2023 Happy New Year Wishes For Friends And Family With Prophetic Declarations Prayers
First, Let me congratulate you. Happy New Year. Welcome To the year 2023!
Here we got you lots of happy new year wishes for friends and family for 2023.
No doubt it is always a pleasant experience when we crossover into a new year with friends and family. We are always excited and relish these special moments which is very good as I also enjoy that time with friends and family.
When a new year begins, it is important to send wishes to our friends and family members. This shows them that we love them and that we have not forgotten them. At times, it comes as a subtle reminder that we are alive and well in the new year which comforts the hearts of the recipient of our Happy new year wishes.
In this write-up, we have arranged a list of happy new year wishes for friends and family that you can send to them during this special time of the year. We know they will love it.
- Happy New Year Wishes For Friends And Family
- Heart Touching New Year Wishes For Best Friend
- Happy New Year Wishes Quotes Messages
- New Year Messages For Special Someone
- Happy New Year Message Sample
- Professional New Year Wishes
- Happy New Year Wishes For Family Members
- New Year Wishes And Prayers Quotes
- New Year Declarations And Prophetic Utterances
- New Year Prayer For My Family
Happy New Year Wishes For Friends And Family
1. It has been a wonderful time with every one of you these past years. As the new year begins, I wish you success in all your endeavors.
2. I’m so glad you made it to [year]. I pray you will experience joy and happiness more than ever before this new year.
3. Welcome to year 2023! May your dreams and aspirations for this new year all come true.
4. It has been an amazing time being your friend for [x] years. As this new year begins, I pray that your health and wealth will not fail. Thanks for being an amazing friend.
5. You have brought smiles and joy into my life since we became friends [x] years ago. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend all these years. May you enjoy all the blessings this new year has to offer.
6. I am grateful to God for the gift of this family. You have been very loving. As the new year begins, I pray the Almighty God sustains you in good health and wealth. May you never have any cause to mourn in this new year.
7. Happy new year [friend’s name]! May you experience favor and success in all your endeavors.
8. Happy new year you all. May the grace of God sustain and keep everyone in this new year in Jesus’ name. Happy new year, fam!
9. Dear [friend’s name], welcome to . May this new year bring you joy, peace and prosperity.
10. Happy new year [friend’s name]! May this new year be the best year you have ever lived.
Related Post: Business Christmas And New Year Wishes
Heart Touching New Year Wishes For Best Friend
A best friend is one in a million. They are the kind of people that know almost everything about you. You talk about almost everything, eat together, cry together, and even fight each other at times! But despite the ups and downs, you go through as best friends, you remain together.
Thus, when a new year comes or is approaching, it will be on your mind to send a heart-touching new year wish to them to show them how much they mean to you.
We know you want to pour out your sincerest wishes for your best friend during this period and that is why in this write-up, we have arranged a list of heart-touching new year wishes for best friend that you can make use of.
1. [Friend’s name], you mean so much to me more than you know it. Welcome to year 2023. I pray that the Almighty God lift you beyond your imagination and grants you your heart desires this new year.
2. Happy new year to my best friend! May this new year bring you joy, blessings and laughter. Welcome to 2023!
3. To my best friend and gist partner. May you never have the cause to cry bitter tears in this new year. May you always have a reason to smile. Happy new year!
4. May God Almighty shower you with His blessings in every area of your life in this new year in Jesus’ name. Happy new year!
5. Thank you for being an amazing friend all these years. As you step into 2023, may your dreams and desires come to reality.
6. Thank you for all you did these past years. Here’s to another year of more fruitful friendship and partnership. Happy new year!
7. Happy new year [friend’s name]! May all you lay your hands upon this year turn out to be fruitful in Jesus’ name.
8. As you step into the new year, may your steps be ordered into success and breakthrough. Happy new year friend!
9. May your joy know no bounds or limits throughout this new year and beyond in Jesus’ name. Happy new year!
10. I thank God for making us see this new year. It is a year of possibilities and exploits. Have a pleasant day.
Related Post: New Week And New Year Prayerful Wishes
Happy New Year Wishes Quotes Messages
The beginning of a new year is usually a time of joyful moods and celebrations. At such a time, people all over the world send and receive happy new year wishes for friends and family, quotes, and messages to and from others.
