A student’s life in school is not without antagonistic thoughts and habits that impede success. Most students fail not because they are not good enough, but because they lack the motivation to work hard to achieve success.
That is why from time to time, a student, at whatever level of education, needs to remain motivated and keep motivating themselves to work hard.
It is usually not an easy task to be consistent in working hard at school, especially with a lot of distractions from gadgets, peers, and other non-essentials to the purpose of being in school.
As a parent or teacher, therefore, it would be expected of you to help these students remain motivated all through the time of their studies. How then can it be done? You can make use of motivational quotes for students to work hard that will enlighten their minds and give them a new zest of passion and energy to keep working hard.
In this write-up, therefore, we have compiled a list of motivational quotes for students to work hard. We hope that you will find them succinct to motivate your students. No one can tell what your word(s) might do.
Motivational Quotes For Students To Work Hard
1. ‘If we could all get what we desired by wishing alone and not working for it, then this whole world would have been much better than it is now.’
2. ‘Developing a skill requires long focused hours of hard work.’
3. ‘Everybody desires to excel but only a few are willing to pay the price. Excellence demands hard work.’
4. ‘Today affords you the opportunity of giving your best to working hard. You don’t want to look back tomorrow and wish you gave your best.’
5. ‘The quality of life is not in how many years we were able to spend but in what we spent those years doing.’
6. ‘Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.’ – Mahatma Gandhi
7. ‘Don’t waste your time on earth dreaming about success. Instead, work for it!’
8. ‘Life only gives you what you invest in it. The more you work hard at something, the greater your dividend will be.’
9. ‘Whatever your hands find to do, do it with your might. For there is no wisdom nor device in the grave where you go.’ – King Solomon
10. ‘Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work.’ – Booker T. Washington
11. ‘To achieve what 1% of the world’s population has, you must be willing to do what only 1% dares to do.’ – ManojArora
12. ‘The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained in sudden flight but, while their companions slept, they were toiling upwards in the night.’ – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
13. ‘It is not how desperate you want to get something that counts rather, it is how hard you are willing to work for that thing.’
14. ‘When you get tired of working hard at something, still work hard at it by persevering.’
Related Post: Tips On How To Be An A Student
Inspirational Words For Students
Beyond carrying out your pedagogical duties as expected of you as a teacher, it is quite expected of you, at one point or the other, to say some inspiring words to your students to keep them inspired to keep learning.
Inspirational words for students have a lot to do for them when they hear such words from you as a teacher. You not only make them keep hope alive where it already fading out, but you also challenge them to give their best to learning.
We have arranged a list of some inspirational words for students in this write-up and we are sure you will find them very useful in your profession as a teacher.
1. ‘When everything seems to be going against you, don’t forget that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.’ – Henry Ford
2. ‘Failure allows you to do the same thing over again with more knowledge and experience.’
3. ‘The glory of any of us is not in never falling but rising each time we fall.’
4. ‘Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep balance, you must keep moving.’ – Albert Einstein
5. ‘Give attention to knowing. The more you know, the more you the freedom you will enjoy.’
6. ‘Inspiration only comes to those who are busy working and not idling away.’
7. ‘Education remains the most powerful instrument in turning our world around for the better.’
Related Post: Understanding How To Cope With Stress
Motivational Quotes For Students To Study Hard
Studying as a student is usually not an easy task. To study effectively, one must be ready to give up a lot of conveniences and sometimes, burn the midnight oil to study hard.
As studying hard is tasking and knowing that the average student is not ready or willing to pay the price, how then can you motivate your students to study hard? To do so, you can use some of these motivational quotes for students to study hard that we have compiled in this write-up.
Practically speaking, you can consider telling them a motivational quote for students to study hard before the commencement of each class daily just like a coach will give a pep talk to his players before training or a game begins. Otherwise, you can paste them into student-friendly frames all around the classroom. That way, you can motivate them to study hard.
1. ‘Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.’ – Thomas Edison
2. ‘You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and falling over.’ – Richard Branson
3. ‘There is no substitute for hard work.’ – Thomas Edison
4. ‘Procrastination is like a credit card: it’s a lot of fun until you get the bill.’ – Christopher Parker
5. ‘It is wiser to find out about something than to assume about it.’
6. ‘No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist.” –Anonymous
7. ‘Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” –Pablo Picasso
8. ‘The journey is the reward.” —Chinese Proverb
Related Post: Congratulatory Messages To Students
Short Motivational Quotes For Students’ Success
To tell the truth, students need to be motivated before they can succeed in their work. No wonder schools request graduate students to submit a letter of motivation before they can be considered for admission to higher degrees.
