I guess your wedding anniversary is around the corner or here already, and you’re wondering “what should I say to my husband on anniversary?”. We got you covered. Here are several romantic anniversary wishes for husband that you can use as a note to my husband on our anniversary.
This session deals with a collection of ways to say Happy wedding anniversary to my husband.
When considering what to say to your husband on your anniversary, simply reminisce on moments and memories you’ve shared in your relationship as a whole. Then, write or speak about how wonderful he has been.
For you to have been married to him tells how much he means to you. Therefore, express your desires and love to him. Let your wishes and message set every of his being on fire; yea, the fire of love.
(Short) A Note To My Husband On Our Anniversary
1. Baby, I want to thank you for loving me. You mean so much to me. The journey could not have a better story than what we’ve shared. Happy anniversary to us.
2. So amazing to know it’s our 5th year already. All the way, it’s been beautiful having you around and loving me boundlessly. I love you so much, boo.
3. I am consciously reminded every year of how lucky I am to have you as a spouse and a lover. Happy Anniversary to us.
4. To my better half and inestimable partner, I love you beyond words. Happy Anniversary.
5. Every moment I am constantly reminded that someone out there loves me for who I am and it doesn’t have to be a yearly rite before I show you off to the world. Happy Anniversary, darling.
6. I was made for you just as you were made for me. May the Lord keep us stronger and happier together till the end. I love you, my crown
7. Hey soul mate, I can’t imagine life without you. You mean so much to me. Thanks for loving me unconditionally. Happy Wedding anniversary to us.
8. Darling, you’re my companion and I’d choose you over and over again. Happy anniversary, my love.
9. I do not love you because you’re perfect but I love you because I’m made perfect in your imperfections. I love you always, darling. Cheers to a new year of sweeter wine in our marriage.
10. What else could I have wanted? You’re more than enough darling. You’re my everything. I love you. Happy anniversary. Beyond words I love you. Cheers to a new year of immeasurable love, sweetheart.
Related Post: Appreciation Messages for Him/ Her
Quotes And A Message To My Husband On Our Anniversary
Don’t ever for once think men are not moved by romantic words. So, do not spare him with sweet romantic words that would make him shiver in love. So here are several short letters. We got your question – how do I send a message to my husband on our anniversary – answered.
For such words to express love on your wedding anniversary here are selected few you may pick from
1. Amidst the trials and failures, your love motivates me and held me up. Thank you so much, honey. Thank you for everything this whole year. I love you so deeply.
2. Wow! it’s 12 years already! Every day my love for you knows no bounds. Happy anniversary. I love you, and I can’t stop loving you.
3. With you in my world, I do not feel alone; because I know I have you and I could always trust you. Happy anniversary, love.
4. There’s a special place for you in my heart that no one or anything can occupy. I love you unreservedly. It’s our anniversary. Cheers to a more glorious home with you.
5. May the Lord open doors of favor to you this year, beloved; and bless our home more than we have ever experienced. Happy anniversary to us. You know I love you so much.
6. Enjoy this year; it’s a beautiful one already. The goodness of God will locate us in Jesus’ name, and His blessings shall be evident upon us. Cheers to a beautiful year.
7. Love is so many things I can’t explain because you showed me the true definition of love. It’s been another 365 days of sweet romance with you. Happy anniversary.
8. I’m so glad our paths crossed. I’d want our paths to cross again if there’s another life. Cheers to a wonderful year. Happy anniversary. Let’s celebrate!
9. Your love is overwhelming and mind-boggling that it flows from my heart daily to yours. I love you every minute. Happy anniversary to us, sweetie.
10. You’re everything I ever imagined and I’m glad you found me. I love your fragrance and its soothing effect. Happy anniversary to my knight in shining armor.
Related Post: Romantic Messages to Express Love to Your Husband
Related Post: How To Make Your Husband Love You More
Romantic Anniversary Wishes for Husband / Wife
Who says there’s no need to be romantic since he’s now your husband. I’m sure you’re not thinking so. You certainly aren’t. If you were, you wouldn’t want romantic anniversary wishes for husband. For this, I commend you.
Send romantic text messages to your man. Appreciate his love. Adore him and pray for him. He’ll be so glad to get wishes like that from you on your anniversary. This would also make him feel special.
If you ask me, I would say it’s great you also get him a gift. But it’s not always about how expensive the gifts you got are but how much love expression accompanied them.
So, whether, you need a note to my husband on our anniversary, or you need to wake him with some sweet messages for wedding anniversary, below are diverse ways in which you could wish the bone-of-your-bone happy wedding anniversary romantically.
Related Post: Thoughtful Love Quotes for Him
1. You’re like the dew of the morning that soothes my soul. I’m always happy to relax in your arms. Happy anniversary, baby.
2. You’re like the rain that drenched through my clothes making me shiver in love as cold drips run through my spine. This feeling is ever new and I don’t want it to stop. Happy anniversary to us, my darling.
3. Living with you in so much love has jogged me to the reality that I want to spend eternity with you. Happy anniversary, my King.
4. You’re everything I ever desired in a man; so beautiful with a charming smile. I’ll pick you over everything, my love. Cheers to a year filled with love and romance.
5. When we’re far apart, I long for you day and night and my soul prays for you. I love you, darling. Happy anniversary, my Sunbeam.
6. I daily hope that you’d always be by my side. May we live longer together in happiness. Happy anniversary, my best part.
7. Your touches melt my heart and calm my stressed nerves. You’re the one I think of every moment. I love you forever sweetheart. It’s our anniversary. Cheers to more beautiful years together.
8. My jewel, sharing a bed and living harmoniously in oneness was a very lovely memory I always long for daily. Happy anniversary to us, my adorable husband.
9. When I look at you, I cherish you more than rubies because you’re priceless. I love you, darling. Happy wedding anniversary to us.
10. In your absence, I long for you more than I do for costly perfumes: you complete me and keep me whole. I love you and I’ll always do. Cheers to a year of deeper love.
Related Post: Romantic Thank You Notes
Christian Wedding Anniversary Wishes For Husband / Wife
When you need a note to my husband on our anniversary with an undertone of spirituality and prayer messages, this collection of christian wedding anniversary wishes for husband / wife should be of help.
1. This New Year, may you walk in the abundance of wisdom and goodness. You’ll forever be blessed. Happy special anniversary
2. Today makes it 11 years since you said “Yes I do”; and it has been several moments of memories unforgettable. Thank you for being a wonderful hubby. My heart is forever with you. May the Lord keep us continually in love, peace, and prosperity.
3. Joy will not cease in our home this new year of our togetherness; we would be uplifted continually and helped by our God. Thanks for all you do, my love. I love you. Happy anniversary to us.
4. Our meeting was orchestrated by the Maker and nothing will ever come between us, my baby. Happy anniversary, sunshine.
5. You’re a very trustworthy man that’s not enticed by material things and ephemeral desires, you’re the wise man I prayed for. Happy anniversary, my king.
6. You made my love alone sufficient for you regardless of my flaws. You’re the best love. Happy anniversary to us. The Lord who has kept us this far will uphold us as we walk the journey.
7. I remember vividly the day you said yes and here we are celebrating God’s faithfulness. Happy anniversary. May you live long, my wife. Thank God for our lives.