No doubt you are also looking for the right happy new year wish, quote, or message to send to a loved one or a colleague or a friend, whoever they are and that is why you are on this page right now.
You don’t have to worry a bit. We have arranged a list of happy new year wishes, quotes, and messages that you can choose from and send to those people you have in mind. We know you will love them.
1. ‘No matter how good or bad previous years have been, each new year presents us a new slate to re-write the course of events in our lives.’
2. ‘The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.’ – Melody Beattie
3. May all your expectations and hopes be realized this new year. Happy new year!
4. As the whole world grows older by a year, may you increase in wisdom and favour this new year too. Happy new year!
5. Happy new year [name]! May you overcome every challenge and obstacle on your way to progress in this new year.
6. Happy new year to you! ‘You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.’ – C.S. Lewis
7. ‘Happy new year friend. In the words of George Eliot, it is never too late to be what you might have been. Go ahead in this new year and pursue your dreams.’
8. In this new year, may God give you the strength to climb every mountain and cross every sea on your path to success. Happy new year.
9. Happy new year! Remember that although you cannot go back and change the past, you can start from now, and create a glorious future.
10. It’s a new year! A new beginning! Learn from the past don’t live in it, prepare for the future and live only in the present. I wish you a blessed new year.
Related Post: Powerful Prayers For Friends, And Family
New Year Messages For Special Someone
Whenever we enter the new year, beyond sending happy new year wishes for friends and family, neighbors or colleagues, we also have people that we hold dearly in our hearts that we cannot but send a new year message.
However, because of how special these people are to us, we won’t just want to send them a casual text or message but we would want to make the message special as they deserve it and even much more.
We understand just how you feel and that is why in this write-up, we have arranged a list of new year messages for special someone that meets your need. Feel free to use them as they are or modify them to suit your style of writing.
1. Happy new year to the love of my life. I want to let you know that I love you so much and will keep loving you throughout this new year.
2. Thank you for bringing joy and sweetness to my life. I wish you a joyful new year and look forward to enjoying the blessings of this new year with you. Love, [your name].
3. I am so glad we’re celebrating this new year together after [x] years. It’s been a time of understanding and togetherness. I desire nothing more than for us to stay closer together in this new year.
4. It’s all wonderful to me to have you by my side to go through this life together. Cheers to another year of love, understanding and unity. Happy new year!
5. Happy new year, Love! May this new year bring moments of joy, love and laughter to us. I love you!
6. I am so happy to have you in my life. You make me feel on top of the world. Happy new year!
7. Wishing you a happy new year dear. May the blessings of this new year be yours to the fullest.
8. Happy new year to the love of my life. Thank you for making my journey interesting and worth remembering.
9. Sweetheart, I wish you a happy new year from the very depths of my heart. May this new year mark a turnaround point in your life in Jesus’ name.
10. You are the dearest person in my heart. I wish you heaven’s best in this new year. May your days always be filled with the goodness and blessings of God.
Related Post: Prayers Messages To Friends And Loved Ones
Happy New Year Message Sample
Sending a happy new year message can be as simple as those words themselves ‘Happy new year’ and can also be difficult to compose especially when you are sending it to someone important or someone you care about.
Thus, a happy new year message can take different forms or styles depending on the person to whom it is being sent and also on the person sending it.
In this write-up, we have arranged some happy new year message samples that you can learn from and which can guide you in how to write a happy new year message.
1. Happy new year [insert the person’s name]! May your days be filled with signs and wonders.
2. Welcome to 2023! Wishing you a year filled with [mention what you want for the person].
3. May every second, minute, hour, day, week, and month of this new year be filled with joy and fulfillment for you. Happy new year!
4. A new year presents us with new opportunities to do things differently for the better. May this year be better than every other year you have lived before. Happy new year!
5. May all your days this new year be colorful like the rainbow, brilliant like the sun, and filled with goodness and joy. Happy new year!
6. These past years have been wonderful with you being a faithful friend. I pray that God will lift you and grant the desires of your heart this new year in Jesus’ name.
7. Happy new year colleagues! May all your dreams come true and may you experience success and prosperity in all you do.
8. Thank you for being a regular customer at [mention organization’s name]. May this new year bring you happiness, peace and prosperity. We look forward to a more fruitful partnership with you this new year. Happy new year!
