Short Positive And Powerful Morning Declarations For Today | 100 Daily Affirmation Quotes
One of the ways to build confidence, determine success, handle fear of the unknown, create the kind of future you’ve always wanted and become the best version of yourself is to consciously engage in positive and powerful morning declarations.
Every successful man has learned to start each day with positive and powerful words of affirmation. You too can go as far as having a collection of 365 daily affirmations, to help you change the negative thoughts invading your heart.
So, we got you covered with this collection of daily positive and powerful morning declarations / affirmations for today to give you strength, confidence, and guarantee success for the day.
Whatever your gender, here are daily affirmations for women or men who want to have control over their lives. You can say to yourself before you start your day that “I am blessed”, then the next day you say the positive words again until you see the results of your blessedness.
Affirmative words are powerful and are set to change your way of life and the way you reason. So, don’t see it as nothing because the more you keep saying them, the more you get clarity, light, peace, and changes in everything you desire.
Also, I will like to add, that, affirmations can help make your dreams and visions come true by believing you can make it and saying it to yourself regularly; boosting your self-esteem and setting you up for success each morning.
Don’t forget to say these positive and powerful morning declarations, religiously. It is a practice that will turn things around for you, in all ramifications of life.
What Are Affirmations?
Affirmations are statements or words used by individuals to sharpen their mindset and think positively in order to achieve definite results in life.
They are words that you agree and resonate with to change who you are, currently, to who you intend to be.
Daily affirmation quotes are words that may be used to uplift yourself or someone around you to strengthen the mind.
According to Anna Yusim, M.D., Author of “Fulfilled and psychiatrist”, affirmations involve repeating a self-selected phrase or series of phrases “that embody who we would like to become.”
Research on affirmations themselves suggests that affirmations can be a good way to maintain self-esteem in the context of threat (Critcher, Dunning, & Armor, 2010).
Related Post: Powerful Prayer Points You Should Pray Everyday
How to Use Affirmative Words
To make those affirmations even more powerful, Yusim suggests bringing as much heart and emotion into them as possible: “Say it out loud, like you really meant it, and put as much emotion and conviction as you can into it.”
On top of that, try visualizing or feeling whatever you’re affirming as you say it. The more you say it and think about it, the more it broadens your mind and molds and reforms you.
Also, you don’t need to think too hard just open your heart to positive possibilities around you, trust me it will be difficult at first but with consistency, you will get desired results.
One of the major rules of daily affirmation is that they should be affirmed in the present tense, daily, until you see the expected result.
Here are some short positive affirmations for today :
1. I am blessed bountifully.
2. I am loved wholeheartedly.
3. I am favored amazingly.
4. I fly on an eagle’s wings today without restriction.
5. I receive strength for today, to become the best of myself.
7. I am unstoppable and undefeatable.
8. I am at peace with myself. I enjoy solace in my soul
9. A better version of me is revealed today and I am better than yesterday.
10. I am rich inside out.
11. I am bold and beautiful.
12. I am sensitive to opportunities all around me.
13. I see the best in myself, situations, people, and things around me.
14. I see things clearly and from the right perspective.
15. I grow and improve daily.
16. I love the me I am becoming on a daily basis.
17. I go forward, ever, and backward, never.
18. I am successful and enviable.
19. I am courageous and not intimidated.
20. I am a light, bringing beauty to everyone I meet and everything I touch.
Related Post: Biblical Affirmation To Change Situations
Positive And Powerful Morning Declarations / Affirmation
Sometimes, we wake up from the wrong side of the bed.
And even when we wake up agile and ready to face the day with great optimism, things may happen that are capable of soiling the day for us.
It could be an issue with our partners, a piece of not-so-good news from loved ones, or just a sudden feeling of ‘something-is-wrong’, that may be inexplicable.
If this is not handled properly, it may lead to a bad day, altogether.
To avoid this, here are powerful morning declarations for the day, which can help reposition your mind for healthier self-esteem, success at work, and confidence to make the day a great one.
This collection of positive affirmations for today is like a morning tonic for the day for you, to have a healthy day.
Saying affirmations is a great way to begin reframing your mental patterns, shifting into positive thoughts, and slowly but surely changing your outlook. Choose a few affirmative words to repeat in the morning to start every day on a brighter note.
Affirming to yourself what you want to experience in your life helps you to step into that perspective, and when your perspective changes, your whole reality shifts, changes and improves.
Here are some morning affirmations for you to quickstart your day with:
1. This is a new day and it comes with new things for me.
2. As I set forth today, I am blessed and preserved. The universe makes His face shine upon me and be gracious to me, the universe turns His face towards me and gives me peace.
