Every dedicated Entrepreneur is always on the lookout for a great reply to customer positive feedback samples, to help promote his/her business.
Yeah, there is no gain saying the fact that sales are the lifeblood of every business.
However, these sales don’t happen by magic, it is brought about by consistent patronage of customers(both old and new) that enjoy your products or services.
Yeah, whether you are running your business offline or online, a customer’s positive review/feedback can triple your sales.
This is because good feedback from a customer who is satisfied with your product or service will enhance the credibility of your business, influence the purchasing decision of prospective customers and lead to more revenue for your business.
The importance of positive feedback cannot be overemphasized and for you to get more positive feedback from your customers, you’ll have to recognize their kind gestures by writing an appreciative reply.
For this reason, I have put together these reply to customer positive feedback samples.
You may be wondering why you need an appreciative reply to a customer’s positive feedback sample.
Below are some of the reasons why you need to write an appreciative reply to a customer’s positive feedback ;
● Humans love to be appreciated, we tend to do more positively when we are appreciated. Writing an appreciative reply to a customer’s positive feedback sample will make the customer write more positive reviews for your business.
● It speaks a lot about your brand/business. Yeah, writing an appreciative reply to a customer’s positive feedback is a way of telling your customers that you are a brand or business that values their time and opinion. Ignoring a customer’s positive reply shows that you have no regard for your customer’s opinion and the time they spent writing a positive review for your business.
● An appreciative reply to a customer’s positive feedback is also a means of promoting your business’s visibility online without any financial cost. Yeah, many businesses spend a lot of money to run adverts online just to promote their brand visibility, but an appreciative reply to a customer’s positive reply will save you this cost.
Whether it be on Google business, Facebook page, Instagram page, or your Facebook timeline, replying to a customer’s positive feedback will boost the visibility of the customer’s positive feedback and this will lead to more visibility and patronage for your business.
● It’s just another medium for selling your other services or products to your customers. While writing a thank you reply to a customer’s positive feedback, you can also tell them about the other services and products that your brand offers.
For e.g “Thank you for your positive reply, Dina. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our new Skin tone cream. To make your next purchase swifter, we have launched a new app, that will help make your next purchase faster and more convenient”
The next question on your mind will be “how do I write an appreciative reply to a customer’s positive feedback? Your question is not out of place. I mean, that is the reason for this article on reply to customer positive feedback sample.
However, before we dive right into some of these warm reply to customer positive feedback samples, here are a few points to note:
● Be Genuine with your appreciation:
Your written words should show that you are truly grateful to your customer for creating time to write you positive feedback. Actually, it’s not an appreciative reply till your words carry a tone of gratitude in them.
● Your Reply Should be Simple, Short, and Concise:
No one would love to spend hours reading a long text or a text that he or she can’t understand. Therefore your reply should be written in simple words that your customer can understand, it should be short and straightforward.
● Personalize your Reply:
Connect with your customer’s emotions through your reply. Let them feel understood, valued, and appreciated by your reply. You can do this by addressing them by their names. For example; We are glad to hear that your order was delivered without delay, John!, and we would love to seize this moment to appreciate you for your positive feedback.
● Do not delay in Giving a Reply:
A customer’s positive feedback should not be ignored. Therefore, your response should be swift, as this will show that you value your customer’s kind gestures and that you are also serious with your business.
● Highlight a few points your customer raised in his/her positive feedback:
This can be a commendation for your employee or an area of improvement in your services or products. Highlighting the points raised by your customer in his/her positive feedback in your reply will make the recipient perceive that you read and understood his/her Feedback.
● End with a Call to Action:
A call to action can be to follow your business page on social media for more updates about your products or services, join your email list, or tell others about your business.
In the light of the above, let’s get started with some appreciative reply to customer positive feedback samples.
Related Post: Samples of Welcoming Messages For Customers
Reply To Customer Positive Feedback Sample
You may have a thousand activities to engage in as a business owner. This might include financial planning, stock taking, restocking, sales, etc.
Regardless, replying to a customer’s positive feedback should be one of your priorities, if your business must continue to enjoy more sales.
It might take you a few minutes to write this reply, but the impact it will have on your business will last longer.
Therefore, if you are looking for a reply to customer positive feedback samples, I have put together some examples to help you get started.
● John, the whole customer service team is elated to hear that you are satisfied with our services. We would love to seize this opportunity to appreciate your positive feedback, and we all look forward to seeing you in our store again.
