When our friends, colleagues, or coworkers lost someone dear to their heart, it is expected that we send them condolence messages or sympathy cards to let them know that we share in their grief.
However, it is possible that you ‘re in want of what to write instead of the usual “ This is my deepest condolences to you and your family”. So, we got you several samples of short condolence messages on the death of a mother, father, spouse, child, friend, or colleague.
Below are other ways to send your condolences and sympathize with them.
- Another Ways To Say This is My Deepest Condolences To You And Your Family
- Short Condolence Message On Death Of Mother / Father
- Condolence Prayer Message / Quotes
- What To Say Coworker Family Death
- Official Condolence Message On Death Of Colleague
- How To Console Someone Who Lost Her Husband / Wife
- Condolences To Father Or Mother Grieving Loss Of Son / Daughter
Another Ways To Say This is My Deepest Condolences To You And Your Family
1. I have so many wonderful memories of _____; looking forward to reminiscing with you when the time is right.
2. This is so hard to believe and I’m so sorry. Accept my deepest condolences to you and your family.
3. I’m so sorry you’re having to go through this. Kindly accept my deepest condolences to you and your family
4. I know you are very busy right now, but wanted you to know I’m thinking of you. Very sorry for your loss.
5. What an amazing person and an incredible loss! I’m thinking about you, day and night, and grieving with you.
6. I can’t imagine what you must be going through. I’m so sorry for your loss. Here is a show of my deepest condolences to you and your family.
7. Dear friend, I am sorry for your loss. I know how tricky grief can be… one day you’re fine and the next day you aren’t. Please keep me in mind if you find that you need anything at all in the days and weeks ahead. I am here for you.
8. Grief has no timetable. Take as much time as you need to process your bereavement and heal your heart. I will be here for you every step of the way should you need a helping hand. Accept my deepest condolences to you and your family.
9. Flowers fade, but words live on. I hope this note finds you well, even as you continue to mourn the loss of your loved one. Please reach out to me if there’s anything you need or anything I can help with.
10. I wanted to write and let you know that you and your family are in my prayers right now. I realize that there are no words that I could write or say to make things better, but please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of your loved one.
11. I’m so very sorry for your loss. Grief is a universal language that each person speaks but must experience on their own. That said, I have been there and am here for you now.
12. I know we haven’t talked in a while, and it’s been forever since I visited. I’m so sorry for that. I’m even more sorry for the loss of _____. I can’t imagine what you’re going through. It’s so unfair that you have to be without him/her now, but I want you to know that I am here for you now, and plan on visiting soon. Please call or text me when you’re ready.
Related Post: Prayer Messages For A Grieving Family
Short Condolence Message On Death Of Mother / Father
One of the most traumatic experiences a colleague, or pretty much anyone, may experience in life is the death of a mother.
Sending short and punchy messages may be all your colleague needs to know that you care about him/her.
Below is a list of short condolence messages on the death of a mother or father that would offer some comfort to your colleague:
1. I’m sorry about the loss of your sweet mum. I have you in my prayers and thoughts. Reach out to me if you’re in need.
2. Losing a loved one is difficult, and it’s especially painful if it’s a mother. Receive loads of love, support, and hugs from me.
3. Accept my sincere condolences on your loss. Your dad was incredible and we will miss him a lot. I’m praying for you.
4. The faith your mum had in you was astounding. You were blessed with an ideal mother. May she rest in God’s peace!
5. After losing a beautiful soul like a mother, one hardly gets over it. Her presence was a powerful one. Please accept my deepest condolences to you and your family
6. Your mother’s life was a sweet-smelling savor to all who met her. I’m sure she’s basking with radiance in paradise.
7. Your father was an important part of my childhood. He was such a beautiful soul. You are in my prayers.
8. Accept my deepest condolences to you and your family. He was such a gift. Let the deep lessons he taught you remain in your heart and comfort your soul. Be at peace.
9. I extend my heartfelt condolences to you. Her tender nature was endearing. She’ll be sorely missed.
10. Please accept my genuine condolences. Your father left too early. Nevertheless, his hopes, dreams, and thoughts remain with you.
Related Post: Samples Of Sympathy Message To A Friend
Condolence Prayer Message / Quotes
1. Send my deepest sympathy. I am praying that God comforts you like no one can ever do. I pray that God gives you the strength to live life like [Name] would want you to live.
