your partner hurts you. Most couples haven’t been able to figure out the answer to this while some believe writing I’m feeling hurt quotes and relationship heartbreak messages would help with the pain in the heart.
What To Do When Your Partner Hurts You
To sort out issues and have a healthy relationship, below are points you should consider when being hurt by your partner.
• Try not to respond at the moment of argument. Call a timeout. Take a deep breath. Go to your separate corners. Don’t let the internalized anger that’s silently boiling explode into a mess you’ll later regret.
• After a while, try communicating with each other. If you don’t tell him/ her how you feel, he/she may not know your feelings. Don’t assume your partner should know because only mind readers do. Sit him/her down and explain how your feelings were hurt.
• Give your partner a chance to speak too, apologize and make amend.
• Forgive and love again.
Related Post: Clear Signs That Your Ex Wants You Back
Short Letter To Boyfriend Expressing Hurt Feelings
Crying is the sheding of tears in response to emotions like sadness, anger, grief, or joy. Even though tears have no weight, they transport heavy emotions.
Most times when we are sad, we tend to break down and cry.
Crying sad messages have been known to ease this sadness away as one reads them. Some of these short letters to your boyfriend expressing hurt feelings, that can be sent through SMS, Facebook Messenger, or WhatsApp message.
1. Don’t let my smile fool you, look into my eyes, you would know deep down, am breaking.
2. You asked me what was wrong, I smiled and said nothing when you turned around and a tear came down and I whispered to myself… everything is.
3. Sometimes crying is the only way your eyes speak when your mouth just can’t explain how broken your heart is; especially by the person you love most.
4. Don’t think you can come running back to me when people begin treating you the same way you treat others.
5. Some memories have the power to knock your heart in the middle of the night, soak your eyes with water and wet your pillow with hot tears. I’m deeply hurt.
6. What do you do when the only one who can make you stop crying is the one who is making you cry.
7. I can wipe the tears in my eyes but I can’t wipe the pains in my heart.
8. People cry, not because they are weak but because they have been strong for too long.
9. When I want to cry about one thing, I end up crying about everything that has messed up my life. I regretted meeting you.
10. Don’t forget that you are human. It’s okay to have a meltdown, just don’t unpack and live there. Cry it out and then refocus on where you are headed.
Related Post: The Magic Of Forgiveness In relationship
Feeling Hurt SMS and Quotes
In most relationships, couples tend to hurt each other’s feelings not because they are bad or selfish but because they are unaware of their actions. They don’t see how their actions leave their partner emotionally disconnected.
One way to try re-connecting to our relationships is by communicating our feeling of hurt through some feeling hurt SMS; or by meditating on some quotes that explain how you feel.
1. My heart longs for you, my soul dies for you, my eyes cry for you, my empty arms reach out for you.
2. I had a dream and it was about you … I smiled and recalled the memories we had … then I noticed a tear fell from my eyes … you know why? because in my dream you kissed me and said goodbye …
3. Missing you is the worst hurt I have ever seen in my life, I am missing you so much and it hurts me a lot.
4. I wish I could give you my pain just for one moment…not to hurt you…but rather so you can finally understand, how much you hurt me.
5. It Hurts The Most, When someone who made you feel special yesterday, then makes you feel like you are the most unwanted person today.
6. When a girl gives up, it’s not because she doesn’t love you, but because she’s tired of getting hurt & feels like you’ll never care.
7. Some songs can make you cry when you hear them. But actually, it isn’t the songs, it’s the people behind the memories.
8. A face can speak 1000 emotions But it can easily mask what the heart truly feels, don’t be fooled by the happiest face. It may be masking the most hurting heart.
9. The worst feeling isn’t being lonely. It’s being forgotten by someone you would never forget.
10. Everyone will hurt you. You just need to find that special someone who knows how to apologize and make it up to you when they have hurt you.
It is important to emphasize that getting hurt in a relationship is inevitable, we just need to understand our spouses and hope for a happy ending no matter what we face now.
That is what this collection of FEELING HURT QUOTES Relationship Heartbreak Messages intends to help you with.
I wish you the best.