We all have had to deal with an ungrateful person in our daily relationship with humans. Be it at work with your boss or colleagues, with friends, family, spouse or even strangers you meet and relate with every day.
At one point or the other, our acts of kindness have been met with ingratitude from people. This can be frustrating and emotionally draining; no doubt about that.
Oftentimes, we lack words to show our displeasure to such people and call them out for their wrongdoings. Not to worry, I got you covered on that. I realise that not everyone is good at expressing their emotions with words. Sometimes you have what to say but don’t know how to say it and be coherent enough about it.
In this write-up, I will be sharing with you 100 disappointed quotes for ungrateful person. These quotes will help you put your displeasure into words for that ungrateful fellow.
Although, not everyone who is ungrateful knows that they are showing ingratitude towards a favour or an act of kindness. So we can’t all push them away as bad people. These disappointed quotes for ungrateful people will not just help you show your displeasure by judging them.
No oh! It’s not like I am teaching you how to insult people or bash them with words. There are ways you can express your disappointment without you losing the relationship you have with such a person. Your words can make such an individual have a rethink and change their ways.
Feeling Disappointed Quotes
Most definitely as humans, we put our trust and hopes in people and they can let us down. We put in maximum efforts in making things work and we are faced with huge disappointment at one point or the other.
These disappointment quotes will assist you in expressing yourself the right way. These quotes will help you channel your emotions and disappointment into words and mend your relationship or call the person to order for their wrongdoings or even make you feel light and not too downcast by the situation.
1. People often do not reciprocate your acts of kindness and love, because not all of them are blessed with a good heart like yours. Never put your entire trust in people as this might lead to a heartbreaking disappointment.
2. In life, whatever experience you are going through that doesn’t take your life, will make you stronger. So, disappointments are only part of the lessons of life that makes you stronger.
3. The most important thing to fight for and protect is your peace of mind. Therefore, create a distance between you and ungrateful people, because in order to earn respect from some people you have to block their free access to you.
4. Sometimes, those who disappointed you are not to be blamed for their actions. Why? Because the real culprit is you. You are to be blamed for raising your expectations so high, you begin to assume, which then leads to a hurtful disappointment.
5. Yes, you might have heard that disappointments are a part of life lessons. No doubts about that, but the greatest breakthroughs always come after a huge disappointment.
Related Post: Be Happy, Be Positive
Sarcastic Quotes About Ungrateful People
As I have emphasized in my introduction above, I am not teaching you to insult or use vulgar language on an ungrateful person. No! But there might be a need for a little sarcasm in expressing your disappointment and displeasure.
Oh yes! It’s allowed. This writes up, on quotes and messages to express disappointments will not only help you see how grave the sin of ingratitude is, but allow you to channel your emotions right. And we have a sarcastic way of showing them they wronged us.
1. A lot of people are blinded by their entitlement mentality so much so that they are not even aware of the things you have done for them until you are no longer performing such obligations. Their loss!
2. You have a million and one things around you, blessings that money can’t buy to be grateful for. Stop wasting your energy brooding over an ungrateful person. Allowing them to ruin your precious day isn’t worth it!
3. Have you heard about the laws of attraction? Yea! If you no longer appreciate my newly found attitude, trust me it is a direct result of your actions and behaviour. So blame yourself! Humans are wired in a very strange way. Do you want to know why? Because you can render help and grant them favours a million and one times, but the very one you refused, is the one that lives rent-free in their head and they label you bad.
4. Pray for the serenity to deal with and also accept selfish ungrateful people for whom they are. Develop the courage not to be embittered, and wisdom never to allow such a thing to repeat itself, ever again.
Related Post: 7 Signs Of Immaturity
Disappointed Quotes For Ungrateful Person: What To Say To An Ungrateful Person
There are times you need to know the specific words to say in expressing your displeasure to an ungrateful person. This is because words are powerful and when not well expressed, can cause a lot of consequences that you might regret when your anger has subsided.
We don’t want you to regret why you said some cruel words to people, even though we both know some of them do deserve it. But hey, we are not out to make enemies or spread hate. I am here to help you channel your emotions into the right words and show you exactly what to say to an ungrateful person.
1. Human beings, being who they are, ungrateful and inconsiderate in their actions. This behaviour is irritating to good-hearted people who love to show kindness and spread love, but the last thing they want is to be taken for granted.
2. Grateful people are happy people, while unhappiness is a trait of ungrateful people. Usually, we tend to assume that unhappiness or sadness often leads people to complain. No! Complaining leads to unhappiness.
3. Negativity is a characteristic that is exhumed by an ungrateful person. Whenever appreciation is expressed, the object of attention blossoms and flourishes then you get more, because nobody derives any pleasure whatsoever from giving to an ungrateful person. An ungrateful person breeds negativity.
4. A grateful person, even though he has little is rich because he is contented, but an ungrateful person will always complain about not having enough due to his continuous discontentment.
