When we truly understand the worth of the people in our lives, we will certainly appreciate them better.
Whether a friend, a colleague, a coworker, or even a family member, it is important to always remember them and express how much they are valued.
So, in case you are wondering how to appreciate friends in words, or send your appreciation message to friends and family for their support, these unique ways of how to appreciate friends in words will bail you out.
Thank You Is Not Enough Quotes
Sometimes, we feel like a simple thank you is not enough; and that’s a good feeling. It shows that the fellow has a special place in our hearts and deserves more than just a thank you.
We hope that this collection of how to appreciate friends in words will give you one or two ideas on what to say to express your deep gratitude.
1. Since childhood, I learned how to say thank you for any small or big favor shown to me. But now, I think I need new words to express my indebtedness to you.
2. I’m tongue-tied whenever I think of everything you’ve don’t for me. How is there so much love in just one person? You deserve more than a mere thank you. You deserve a gazillion thank yous.
3. Appreciating you is a herculean task, but it’s worthwhile compared to all you’ve ever done for me. I’ll gladly say thank you every day.
4. Your strongest point is your act of kindness. I hope you’re not exhausted hearing me thank you every time we meet.
5. People have shown me kindness of varying degrees but yours has a special quality to it. An unlimited thank you to you.
6. You are God’s gift to me. I’m grateful to Him for favoring me with you, and I’m grateful to you for answering His call. Saying thank you is too small for you two.
7. I’m deeply aware of your love and care for me. I wish I had more than thank you to give you, but please accept this small token from me.
8. I’m out of ideas on how to show you the level of gratitude I feel towards you. Sincerely, words fail me when it comes to gratitude. Forgive my meager attempt.
9. Should I shout? Should I climb the rooftop and scream to the heavens? I could write an epistle or orchestrate a band but all that would never be enough to say thank you.
10. I’ve given up any attempt to find better words to thank you. ill just keep basking in your amazing nature and offering you the best of me.
Related Post: Thank You Dear Friend Quotes
How To Appreciate Friends In Words
1. Your mark of impact has been firmly written in my heart. Only scars of kindness remain. Is there any other way to show gratitude? Please let me know and I’ll jump right on it.
2. Thank you for being there when I had the baby. I didn’t think I could handle it but you stepped in as a strong force. Thanks to you I have a healthy baby. I’m so grateful.
3. Thank you for being a friend in need and deed.
4. Thank you for being yourself in a world that lacks authenticity.
5. There’s a lot to be grateful for, and you top the list. You’ve taught me how to honor others with your service of honor to me. By being around you, I’ve been stretched to be the best version of myself daily. Thank you for giving me a platform to shine.
6. Navigating my new reality was hard enough. Thank you for not being judgemental. Instead, I was given the space I needed to think and process the situation. Thank you for being an understanding friend.
7. Seeing how you all came together to make sure my business started on the right footing warmed my heart. It gives me great pleasure to know you’re in my circle of friends. Thank you.
9. Thank you for spending this holiday with me. You could have gone on that vacation but you choose to build memories with me. I’ll forever treasure the road trips, concerts, and daring games we played. You’re such a vibe.
10. Thank you for helping me when I started my career. With your advice and constant presence, I’ve been able to maintain a solid profile over time. Thank you for being a powerful role model and inspiration to me.
Related Post: Heartwarming Appreciation Messages After Wedding
Thank You For Everything That You Do For Me
Some people are so generous and they seem to not get tired of doing so much more. If you have people like this in your life, then you are blessed by the universe. They are good fellows with golden hearts.
Let these words lead you on how to appreciate such friends in words.
1. You’ve been a powerful influence in my life. I learned to love and appreciate myself better due to your teachings. Thank you for pushing me to become a better person. Your efforts can never be in vain.
2. You transformed my world with your powerful presence. I learned to be tougher to overcome the hardest days of my life. Thank you for your investment of support in me.
3. Thank you for being an open-minded person. Your understanding personality has helped me to be more expressive. Thank you for not being a critical and judgemental person.
4. Thank you for being patient with me. It’s true that I can be stubborn and annoying sometimes, but with you, I’ve leveled up tremendously. Thank you very much.
5. Thank you for being an amazing dad. I’ve had a lot of fun beating you at games and having enlightening discussions with you. Thank you for truly loving me.
6. You’re a great boss. You allowed me to keep my job while I was studying for my master’s. You keep a cool head even when I work late into the night. Thank you for being exceptional. I promise to give my all at this job.
7. You’re the best wife ever. Despite my tight work schedule, you’ve been respectful and patient with me. Anytime you need time off, let me know so I can plan for us while you’re arranging yourself.