● You gladden our hearts with your positive feedback on the leather bag you bought from our boutique, Pat. It’s pleasing to know that you love the quality of the leather. Please follow our YouTube channel to watch some videos on how to maintain the quality of your leather bag.
● Customer Satisfaction is the goal of our Company and we are delighted to know that you are satisfied with our services, Williams. We are determined to keep delivering excellent services to amazing customers like you, please do not hesitate to let us know how we can serve you better.
● Ben, thank you for your positive feedback. The whole marketing team is pleased to hear that Kate our Sales Representative spoke kindly to you. We look forward to putting more smiles on the faces of incredible customers like you.
● Grace, your kind reply warmed our hearts. We are pumped up to deliver more excellent services to great customers like you, please follow us on our social media handles, so as not to miss our Black Friday sales coming up soon.
● Thank you, Lee, for your kind words. We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you ordered from our store. We hope to see you soon! Once again, thank you for your positive feedback.
Related Post: Thank You Messages To Customers
Thank You For Your Positive Feedback
An appreciation no matter how it’s done or said has a positive impact on the recipient. It gives the recipient a sense of recognition and a feeling of importance. The language of gratitude is understood by every race, tribe, age, or class of people.
Therefore, for every positive feedback a Customer gives, a thank you reply should complement it. Yea, by doing this, your customer will feel appreciated and motivated to patronize your business or services, thereby leading to more revenue for your business.
Hence, if you desire to appreciate your customer for positive feedback, yet you don’t know how to go about it, here are some thank you for your positive feedback samples to inspire you.
● Thank you, John, for taking out time to write us a review. We are elated to hear that the Moisturizing cleansing bar you bought from our store exceeded your expectations. You can subscribe to our newsletter, where you will learn more ways to keep your skin glowing, even as we look forward to serving you better.
● Joy, you made our day with your amazing feedback and we would love to appreciate you for sharing your experience with us. Thank you for your positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you soon.
● It gladdens our heart to hear that you’re pleased with our newly improved super pack noodles. You can find more helpful videos on how to make different delicacies on our youtube channel. Thank you once again, for your positive review.
● The whole customer service team is delighted with your positive review and we would love to say thank you for your kind words. Please do Come back and see us soon, Frank!
● We can’t hold back the excitement and joy we feel hearing such amazing feedback about your last appointment with us. Thank you Jane for your kind words, we look forward to working with you again in the future.
Related Post: Tips To Writing A Professional Appreciation Email
5 Star Review Reply Examples
A 5-star rating can be a needle mover in your business. This is because customers’ buying decisions can be influenced by positive reviews on your business page or website. However, these positive reviews should not be left without a response, as this will discourage your customers from leaving such reviews in the future.
Furthermore, you don’t have to be good with words to reply to a customer’s 5-star review. The rule of every reply to a customer’s positive review is that it should be short, simple, and sweet.
That said, here are some 5 Star review reply examples
● We appreciate you so much for leaving us an excellent rating. Having an amazing customer like you is the reason why we will keep giving our best.
● We count ourselves lucky for having such an incredible customer like you. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.
● Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We are encouraged to do more, please do let us know how we can serve you better.
● Thank you so much for your 5-star rating! It means a lot to us and we are excited to keep serving you better.
Related Post: How To Say Thank You Poss For The Appreciation
Positive Review Response Examples
There may be tons of templates for positive review responses, but the onus lies with you to add your creativity to it and enhance your brand voice through it. Yeah, your brand voice should be heard not just in your goals or mission statement, but also in your response to positive reviews(Negative reviews also).
So, if you desire to achieve that and more, here are more positive review response examples.
● Thank you so much, Sandra, for leaving such an amazing review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the best hospitality in our hotel. Our lines are always open for more inquiries about our services and we look forward to seeing you again next weekend.
● Ella is one of our top-rated staff and we are delighted that you reaffirmed that in your feedback, Rita! We are grateful to hear such heartwarming words from you, and we hope to see you soon.
Thank You For Feedback Email Samples
Anticipating feedback can be a nerve-wracking experience. Nonetheless, receiving regular feedback is a great way to be more efficient and produce more positive results as an individual or a business/organization.
Furthermore, every constructive feedback should be appreciated, regardless of the means, it was given.
So, what is a thank you feedback email?
A thank you feedback email is a message that employees or organizations send to individuals, supervisors, managers, etc to show appreciation for receiving feedback.
A thank you feedback email is sent when appreciation could not be done in person or when there is a lot to say, which cannot be done vocally, but in written form.