5. Most ungrateful people do not realize the dangers they put other needy people in through their actions and ingratitude.
Related Post: Gratitude quotes to Show Sincere Appreciation
Disappointment In Relationship Quotes
I know you have been expecting me to touch on this topic. Of course, I will, because I know how relationships can be, both platonic and romantic relationships. Whenever love and trust are involved, disappointments are inevitable.
As humans, we are not perfect. In relationships, our partners can be ungrateful, casually dismissing our acts of kindness which can be very painful. You might even expect them to do something but they disappoint you and you feel hurt.
Someone you love deeply and sacrificed for might even end up walking away from you and serving you premium “breakfast”. In this write-up, I will be showing you messages and quotes to express your disappointment in relationships.
1. Nobody is worth these tears, not even you! The reason I am in tears is never because of you. I am simply pained at the realisation of who you are which has shattered my delusion of who I think you were.
2. Hurtful people are like sandpaper, they keep dishing out hurt thinking they can break you by scratching you over and over again with their actions. Never mind that! Because in the end, they will end up useless and old but they would have polished you into someone much more amazing.
3. Life is better and more enjoyable when you are surrounded by the right people who truly love you and show you the right emotions to become a better person. If anyone isn’t making your life better. Let them go! I think it’s time to let you go.
4. Sometimes in life, letting go is a better show of strength than hanging on or holding on, which most people think is a show of strength. Maybe it’s time to chose a different strength
5. Letting go of people who keeps weighing you down requires enough strength and bravery because the people you surround yourself with reflect who you are. I think I need a better company.
Related Post: Enjoy Your Life Quotes
Never Be Ungrateful Quotes
As pointed out above, the sin of ingratitude is a grave one. Ungrateful people do more harm than good through their actions, words and expressions.
Being thankful increases one’s chances of getting help and favour from individuals because they will be encouraged to do more. Even as individuals, we have, at one point or the other expressed ingratitude, or not show enough gratitude as expected of us.
Probably because we had great expectations about what we were expecting from people and they end up not meeting our exact needs the way we expected. Although, you might tell them to thank you and try to fake a smile, deep down you are a little bit disappointed because you expected more.
It happens to the best of us. I want you to know that no matter how little assistance you get from people, or favour, or even a kind gesture shown to you, you should never be ungrateful. Gratitude breeds more favour and attracts increase.
1. Many people fall into the temptation that the grass is always greener on the other side while forgetting to appreciate the one they have at hand. Discontentment does not have an end.
2. It is important to never allow an ungrateful person’s remark or actions to stop you from rendering help or showing kindness. Just do that which is good and right, and leave the rest for God to judge.
3. Gratitude is a characteristic of men who exhibit ability and capability because ingratitude is a show of weakness and a distinguishing characteristic for weak men.
4. Everyone seems to notice when the other man is ungrateful but in fact, ingratitude is an attitude expressed by most of us in one way or another.
5. Trying to make an ungrateful person show gratitude is like trying to wake the dead up with your cries because they remain unmoved.
Related Post: Words To Say When Considering Breaking Up
Relationship Ungrateful Quotes For Him/Her
Have you heard the saying, “no man is an island?” Yes, we as humans cannot exist in isolation. We have relationships with each other, either on the platonic level or the romantic level, which most people are familiar with.
There are times our partners are ungrateful even though we try to make them happy by helping them or supporting them, mentally, emotionally or even financially. You go out of your way to keep them satisfied but they express ingratitude towards your gesture.
This can be very hurtful and frustrating. No need to be sad, I will be showing you how to express your disappointment towards their ingratitude in these quotes and messages.
1. People always don’t appreciate what they have which in the right sense, is the best cure for missing what you think you might have lost. But when you don’t, you lose out on everything.
2. Usually, most people do not realise that their ingratitude will make them lose the most precious people or things others will kill to have.
3. This century is filled with so much hurt. Love is no longer unconditional and honesty is repaid with betrayal. Most people through their ingratitude, trash your faithfulness to them, and your transparency is meaningless and worthless to them. What a joke of a century!
4. I am not pained by the fact that you lied to me, but I’m pained by the fact that you insulted my intelligence, which I really find offensive.
5. As humans, we have the freedom and the capacity to be anything we want to be in the world, but the watchword is, “ do not be ungrateful.”
Having gone through all of these disappointed quotes for ungrateful person, I hope you have learnt not to get downcasted when disappointed by ungrateful people. But you have learnt the best and most appropriate way to channel your anger and pent up emotions in the right direction while expressing them with the right words.
These quotes will also assist you in knowing how to use your words to call out a bad attitude and knowing their reasons for such terrible behavior. And if it’s a relationship that can be mended, why not! Go ahead and repair your relationship, especially with your lover and work towards rebuilding the cracks.
As I have always pointed out, we are not here to spread hate but love, by discouraging the wrong behaviour and encouraging the rights ones. Cheers!