3. Things are happening for my good, and people are responding in my favor.
4. Today I choose the brighter side of things.
5. This is a new day and all opportunities are available for me.
6. I receive fresh ideas, deep inspiration, and grace.
7. I rise above every difficulty and challenge that comes my way today.
8. Today, Kings and Queens will come to my rising.
9. I am full of life and energy.
10. I am confident and outspoken.
11. It is well with me and everything that pertains to me.
12. I am above and not beneath.
13. I am not afraid.
14. I am the best in everything I do today.
15. Lines are falling for me in pleasant places.
16. I am worthy of a good life.
17. I am in control of anything that comes my way today.
18. I am glowing and prosperous.
19. Today and every day I am blessed.
20. I am productive and resourceful.
Related Post: Positive confessions You Should Make
Powerful Daily Declarations For Today To Guarantee Success
On average, people have about 12,000 to 60,000 thoughts per day. Surprisingly, scientists shared that around 80% of those thoughts are negative.
It turns out that people often experience negative thoughts when something is not right or when comparing themselves to others.
Negative thoughts don’t happen overnight, they are compilations of negative words we say, hear and believe. Even our environment and society is also a factor that enhances these negative thoughts, and if care is not taken, if you keep harboring such thoughts depression can set in.
If you want to let go of these thoughts it is imperative to know that affirmations are antidotes to the invasion of negative thoughts and words.
Affirmations are positive and powerful reminders that encourage and motivate us, irrespective of what may come our way.
Affirmations are powerful words, so when you are saying those words to yourself you need to be intentional and always repeat them to yourself even when it doesn’t seem it, look it or you don’t feel it.
What matters is that you are not stopping or giving up. You have to keep pushing, keep pressing, keep declaring it and believing; then it will start changing like a small cloud till it becomes an abundance of rain.
Always declare these positive affirmations for today to yourself before going out in the morning and it will give you strength for the day.
Maybe I should reiterate this, affirmations should always be in the present tense and say it to yourself, you can stand before a mirror and talk to yourself daily with words like “I am blessed””, “” I am loved””, “I am a winner”.…
1. Today, I do that which is right. I, therefore, have no need to regret.
2. I have confidence in what I do today.
3. I am a champion today.
4. I am great and greatness lies in me.
5. I am intentional about my success.
6. My mind is full of brilliant ideas.
7. I add value to myself as I go out today.
8. I will come back home with testimony today.
9. I am who God says I am today.
10. I am a winner I am not a loser.
11. I walk into prepared blessings today.
12. Men shall rise to help me and favor me today.
13. I embrace every good thing that comes my way today.
14. I am getting better by the day.
15. My possibilities are endless.
16. I am in the process of being the best version of myself.
17. I choose to be good and kind to myself and everyone that comes my way.
18. I have the power and grace to do all things today.
19. I am important to myself.
20. I am good enough for myself.
Related Post: How to overcome Tough Times
Positive Affirmations To Say Everyday
Do you ever wake up in the morning and just not feel like yourself? Something like you woke up at the wrong side of the bed? We all have those gloomy days when we don’t believe in ourselves, feel less important, and keep having so many negative thoughts about ourselves.
It’s even more challenging and disheartening living in a society where nothing around you is encouraging. Although negative thoughts come, we can’t let them control how we view ourselves.
So instead of feeling bad all the time and nursing whatever pain, trouble, or circumstance. I’ll rather choose positive affirmations to say every day to myself and believe what I say; keep saying those words and in no time I’ll get my desired result.
Positive affirmations travel down from your subconscious mind to your conscious mind, then those words begin to build you and your belief systems then negate those negative thoughts to positive thoughts.
Here are some positive affirmations to say every day to yourself:
1. I keep getting better and blessed.
2. My past is not a determinant of my future.
3. I have confidence in me.
4. I am focused on the good things that ever happened to me.
5. I am irreplaceable.
6. I am a gift to myself and the world.
7. I refuse to compare myself with others and feel less of myself.
8. I am not alone for God is with me.
9. As I go forth today the light of the Lord shines upon me.
10. All things are working for my good today.
11. I align with greatness.
12. Men will rise to serve me today.
13. Good things are coming my way today.
15. I give my best today and I achieve the best for myself.
16. I can do all things.
17. I am consistent in everything I do.
18. I ride above limitations.
19. I am in charge today.
20. I have everything under control.
Related Post: How To Have A Positive Outlook
Positive Affirmations For Self Esteem
Self-esteem is about feeling good about yourself. We feel best when we are less stressed, confident, and positive.
Self-esteem is your overall opinion of yourself. It has to do with how you feel about your strengths and weaknesses. When you have healthy or high self-esteem, you feel good about yourself and see yourself as deserving of the respect of others.