9. Happy new year dear! Thank you for your unrelenting support these past years. You have always made me never regret getting married to you. May your star shine brighter this new year.
10. You have been an amazing leader and mentor to me in this organization. I pray this new year is filled with peace and prosperity for you. May all that you lay your hands upon to do prosper.
Related Post: Powerful Prayers For Money And Success
Professional New Year Wishes
A new year wish describes what you want for the person to whom you are sending it. It is a communication of your sincerest heart’s desires on what you want for the person and usually takes the form of prayers.
However, professional new year wishes might not take the generic new year wish as the context is quite different. Yes, it still has the basic elements found in a wish but still must be written in a professional tone.
Take a look at the following professional new year wishes in this write-up and see how you can construct one yourself.
1. You have been very instrumental in the progress of this business over the years. It has been great doing business with you. Cheers to a new year!
2. Thank you for your hard work and perseverance this past year. I wish you soundness of health throughout this new year to accomplish all the goals before you. Happy new year!
3. Thank you for your support and commitment to this organization over the years. May this new year bring success more than we have ever recorded. Happy new year!
4. Happy new year to the best team! May this new year bring us greater success than we have ever recorded as a team.
5. I wish you a prosperous new year. May this year be filled with unprecedented success and breakthroughs in your business.
6.Happy new year to an amazing leader, mentor and director. May all your endeavors this year be successful and profitable.
7. Happy new year to our most esteemed customer. May your days be filled with joy and happiness. We remain committed to meeting your expectations in the prompt delivery of our services in this new year.
8. Happy new year from [organization’s name]. May this new year bring you good news and success in all your endeavors.
9. We are very grateful to have regular customers like you. The trust you have in us means a lot to us. We wish you a happy new year and may your days be filled with joy.
10. Thank you for your partnership over all these years. We are pleased to have you partner with us and on behalf of the entire team, we wish you a prosperous happy new year.
Happy New Year Wishes For Family Members
The closest set of people to us on earth are our family members. They are often our first point of call in situations and usually support us in ways no other person can. Why? Because they are family!
When a new year comes, we know family members send happy new year wishes to one another and that no one wants to be left behind in receiving or sending those messages and that is why in this write-up, we have arranged a list of happy new year wishes for family that you can use when the time comes.
We know you will find them useful.
1. Happy new year to the best family ever! May all your dreams and plans be brought to fruition in this new year in Jesus’ name.
2. Happy new year fam! It has been a very pleasant time with you all these past years. May the oil of joy and gladness never run dry in your lives this new year in Jesus’ name.
3. Despite the ups and downs we have passed through, we yet remain together and strong. May this new year be filled with pleasant surprises and may we have every reason to smile these 365 days in Jesus’ name.
4. It’s been tough for us all but we remain united. May this new year bring joy and laughter as we’ve never known before in Jesus’ name.
5. Belonging to an amazing family like this makes me one of the most privileged people on earth. May this new year be the best year we ever lived in Jesus’ name.
6. Having my family with me at this new year’s beginning means so much to me. I love you all from the bottommost of my heart. Happy new year!
7. Thank you for being very dear to me. May this new year usher us all into the fulfilment of our dreams and expectations. Happy new year!
8. Happy new year! May your days be filled with testimonies and God’s goodness in Jesus’ name.
9. Everything else can change in a new year but one’s family always remains their family. Thank you for always being there for me and I promise to be there for you all too in this new year. Happy new year!
10. Happy new year everyone! May this year be filled with new opportunities and goals. I believe in you all and your dreams. May they be realized this new year in Jesus’ name.
New Year Wishes And Prayers Quotes
When a new year dawns, we must send wishes and prayers to our friends, family and colleagues. It shows our reliance on God and also causes us to deliberately seek His intervention in several areas of our lives in the new year.
We can wish and pray for several things for people from happiness, to prosperity to breakthrough, protection, provision etc.
In this write-up, we have arranged a list of new year wishes and prayers for you. You are free to send them as they are to those you have in mind and they can also serve to inspire you to write your wish and prayer for them.