8. I’m grateful for the day you added me to this group. I’ve become more friendly, and I have a better understanding of people. I’m grateful to you.
Related Post: Thank You For Your Care Messages
Thank You For Being You Quotes
If you’ve lived for a short time on earth, you’ll agree that there are many fake people. So, it is thoughtful to send a thank you for being you quotes to such a fellow who has remained original and reliable over the years.
This is one of the best ways to appreciate friends in words.
1. I owe you my life because you made it beautiful. Thank you.
2. Thank you for never allowing me to stay on the floor. You pushed me to rise. Thank you.
3. Thank you for consistently making a difference in my life.
4. I love each day because of your help. I’m grateful.
5. I have the craziest ideas and the weirdest thoughts, yet you rather let me be happy in being my true self than condemn me. For that, you deserve all the gratitude in the world.
6. Thank you for being the healing balm to my soul.
7. Thank you for not giving up. You are the ideal example of resilience and strength.
8. Thank you for sticking to your principles in this hypocritical world. My deepest respect to you.
9. Thank you for choosing to be selfless even though some take advantage of you. In the end, only a selfless heart gains the most
10. Thank you for showing me how to use my power responsibly. Having power is only an opportunity to serve others, and not for exploitation.
Related Post: Prayer SMS For Loved Ones
Special Thank You Message
1. I could scream a thousand things I appreciate about you from the mountaintop. I could play all night long to honor your care. And I’ll do more than these because you’re special to my heart.
2. Only a few people can care and love me as you do. You’re my special gift. Thank you for teaching me the true meaning of love.
3. Your words energize me. Your presence is invigorating. You provoke the desire to be more within me. Thank you for being a force to reckon with.
4. You’re the answer to my prayer. I’ve always wanted someone who I could count on with my eyes closed. You’ve been that person. Thank you for being the gem that you are.
5. You make me feel like a special person. Sometimes, I don’t understand why you value me this much. You go the extra mile for my comfort. Thank you very much.
6. There was a time I was too tired to do much. My energy was completely depleted and my soul was weary. But you came in as an encouraging force. You stirred up the dreams within me again and now I burn in impact. Thank you for making me come alive again.
7. Indeed, givers can never lack. May you continue to be nourished even more than you nourished me. Thank you for making me who I am today.
8. Your love deeds are as uncountable as the sands in the seashore. You are too sweet to be ignored. Thank you for bringing genuine happiness to this depressing world.
9. I could gain the whole world, but you remain the most important relationship. Thank you for being by my side in and out of seasons.
10. I’ve always feared life, so I ended up staying small. But you taught me that life is a risk and the bold always wins. Thank you for unleashing the giant in me.
Related Post: Prayerful And Inspirational Words For Someone
Appreciation Message To Friends And Family
Blood is thicker than water they say, and there are friends who stick closer than a family. You should always and intentionally show your appreciation to these categories of people in your life.
Let them know that they are highly cherished and appreciated for their love, support, and contribution.
Below are samples of how to appreciate friends and family in words.
1. I’m appreciative of the loyal and loving family and friends I have. Thank you all for accepting me as I am. It’s a thing of comfort to know that you’re loved.
2. You all are too priceless to be ignored. Your help came at the right time. I’m fortunate to be blessed with people who have the wisdom and resources to help me. Thank you.
3. Even though we have disagreements over diverse issues, thank you for respecting my opinions and even accepting some of them. You’ve helped me flourish as a person. Our bond remains unbreakable, and as long as we’re united, we can defeat everything. Thank you all for making this family strong.
4. If I’m asked who to choose to be in space, it’s going to be you guys. You’ve backed me up more times than I can count across different aspects of my life. Thank you for being my most dependable friend. You make me feel safe.
5. This family is the greatest treasure I have. You empower me with the courage to take on the world. You give me listening ears, and advise me so I can win. Thank you all for being my lifeline.
6. I don’t know of a bond stronger than family. I know it’s not always easy to buy into my ideas yet you all keep open minds. Thank you for staying with me through the hard times.
7. The best friends laugh when you’re celebrating and cry when you’re in pain. Thank you for your compassion and unlimited love for me. I love you guys!
8. If everyone had a family you guys, the world would have been a better place. Thank you for standing out and being a pillar for me.
9. With friends like you guys, I can never feel threatened. And this is because I’ve got a gang that is ready to tear the roof for me to come out on top. Thank you so much.
10. You’re the most generous family ever. You’re not afraid to shower love neither do you hold out on me. Thank you for being an exceptional family.
Related Post: Short Greetings For Friends And Family