But on the other hand, when you have low self-esteem, you put little value on yourself, your opinions, and your ideas idea. You might constantly worry that you aren’t good enough or you don’t deserve anything better.
When you have low self-esteem you feel less value of yourself, you feel inferior to people that are succeeding around you, you pay more attention to your weaknesses and in no time negative thoughts set in and that opens door to its effect.
Once you realize that you are feeling less of yourself every day some Positive affirmations for self-esteem will make you feel confident and you will be ready to face each day, without feeling less of yourself.
Also, you have to start believing in yourself and set your mindset right.
You don’t need to feel inferior or less of yourself, so I recommend that you use this collection of positive affirmations for today to improve your self-esteem and give you a different and better outlook:
1. I feel good about myself and my achievements.
2. I don’t need anyone’s approval to make decisions for myself and to be happy.
3. I am confident in my skin and have a positive view of myself.
4. I am in charge of my life. I am not depending on the approval of anyone.
5. I trample upon every challenge that comes my way.
6. My life is getting better and improving on a daily basis.
7. I am stronger than I can imagine. I am beautiful and dynamic.
8. I am not afraid anymore. I face life with an assurance of success.
9. I let go of the pain I have been holding on to. I refused to be hunted by the ghost from my past.
10. I am a game-changer. I turn every challenge into an opportunity today.
11. I am free from low self-esteem. I have a healthy perspective of who I am, what I can do, and what I have.
12. It is well with my soul and my body.
13. Things are turning around for my good. I enjoy positive coincidences to my advantage
14. I am bold, I am big, and I am great.
15. I have a sound mind. I am courageous and unintimidated.
16. I am a lender, not a borrower.
17. I spend money with ease.
18. I am creative and I am nice.
19. People look up to me for help.
20. I am a miracle and a blessing to myself and others.
Related Post: Inspirational Quotes For A Happy Living
Positive Affirmations For Stress Relief
Everybody one way or the other has been stressed in their lives.
Some are constantly stressed at work and trust me Mondays are stressful days for so many people. For some, their stress could be from their home or relationship.
Positive affirmations for stress relief are powerful ways to counter any stressful situations or circumstances. This can also be used to defeat any anxiety or negative belief systems you are experiencing that is causing additional stress to you.
When you confess words of affirmations daily, you can envision a stress-less life that brings a calming effect to your mind. This will help you set yourself up for successful results.
Daily positive words of affirmation ease tension off you and make you feel less burdened and with that, you begin to refresh your memory, reframe your thoughts, and birth fresh ideas effortlessly.
They can also help to transform your mind to a more positive and powerful mindset which will enable you to overcome any stressful situations, rather than feeling crushed by them.
Even if it seems challenging to repeat positive statements that you don’t necessarily believe, eventually as you keep doing it, you’ll start to accept the things you are saying to be true, and eventually, those words will become realities in your life.
To make this easier, you may paste some on a wall, phone screen lock, or where you can easily see; and at the end of the day, we deserve to feel good about who we are.
Here are positive affirmations for stress relief that you need:
1. I am safe, and not under any threats.
2. I choose to react positively to every situation that comes my way.
3. My past failures can’t stop me from succeeding.
4. I take things easy and I am relief of stress and anxiety.
5. There is nothing I can’t overcome. Nothing is too much or too big for me.
6. I have no agitation over anything in life. I am satisfied with my life. I have no stress.
7. Everything that is pertained to my life is good, peaceful, and joyful.
8. All things work together for my good.
9. I can do all things. I have the capacity and the right frame of mind to conquer any challenge.
10. I do what I love doing and leave the rest for good.
11. I operate with positive energy. I get positive results without stress.
12. I will survive this just like I have always been.
13. I am free from worrying and cares.
14. I am happy and my mind is settled.
15. I am centered and quiet.
16. I deserve peace and love.
17. I do not feel less of myself for I am more than a conqueror.
18. I fill my life with joy and kindness and I do not feel hostile to people.
19. I let go of all negative thoughts from my system.
20. I see myself advancing and I am advancing.
In conclusion, as powerful as the mind is, words are powerful. The power of life and death lies on the tongue. What you believe is who you are because as a man thinks so is he.
If you think negativity, it shows on the outside and reflects on you and in how you respond to those around you.
Affirmations are words that are used to shape oneself and to be able to achieve one’s desires and goals, they can be a reminder of who you are to be and what you need to do within a specific period.
Powerful and positive affirmations for today will help you daily. Therefore, make it part of you, then believe in yourself and these words.
Say them, meditate on them and they’ll will change your life for the better, as you will get outstanding results beyond your imaginations.