Therefore, to help you come up with your own thank you for feedback email, here are some thank you for feedback emails you may consider.
● Dear Tom,
Thank you so much for your feedback on the monthly report I submitted last week. I am deeply grateful to you for pointing out the errors in that report that would have jeopardized my career in this organization.
Going Forward, I will make the necessary corrections and be more meticulous while writing next month’s report.
Thank you once again and I look forward to learning more from you in the future.
● Dear Alex,
I truly appreciate the constructive feedback you gave during the last performance appraisal. I appreciate every detail you communicated in your feedback, which has given me clarity on the areas that I need to improve on.
Nonetheless, I gave a lot of thought to your feedback and I have some burning questions that I would love to ask you in person, would you mind sparing a few minutes after work tomorrow?
We Value your Feedback Examples
A customer or client is not under any obligation to leave a review. Therefore, for a customer to create time and share his/ her experience with your brand, which might be positive or negative, his/her feedback should be valued.
Yeah, every feedback leaves a business with lessons or clarity on how to grow and serve its customers better.
Whether it be a positive or negative review, there are lots of lessons embedded in each type of feedback and should be acknowledged.
Hence, whenever a customer leaves your business with positive or negative feedback, you may like to consider some of these we value your feedback examples.
● We are overjoyed to hear from you. Thank you for your feedback, your words made our day
● Thank you for your valuable feedback. We received your feedback and we must admit that our services weren’t satisfactory over the weekend. We are deeply sorry for our lapses and we have also put plans in place to improve the quality of our services.
● Thank you for being an amazing cheerleader for our brand. We appreciate you for leaving excellent feedback.
● We are pained to hear that you didn’t have a wonderful experience with our product and we are truly sorry for this. Please, be patient with us, as we send a replacement for your product within the next 48hrs. We appreciate your feedback.
● We are pleased to hear your feedback and must thank you for creating the time to write us feedback. Thank you, once again.
How To Respond To Positive Feedback From A Boss
Responding to compliments such as the taste of one’s food, beauty, personality, virtues, etc might be easy, especially when it’s given by a friend or family.
However, in an official setting such as a company or organization, you may be confused about how to respond to positive feedback from a boss. You may be overwhelmed with lots of emotions that come with receiving positive feedback and therefore might be lost for words.
Thankfully, I have put together some examples of how to respond to positive feedback from a boss, supervisor, manager, or team leader.
So, whether it be feedback on your performance evaluation review, pay raise, promotion, constructive criticism, etc, you just have to follow the following steps;
● Start on a note of gratitude: yea, appreciate your boss or supervisor for taking time out of his/her busy schedule to give you feedback.
● Be Professional in your usage of words:
You’re replying to your superior, therefore your usage of words should be formal. Also, address your boss or supervisor by his/her official title.
● Ask questions that will enhance your work relationship with your boss:
Ask follow-up questions such as areas your boss would love you to improve on or an adjustment you can make in your work schedule. This will show that you are passionate about your growth in the organization and that you are not relenting in your efforts.
● Keep up the good work:
Keep doing that which makes you receive positive feedback. Always exceed the expectations of your boss or supervisor, and you will have more positive feedback from your boss that you will reply to in the future.
With that said, here are some examples of how to respond to positive feedback from a boss.
● Thank you so much Sir for your Positive feedback on the last project my team executed. Waking up to behold such kind words in my mail is soul-lifting. I’m glad that my hard work is being appreciated. However, the project would not have been successful without the collaborative efforts of my team members. I must say that I’m blessed to be their team leader.
Regardless, I hope you won’t mind sharing specifically what you loved most about the project and if there are areas you would love us to improve on.
● I am deeply grateful for your positive review and encouraging words on my performance evaluation. It’s pleasing to know that my efforts in this organization do not go unnoticed.
Going forward, I assure you that I won’t rest on my oars. I’m pumped up to take on new challenges and I look forward to learning how to accomplish more with your help.
Related Post: Samples Of Thank You For Trusting Us Messages
An appreciative reply for feedback should go beyond written words, it should be backed with actions.
Let’s say, you received positive feedback from your boss, manager, or customer, you should endeavor to keep on doing that which you were applauded for.
On the other hand, negative feedback should be followed by an improvement or positive change, this will show that truly beyond words, the feedback was appreciated.
Thus, every feedback should be supported with a corresponding action that will enhance the growth of an employee or organization.
We hope this collection of reply to customer positive feedback sample meets your need.