This is because as we grow older, a lot of things call for our attention and except we are highly motivated by something, it will be very difficult to remain focused and achieve success ultimately.
As a student, do you seek short motivational quotes for students’ success? Then you are at the right place!
This write-up contains a list of short motivational quotes for students’ success that will motivate you to succeed. Consider reading one or two of these quotes every morning before setting off for school or private studying.
We are very sure you will find them useful and valuable.
1. ‘The earlier you start working on something, the earlier you will see results.’
2. ‘Every morning presents to us a set of choices to choose from: keep sleeping with your dreams, or get out of bed and chase them.’
3. ‘You may see me struggle but you will never see me quit.’
4. ‘Work hard in silence. Let success make the noise.’
5. ‘Be stronger than your excuses.’
6. ‘To be a winner at the end of the day, just keep at it even when you fail over and over again until you succeed.’
7. ‘Do not give up nor give in. Rather, give it everything you’ve got.’
Related Post: Thank You Quotes For School Principal
Confidence And Hard Work Quotes
Confidence in any endeavor is very important if one is going to succeed in it. Sometimes, we think we lack the confidence to do something until fate pushes us there and we excel at it.
This tells us that all we lacked initially, was confidence in our abilities and sometimes, the will to work hard at it.
One way to keep your self-confidence level at an optimum level is by reading quotes that talk about confidence and hard work. Some of these quotes are from people who have been where you are now and have broken free of the chains that held them in zero confidence and laziness.
These confidence and hard work quotes that have been arranged here will help to keep you confident in your God-given abilities and inspire you to work hard towards attaining your goals.
We know you will find them immensely valuable in your daily pursuits.
1. ‘Only a few people seem to ever get to the top. It is not because they were destined to be there, rather, it is because they paid the price of consistent hard work.’
2. ‘Your dreams and aspirations in life are all beautiful but are you ready to pay the price of hard work to make it a reality?’
3. ‘You will never plow a field if you only turn it over in your mind.’ – Irish proverb
4. ‘The difference between where you are today and yesterday is the amount of hard work you put in.’
5. ‘Doubt and fear are the products of inaction. Confidence and courage come only when you take action.’
6. ‘Success is connected with action. You might make mistakes along the way, but don’t let that cause you to quit. You are closer to success than you were yesterday.’
7. ‘Be your best with your present level of knowledge. Then when you increase in knowledge, do it better.’
Related Post: Quotes About Balancing Hard Work And Having Fun
Motivational Quotes For Students Studying
Students want to remain motivated when they are studying as they can be easily discouraged when there is nothing to keep them motivated.
If you want to remain motivated while studying as a student, I’m sure these motivational quotes for students studying will be of great help to you.
1. ‘The secret to getting ahead is getting started.’
2. ‘The journey of a thousand miles begins with a step.’
3. ‘There is no shortcut to success. You have to take the stairs.’
4. ‘Some dream of accomplishing great things. Others stay awake and make it happen.’
5. ‘There are no traffic jams on the extra mile.’ – ZigZiglar
6. ‘We all have the same amount of time. How we make use of the time, however, is what distinguishes us from one another.’
7. ‘Procrastination makes easy things hard, hard things harder.’ – Marson Cooley
Related Post: Quotes On Career Development
Long Motivational Quotes For Students
As a student, do you feel like giving up on learning? You are not alone in the struggle. We know you just need some shot of “motivationalin”.
You will find it in these long motivational quotes for students we have arranged in this write-up. We know as you read them, they will give you renew your zest and passion to keep learning.
1. ‘You need to decide what you want to be, what you want to do, and where you want to go in this life. After making that decision, then you work on strategizing plans and schemes on what you will be doing daily to get you there.’
2. ‘The journey to success is not without its ups and downs. What will keep you moving, however, is when you fix your eyes on the goal and not on the prevailing circumstance of the moment.’
3. ‘Successful people are easy to discover amongst a group of people. They are usually willing to do what unsuccessful people run away from.’
4. ‘Do not keep pushing till tomorrow what should be done today. The truth is that your tomorrow yesterday is now today. Do today what you can lest it becomes too late when your supposed tomorrow comes.’
5. ‘Don’t recline in the pit of failure. All successful people you celebrate today have been there even more than you think. The truth is that you don’t drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there.’