At some point in life, all we just want is someone who can show up and stay with us during our tough times. A person who will comfort, encourage, and acknowledge what we’re passing through to assure us that everything will be fine.
I’m aware that sometimes when our friends are in dire need, we wish we could draw out our cheque and solve the need immediately; but we are not always in good form to do that.
Nevertheless, even when we couldn’t help them directly, we can send across some encouragement messages for a friend, to let them know that we are with them in their trying moment.
Comforting Words for Friends in Need
Here are some short but strong motivational quotes and words of comfort for a friend in need that would help you to show that you are there for your friends. Like the popular saying “a friend in need is a friend indeed”.
1. Dear friend, I know you’re passing through some needs presently. I do wish I can be of help. Presently, I’m incapacitated. But, I want you to know that I’m here for you.
2. I’m very sorry that you have to go through this. Trust me, I don’t have anything to say. Just know that you’re strong, and I’m very sure this tough time will pass. Keep your spirit going, dear.
3. Dear friend, no matter how lonely you may think you are, I want you to know that you’re not alone, I’m always here for you. we are in this together.
4. This phase will soon pass. Hold on to your faith, my dear friend. Be strong and courageous. It’s just a season that will soon be over.
5. I know what you are facing at this period, but please, don’t stop pushing hard. Keep going on. Sooner, everything will be fine and you will be happy again.
6. During the journey of life, we all go through some dark moments. But I want you to know that I’m here for you. Tough times don’t last. Remain tough, friend.
7. You’re a victor and not a failure. Rise, have fun and do what you love doing the most; because these challenges will soon be past tense.
8. Keep pressing on, you’re almost there. There is nothing that can stop you because you have all that it takes. I will always be here waiting for you.
9. In the middle of any life trials, there’s always a thing to be grateful for. All cannot be black and blurry. See into the positive, and get your mind inspired.
10. Stop focusing on the challenges, but see the opportunities that lie within. Be positive, my dear friend; and you will overcome everything sooner.
Short Words of Encouragement and Strength for A Friend
Nobody will ever always be strong. We are mortals, weakness is part of our make-up. Sometimes or the other, we need strength to keep going in discouragement. At such a time, even short words of encouragement and strength for a friend can be all they need from us.
So, to stand for them, here are encouragement messages for a friend indeed.
1. Dear friend, I can feel every bit you’re passing through. We’re in this together. Don’t be discouraged. Keep going. Keep being positive.
2. All hope is not lost, change your belief and approach things in different ways. You will be surprised by the outcome.
3. Yes, this mountain seems insurmountable. But it’s not. There’s always light at the end of the tunnel. You’ll overcome. The most important thing now, is that you remain positive and maintain your sanity.
4. I just want you to remember you’re not alone. God is standing by your side. He loves you and cares for you even when He seems far. He promised to never leave you nor forsake you.
5. No problem in life is permanent. Everything will change with time, just like night and day. All your needs will be met in a twinkle of an eye, and you’ll rejoice.
6. God is with you, and won’t leave you. All your sorrow will soon disappear, and make a way for a happy moment. Cheer up.
7. Don’t hesitate when you feel like crying; It is just a means of throwing out old memories from your body and make ways for the new good ones. Nevertheless, bear in mind that better days are coming.
8. Life may look blurry and cloudy, and everything seems impossible, but it’s not so. In all of this, look out for the lessons and maintain your confidence; because, everything will soon become a story to tell.
9. Stay calm and trust your handwork. Never lose hope in God and His ways for you. Wait as He will bring all things to a place of testimonies.
10. I’m sorry you have to go through this. This tough time will not last; believe me. We’ll see the end of this in a matter of time.
Related Post: Enjoy Life Without Limit Quotes
Encouraging Words For A Friend Going Through A Tough Time
Difficulties are part of life; they come in any way. There is a moment in life when the special man in your life could be depressed, discouraged, and unhappy. This doesn’t make him less of a man. It’s just a moment everyone has to pass through in life.
This might be due to his health, job challenges, financial issues, or whatever. Sending a word of encouragement for him can get his hope revived and rekindle the fire in his spirit.
What you’ll say to him or her, at such a time as this, matters a lot. Let your friend know you are there for them, with any of these encouraging words for a friend going through a tough time.
1. The struggle you are passing through today is preparing you for the strength you need tomorrow. I know you are a strong man; and that you’ll soon get through this.
2. I know you to be a brave person. Don’t be pushed around by what you’re going through. Stand firm. Be positive, and go for the best.
3. You are the best person I have ever seen; full of courage and wisdom. Don’t stop now. Keep pushing. It’s almost over.
4. I don’t have much to offer you at this period, but I promise to be there for you.
5. Never be pushed around with your fear, rather let your dream leads you. let your vision, keep you going. Cheer up, Champ.