1. May all your aspirations, dreams and goals come to reality this new year.
2. May you experience mercy, favor and help on every side this new year in Jesus’ name.
3. May all that you lay your hands upon to do prosper and yield bountifully in Jesus’ name.
4. You shall not die but live and declare the works of the Lord this new year in Jesus’ name.
5. As a new year begins, may the Almighty do a new thing in your life and give you a new song to sing.
6. Happy new year to you! May this be the best year of your life in all ramifications for you in Jesus’ name.
7. Happy new year [insert name]! May this year be fully loaded with all the blessings of God for you. You will not lack for the LORD is your Shepherd.
8. Welcome to year 2023! May you always be protected and shielded from every evil occurrence around you throughout this new year in Jesus’ name.
9. Wishing you a blissful and prosperous new year. May the 365 days of this new year be filled with joy for you.
10. As you step into a new year, may you step into newer revelations of God. May you experience a new thing in your relationship with Christ and may the presence of the Holy Spirit always abide with you. Happy new year!
New Year Declarations And Prophetic Utterances
New year declarations are utterances we say at the start of a new year as to how we want the year to be. As humans and believers, there is the power of life and death in our tongue. It is what we say that will come to pass. In the book of Job, we are told that ‘…we also shall decree a thing and it shall be established unto us.’
Thus, when a new year begins, beyond celebrating and enjoying the season with friends and family, it is a time to speak into the new year.
In this write-up, we have arranged a list of new year declarations that you can say over your life and that of your family at the beginning of a new year.
1. The Lord shall supply all my needs this new year and I shall not lack any good thing.
2. My steps are ordered by the LORD and I experience divine favor and breakthrough in [mention that particular area of your life].
3. No weapon formed against me this new year shall prosper.
4. This new year, I declare that I shall move forward and make progress in my career. Everything I lay my hands upon to do shall prosper.
5. The Lord God will help me and that is why I shall not be ashamed. All of my endeavours are prospered. I am blessed by the Lord in this new year in Jesus’ name.
6. Every closed door of breakthrough and opportunities is forced open for me this new year in Jesus’ name.
7. There shall no evil befall me nor shall any sickness come into my body this new year. My bread and my water are blessed. I shall live in the soundness of health throughout this new year in Jesus’ name.
8. This new year, I decree a financial breakthrough in my life and family in Jesus’ name. We shall not beg for bread in Jesus’ name.
9. Surely, goodness, mercy and divine favor shall follow me throughout this new year in Jesus’ name and I shall dwell in the presence of God always.
10. I shall not backslide this new year. I receive grace and power to walk in righteousness and holiness throughout this new year in Jesus’ name.
New Year Prayer For My Family
When we enter into a new year, beyond spending that time celebrating and being happy with family members, we should also take time apart to pray for them.
Take an inventory of last year. What were the things that happened in your family that you don’t want to happen to them in the new year? What are the things you want for your family in this new year?
When you have known them, write them down and present them to God in prayers.
In this write-up, we have provided you with some examples of new year’s prayers for my family that you can pray when you step into a new year.
1. Dear God, I thank you for bringing me and my family into this new year. I pray that your goodness and mercy will see us through this new year in Jesus’ name.
2. Dear Lord, I pray that there shall be no death, sickness or any evil occurrence in my family this year. I plead the blood of Jesus over us all in Jesus’ name.
3. No weapon formed against me and my family this new year shall prosper in Jesus’ name.
4. Our going out and our coming in this new year are blessed by the Almighty God in Jesus’ name.
5. Dear Lord, thank you for your provision for us last year. I pray that according to your word, whatever we lay our hands upon this new year shall prosper and bring forth fruit bountifully in Jesus’ name.
6. O LORD, be gracious unto me and my family this year and cause your face to shine upon us in Jesus’ name.
7. O God, arise and scatter all enemies against me and my family’s progress in this new year in Jesus’ name.
8. O God, thank you for bringing us into this new year. I pray that as this new year begins, you will do a new thing in our lives that will cause us to rejoice and be glad in you in Jesus’ name.
9. May this new year bring great blessings, miracles and testimonies across your way and in all your endeavors.
10. In this new year, we are delivered from every epidemic, pandemic, disease, natural disaster, calamity, accident and all evil occurrences in Jesus’ name. I plead the blood of Jesus over every member of this family and I pray that that blood shall speak better things for us all this new year in Jesus’ name.
Get some beautiful 2023 happy new year images here for your social media status and profile pictures