2. We’ll be praying for God’s strength and comfort in the coming days for you and your family. Love and prayers.
3. We are so sorry to hear of [Name] passing. [Name] was a very special man/woman of God who had a tremendous influence on our family. He/She will be missed but our comfort comes in knowing that he/she is most certainly in the arms of God and we will see him/her again.
4. [Name] was a courageous servant of God in life and in death. Love from our family to yours, we share your pain. Accept our deepest condolences to you and your family.
5. You and [Name] have made an impact in my life through your love and passion for God and making disciples for Him. Praise God for [Name] life and witness.
6. Words cannot express my deepest sympathy for you my friend. I do ask God to comfort you during this time of pain and sorrow. I also ask God to keep his Angels of Mercy around you and to give you peace while he takes you through your next journey.
7. I want to extend my condolences to you and your family. May you look to the heavens with a smile on your face and know that you have an Angel watching over you.
8. Thanking God for giving him/her to you for as long as he did and saying one day, you will see each other again.
9. Brave and Bold – Thankfully [Name] is face to face with his Lord and Savior! Accept my deepest condolences to you and your family.
10. Sad to hear of [Name] passing, glad the suffering’s over and she’s now rejoicing in heaven. We shall all meet again, God bless
11. [Name] professed Jesus as his Savior, and knew Jesus to be the Son of God, living in the flesh,
showing us how to behave as human beings and providing us with Salvation through His ultimate sacrifice on the cross.
Related Post: Emotional Condolences To Colleague Who Lost A Loved one
What To Say Coworker Family Death
It’s not only your coworker that’s grieving. His or her family members are in pain too.
Some of them are in deeper distress over the loss of someone who meant a lot to them.
As a result, giving the family condolence messages will help them through their difficult time and enable them to move on from the death of their loved one.
Right below are examples of What to say coworker’s family death:
Official Condolence Message On Death Of Colleague
1. Be comforted in your hearts. Know that ______ is among the stars shining brightly on you. Accept my deepest condolences to you and your family
2. _____ is a rare gem. I’m sure his/her soul is resting in beautiful peace among the angels.
3. _____ hasn’t left us. He/she is connected to us in the deepest parts of your soul.
4. _____ is in a much better place, still loving you from the star-studded heavens.
5. It seems as if joys have eluded you, but _____ would want you all to rejoice at what he/she had with you.
6. Let’s be comforted to know ______ is no longer suffering but is with God now.
7. You haven’t lost a soul, you have gained a beautiful angel who is proud to have had a family like yours. Kindly accept my deepest condolences to you and your family.
8. I’ve always dreaded a loss of such nature but having it happen to someone I know breaks my heart. I’m so sorry!
9. ____ has fought and now that the battle is over, he/she remains victorious in Christ!
10. It’s lovely to see many people teary over ____. He/she was indeed a great person and would be bitterly missed. He/she would be honored to know that many people cared. You all are the best gifts to her. Please accept my genuine sympathy.
How To Console Someone Who Lost Her Husband / Wife
1. Nothing quite compares to the love of a spouse. I want you to know that I am thinking about you and am here for you always.
2. When the person you are closest to is gone, hold on to their memories and know that they are always with you.
3. Accept my deepest condolences to you and your family. I cannot fully express the sorrow I feel for you at this time. I am thinking about you always and am just a call away.
4. No one can ever replace the amazing person that your spouse was. My thoughts are with you during this time.
5. The love your spouse had for you is something that can never be taken away. Hold on to that and know that they are there with you always.
Condolences To Father Or Mother Grieving Loss Of Son / Daughter
1. There are no words to explain the sorrow and pain you’re feeling. Your daughter will be so missed.
2. I know words seem meaningless after the loss of [Name]. Still, I wanted you to know that you always have my support and love.
3. Your daughter was a beautiful angel. The world was a better place because she was in it. Please accept my deepest condolences to you and your family.
4. Though young, your daughter lived each day with happiness, grace, and bravery. She will always be with us.
5. I can imagine no deeper pain than what you’re feeling right now. We are so sorry for the loss of your precious [Name].
6. Though I can’t possibly understand what you’re going through, I wanted to let you know I’m always here for you. I’d love to hear more about your little boy when you’re ready to share.
7. Your son brought endless joy into this world. I’ll always remember when he…
8. Please know I’m thinking of you and your little boy today and every day. He will forever be in my heart.
9. I wanted to let you know that I’m always here for you. The bond between you and your son was so strong, and this will never fade.
10. It’s okay if you’re not okay. We’re here for you as we grieve the loss of your beautiful son. Accept my deepest condolences to you and your family.