6. I know you have all that it takes, keep going. You’re a man of valor and integrity. I respect you so much.
7. Sweetheart, always remember that no matter what happened, I’m here for you.
8. I believe in you. You are the most gifted and smartest man I know. There’s nothing too difficult for you.
9. Never lose hope, stay positive. Never lose sight of victory, keep fighting.
10. At times, hard work can be way too hard, but trust me, it’s worth the effort. Thank you for being so hardworking for us to be comfortable.
Messages Of Support And Encouragement For Loved Ones
Show your support and send your encouragement. This is the time they need you most. Stand for them and let them know you’ve got their back with any of these messages of support and encouragement.
When you send strong motivational quotes to him or her in tough times; it helps him to see good in the situations, gives him confidence, uplifts his spirit, and reasons not to give up.
1. Never stop dreaming, keep going. I’m always proud of you. You are amazing and I love you, buddy!!
2. Beloved; stay positive, and be patient. Your best time will soon come, Darling.
3. Things will get better. Your better days are not over. Just wait a little longer and you’ll see your victories coming massively.
4. Anytime I look at you, I see a man of focus, determination, and great talents. You’re competent than you think. You’re undefeatable.
5. Sweetheart, I am very proud to have you in my life. You’re a man of vision and mission. Don’t give up now because you are almost there.
6. Honey, I believe in everything you do. I will be here for you, no matter what comes your way.
7. Darling, your happiness first. Please, don’t forget to take care of yourself.
8. Dear, I adore you, I respect you, and I admire you. You have always been an inspiration to me. You are stronger than you can ever think. Love you so much, honey.
9. Sweetie, I appreciate everything you do. You are such an amazing man. I love you.
10. When it seems like you’re standing alone, never forget that I am standing with you. I’ve got your back. We are in this together.
Related Post: Motivational Words For Him Or Her
Words Of Encouragement To A Friend Feeling Down
Here are words of encouragement to a friend feeling down, who feels tired, depressed, and discouraged, because of life’s challenges.
Here are some quotes, messages, and encouraging words to get him or her inspired to take the bull by the horn and forge ahead.
1. Darling, even at this time, you’re kind, you’re smart, you’re important, you’re beautiful, you’re unique, you’re brave!
2. Sweetheart, I’m amazed at your strength. You’re stronger than you can ever imagine. Keep fighting. Keep pushing. Your victory is sure.
3. My Love, trust me, everything will soon begin to make sense again. However, for now, I need you to laugh at your struggle and smile through your tears. Always remind yourself that everything happens for a reason.
4. You’re a woman full of potential, and ideas. You have strength more than you ever know. Keep your eyes on the goal, you’ll make it. I believe in you.
5. Dear woman, you’re favor from God. Don’t ever look down on yourself. you are wonderfully and beautifully made.
6. You’re a woman endowed with beauty and strength. Keep going because you have all that it takes to succeed.
7. An industrious woman, full of creativity and potential. You’re not weak but strong. You’re powerful, not powerless. Keep on pushing, you’re almost there. It’s just a bend, it’s not the end.
8. You’re a woman of love, courage, and compassion. Keep your spirit high. Things will soon get better. Cheer up!
9. Always remember that you’re valuable, beautiful, and unique. You’re strong resilient and determined. You cannot give up now.
10. Don’t let what people say define you. You’re a woman of wisdom and understanding. Keep smiling while you strive to be a better version of yourself. Make the most out of life.
Related Post: Quotes On Life And Happiness
10 Words Of Encouragement And Assurance
These 10 words of encouragement can uplift and assure your loved ones, brighten their mood and spirit. It can help them bounce back from their gloomy state.
Below are some encouragement messages for a friend that will motivate him/her, make them smile again, and feel loved by you.
1. Don’t stop changing the world, never stop making an impact. You’re made for more because you’re a woman of inestimable virtue.
2. You’re who you think or say; you’re not what people say or think about you. Run towards your ambition in life without looking back. You’re a man full of potentials and strength. It’s not time to chicken out.
3. Sweetheart, never lose hope in life. Take one day as it comes, because your time will surely come. You’ve come this far; you can only go farther.
4. To the amazing woman out there, ups and downs are parts of life, you can’t change the situations, but you can make the best out of any situation, and stay positive!
5. Honey, many things are waiting for you, don’t stop now! Just keep going strong, you’re almost there!
6. Never be ashamed because you’re a woman; instead, arise and rule your world. Break every barrier to reach your dreams. Cross every limit that others are posing on you. you are unlimited.
7. You’re a person of strength and power. I love your courage, you’re more than enough.
8. Don’t let people talk you down as a woman. There’s a place for you in society. You have a say. You have a voice. You have something to contribute.
9. Dear friend, you have the confidence to face the world. Take your place and stand tall. Never leave anything undone. You’re a person of value.
10. You’re a woman with vigor. You’re a woman with strength. You have the power to overcome all the challenges that come your way. Go and be what you’ve always wanted to be.